How do i get rid of toolbar.dll?

ive infected my comp with this bug, and i cat seem to get rid of it,
cant even delete it off of safe mode! does anyone know how to get rid
of it?

comp.security.misc 4155 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

how do i get rid of toolbar.dll? #2
Ive infected my computer with toolbar.dll, anyone know how to get rid of it? ...

Get rid of toolbar
I installed Acrobat 8.0. It has installed toolbars in all my office programs. I don't mind the menu additions, but those toolbars have to go. I can close them, but they pop back up with the next document. The people in the Office group don't seem to have any resolution. Anyone over here? If not, are there any viable alternatives to Adobe for making quality PDFs. I don't want any of the fancy collaborations. All I want is to make a PDF that looks like my document. Linda Edmondson wrote: > I installed Acrobat 8.0. It has installed toolbars in all my office > programs. I don't mind the menu additions, but those toolbars have to go. > I can close them, but they pop back up with the next document. The people > in the Office group don't seem to have any resolution. Anyone over here? > > If not, are there any viable alternatives to Adobe for making quality PDFs. > I don't want any of the fancy collaborations. All I want is to make a PDF > that looks like my document. You weren't given an option when you installed the software? They're really something, aren't they? Try news://adobeforums.com/adobe.acrobat.windows in your newsreader. Or http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx/.3bbeda8b/ on the web. "Linda Edmondson" <ldereg@earthlink.net> wrote: >I installed Acrobat 8.0. It has installed toolbars in all my office >programs. I don't mind the menu additions, but ...

Get rid of toolbar
Hi, Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of the toolbar? I feel it is an unnecessary GUI feature, I hardly ever use it and rather prefer the menu or short cut keys. Toolbars take unnecessary space instead of which we can have few extra line of text or code. Thanks in advance. Surendra Singhi surendra <efuzzyone@netscape.net> writes: > Can anyone please tell me how to get rid of the toolbar? I feel it is > an unnecessary GUI feature, I hardly ever use it and rather prefer the > menu or short cut keys. Toolbars take unnecessary space instead of > which w...

How to get rid of default toolbar
Using SEUIXP we have assigned a custom built small icon and large icon toolbar (ribbon) bitmap to all the Postcreate methods. In one menu however, randomly the cavo's default toolbar appears, as stored under C:\cavo28\Volib\Gui\cavotb.bmp It seems to be under just one menu, I removed all old assigned buttons in the menu editor, searched all code but I have currently no idea how my program is still able to display the icons of that default toolbar occasionaly. Does anyone has an idea where this comes from? Dick Hi Dick, I have seen this behaviour also. Sometimes it e...

Ok how do i get rid of security package
I was one of the idiots who did fall for it. So how do I get rid of it. Non of my antivirus software will function, Kernel32 error. I have celared my address book and am only going to spend a limited time on line until i know how to cure it. Thanks for any help. http://www.fsecure.fi/v-descs/swen.shtml - Hank "Tim" <tim.crooks@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:bkq67u$c8a$1@hercules.btinternet.com... > I was one of the idiots who did fall for it. > > So how do I get rid of it. > > Non of my antivirus software will function, Kernel3...

Getting rid of "language toolbar"
Something I installed also installed a "language toolbar". I can get rid of it, but it comes back with each reboot. I've searched through the "add/remove programs" and the "add/remove Windows components" and can't seem to find anything about the language bar, or the "text services" that apparently brought the language bar with it. Anyone know how to get rid of this? TIA, Lisa Try Ad-Aware SE & SpyBot S&D. The combination of those usually will get rid of that kind of junk. WT "Lisa Horton" <Lisa091704@lisahorton.net...

libexpatw.dll..........how'd i get rid of it???
Hello I keep getting the above message when i turn on my pc, I must have uninstalled something by mistake.........what can i do to stop this message? thank you very much L waxwabbit wrote: > I keep getting the above message when i turn on my pc, I must have > uninstalled something by mistake.........what can i do to stop this > message? You should install OS/2 before posting in this newsgroup. And when posting into a windows group you really need to give the full error message you refer to... Xpost & Fup2 comp.os.ms-windows.misc (for the lack of knowledge which group might be more suited for this). P. Peter Weilbacher turpitued: >waxwabbit wrote: > >> I keep getting the above message when i turn on my pc, I must have >> uninstalled something by mistake.........what can i do to stop this >> message? > >You should install OS/2 before posting in this newsgroup. And when posting > into a windows group you >really need to give the full error message you refer to... Xpost & Fup2 >comp.os.ms-windows.misc (for >the lack of knowledge which group might be more suited for this). The original poster committed the common error of putting part of his question in the "Subject" line. If you look at the message headers, you'll find that the full error message is "libexpatw.dll..........how'd i get rid of it???" As you say, it's probably a Windows mess...

