PROVABLEPRIME Version 1.1.1 released

PROVABLEPRIME Version 1.1.1 has been released
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Crypto/topic/7234475/1/.
It is a minor new version, containing modifications of code lines
of Example 3 such that it can encrypt either a plaintext string or
a byte sequence.

M. K. Shen
0
Mok
11/23/2014 2:27:03 PM
comp.security.misc 4155 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

A minor new Version 1.1.2 of PROVABLEPRIME has been released,
with improvement of a function used in the illustrative Example
3 and 4.

M. K. Shen
0
Mok

1 - 1, 1 -1, 1-1, 1
Hi, I have a question regarding lexical analysis. I recently came across a bug in our lexical analyser in phc (www.phpcompiler.org), that I am unsure how to solve. This is the problem: our current definition for integer constant looks something like INT ([1-9][0-9]*)|0 In particular, note that it does not allow for an (optional) "+" or "-" at the start of the integer. This means that the strings "1 - 1", "1 -1" and "1-1" all generate the same sequence of three tokens INT(1), OP(-), INT(1), for which the syntax analyser generates the subtr...

1.1.1.1 ?
hi my firewall logs dropped packets from an internal IP address trying to contact 1.1.1.1 through port 9999. Any ideas whether 1.1.1.1 is valid IP? and what is port 9999?? thanks mike wrote: > hi > > my firewall logs dropped packets from an internal IP address trying to > contact 1.1.1.1 through port 9999. Any ideas whether 1.1.1.1 is valid > IP? and what is port 9999?? > thanks These trojans *