Help, how do I get rid of the Adobe PDF toolbar!!
Hi all, After installing Adobe Acrobat 6 pro - it nicely put a new menu item and toolbar into my AutoCAD 2000, and everytime I load a drawing, it loads that damn toolbar - pushing my other toolbar off the page. If I try to turn it off - it just comes back the next time I open AutoCAD. Help, its annoying. Thanks William, The first thing you could do is UNLOAD and remove it from your history/Startup Suite. Then you can always check into the .mns file to see, 1. Is the location for the tool bar hard coded? 2. To place into a position where you want it. W. Kirk Crawford Rochester Hills, Michigan ...

toolbar: get rid of american flag (character palette)?
The toolbar shows lots of unnecessary things, e.g. the American flag, signalizing that I'm using the American character palette. Also the PPPoE status is shown, but I don't need that. How can I turn these unnecessary toolbar icons off? Thanks! Markus In article <1157921353.809228.38750@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>, Markus Dehmann <markus.dehmann@gmail.com> wrote: > The toolbar shows lots of unnecessary things, e.g. the American flag, > signalizing that I'm using the American character palette. Also the > PPPoE status is shown, but I don't need that. F...

Getting rid of need to key security pin to open iPad
A friend's iPad can't open without a few digit pin number being entered. Bloody nuisance, needs to be done every single time the cover is closed and opened! Is there a way to be rid of it without upsetting anything else like her email details etc? -- dorayme In message <lg9csp$lf$1@dont-email.me> Zack Sten <stenzack@nospam.gmail.com> wrote: > On 3/18/2014 5:33 AM, dorayme wrote: >> A friend's iPad can't open without a few digit pin number being >> entered. Bloody nuisance, needs to be done every single time the cover >> is c...

Win XP SP2: How do you get rid of that ANNOYING "Security Center?"
I've recently installed WinXP SP2, and it has some annoying-ass little "Security Center" that sits in your taskbar that periodically tells you what a risk you're taking by not enabling automatic updates. These little pop ups occur all the time, usually in the middle of a game of IL2, causing all sorts of problems. How the heck to I disable this thing? You can access the Security Center via Start --> Control Panel You may enjoy the following: http://channels.lockergnome.com/windows/videotips/14/ or Google: XP Security Center -- ....Carl Frisk Anger...

Get rid of "Add or remove buttons" dropdown menu on custom toolbar
Access 2000 and 2003. I have made a custom toolbar to allow users to filter by form, etc. The only things I want to appear on that toolbar are the 3 buttons to control filtering. At the right end of the toolbar there is a little arrow pointing down, and if the user clicks it, it says "Add or Remove buttons." I tried the properties, etc., but can see no where to get rid of this command. I have the toolbar set to allow no changes, so hypothetically the users can't do anything anyway, but I don't even want them to know it is an option. Is there a more general option I need...

Computer Security Misc
Homeland Security - Protecting Critical Infrastructure 13-17 June 2011 Las Vegas, Nevada ********************************************************* G. F. Bryant Jr., CMAS, CHS-V Executive Director World Institute for Security Enhancement Las Vegas, Nevada, 89130 United States of America +1-702-722-7779 voice securitytraining@pobox.com http://www.worldinstitute.org Notice: This electronic communication may contain information of a confidential, personal and/or privileged nature and is intended for the exclusive use of, and to be viewed only by, the intended recipient(s). If you receive this email in error, please delete it and notify my office by email at securitytraining@pobox.com. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, forwarding, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. Warning: Any unauthorized interception of this electronic communication is a violation of 18 USC 2510, et seq., The Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which carries penalties of up to 5 years imprisonment, criminal fines, and possible civil liability. ...

Registry contains reference to dll instead of description text, how to call dll to get text? (values in the format @xxxx.dll,-yyy )
I have a simple program that list information of all the windows services from the registry. Now in Windows Vista and 2008 server the display name and description are not simple text strings, but a reference to a dll, see this example: The service "Application Experience": [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\AeLookupSvc] "DisplayName"="@%SystemRoot%\\system32\\aelupsvc.dll,-1" "Description"="@%SystemRoot%\\system32\\aelupsvc.dll,-2" Can anyone explain to me what this mean? I assume I have to call this DLL to get the informat...

How secure is the security from my security form?
Hey, I have a question about how secure the following will be.... I want to have a login form that posts to itself, so when it loads it checks if there is a username and password on the query list. If there is not, it asks for one. If there is, it checks to see if the information is valid. If it is not valid, it deletes the attributes and calls itself again. If it is valid it sets a particular session variable to be some value and redirects to the next page. Every page from there on in will check to see if the session variable is set and if not will redirect back to the lo...

How secure is the security from my security form?
Hey, I have a question about how secure the following will be.... I want to have a login form that posts to itself, so when it loads it checks if there is a username and password on the query list. If there is not, it asks for one. If there is, it checks to see if the information is valid. If it is not valid, it deletes the attributes and calls itself again. If it is valid it sets a particular session variable to be some value and redirects to the next page. Every page from there on in will check to see if the session variable is set and if not will redirect back to the login page. Are ...

[...]

gets gets
I'm a little surprised at this. In irb, I tried puts gets gets. Why? I don't know. but basically, gets gets, seems to almost act like a heredoc! myString = gets gets puts myString On Mar 26, 2007, at 3:17 AM, John Joyce wrote: > I'm a little surprised at this. > In irb, I tried puts gets gets. > Why? I don't know. > but basically, gets gets, seems to almost act like a heredoc! > myString = gets gets > puts myString It's not surprising at all. First, let's insert the parentheses so we can see it as Ruby does: puts(gets(gets())) Now we see th...

Getting rid of the "Getting Started with Access" page
Anybody know how to prevent the annoying Access 2007 "Getting Started with Access" page from showing up when the database is closed using DoCmd.Quit? My database is used in a terminal server environment and I need to be able to prevent users from creating new databases or opening existing ones using that page. Thanks! On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:07:44 -0700 (PDT), evenlater <evancater@gmail.com> wrote: That page does not show up for me when I close my app using DoCmd.Quit. Rather the desktop appears which was previously covered by Access. You may mean at startup time. If so, just...

How do I get rid of these
Running 10.6.7. On my top finder window, about one third of the items under places are dead and will not highlight. The only thing that I can do with them is move them with a click and drag. The trash will not highlight if I drag them to it. How do I get rid of them? -- During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act. George Orwell In article <1k3dq33.9bugvdrbzil6N%pf@porkain'tkosher.oink>, pf@porkain'tkosher.oink (Paul Fuchs) wrote: > Running 10.6.7. On my top finder window, about one third of the items > under places are dead and...

How to get rid of
Hi: I wrote a subroutine to calculate the "density of state" of some model, which basically is a numerical problem that involves the summation of a three dimensional function f(x, y, z) over three dimensional discrete lattice points \sum_{i,j,k} f(x_i, y_j, z_k). I orginally wrote this program using three layers of for-loops to build up a three-dimensioal array f(x_i, y_j, z_k), then, use sum(sum(sum(f)))) to perform the summation. This program is very time-consuming, and I try to vectorize it in the following way: %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% %%% f(x, y, z)=cos(x)+cos(y)+cos(z); ...

SECUR> Wireless content gets new security spec
From: NetHappenings Moderator Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 09:30:00 -0600 To: comp.internet.net-happenings Subject: SECUR> Wireless content gets new security spec ************************************************************** Net Happenings - From Educational CyberPlayGround ************************************************************** Wireless content gets new security spec The Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) has announced the Digital Rights Management 2.0 Enabler Release, a set of interoperability standards for protecting games, audio, and video content from piracy over wireless devices...

Toolbars and Security
I have an MDB file which is secured using a custom MDW file. I'd like to have most users see only the shortened menu you see when you set the Startup option "Allow full menus" to False. But the administrator should be able to see the full menus, plus toolbars. The shift-bypass key is disabled; too many people know about it. If I allow toolbars at startup, I can't seem to set the visible property of either the "Form View" or "Database" toolbars to False programmatically. And if I don't allow toolbars at startup, I can't set it to True programmat...

Web resources about - How do i get rid of toolbar.dll? - comp.security.misc

Toolbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A toolbar is a graphical control element on which on-screen buttons, icons, menus, or other input or output elements are placed. An earlier term ...

Yahoo Toolbar, How Hipster Are You, Smule, Dove sweepstakes, more on this week’s top 20 emerging Facebook ...
Yahoo! Toolbar led our list of emerging applications by monthly active users this week. We define emerging applications as those that ended ...

Why no toolbar/bookmarks in Chrome on tablets?
... set up my new Nexus 7 the way I'd like to set it up, so I can use it for all the things I want to use it for. Even better synch with the toolbar ...

Wikipedia Toolbar: Home
Wikipedia Toolbar gives you quick access to usefull commands for the Mediawiki Software. It also provides a backend for other types of Wiki software. ...

toolbar-09 - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore 異塵行者's photos on Flickr. 異塵行者 has uploaded 10523 photos to Flickr.

flybuys Toolbar Sells Out Your Search Data For A Lousy 50 Cents A Month
We’re not big fans of Coles’ flybuys loyalty scheme — earning points takes ages and you give up lots of personal information in the ...

Qantas toolbar to monitor your web activity
Qantas wants frequent flyers to install a toolbar on their web browser that records their internet searches and web browsing activity for "marketing ...

Apple updates iWork apps for Mac & iOS w/ customizable toolbar, new transitions, and more
... stability improvements and bug fixes. On the Mac side of things, Apple’s Keynote , Pages, and Numbers apps all get a new customizable toolbar ...

Alexa Toolbar Creator
Log In or Create an Account Help Home Site Tools Top Sites Site Info Reviews What's Hot Toolbar Dashboard Site Tools > Toolbar Creator Toolbars ...

Google Discontinues Toolbar for Firefox - John Paczkowski - News - AllThingsD
... claimed another victim. As part of its new “more wood behind fewer arrows” approach to business, the company is discontinuing its Google Toolbar ...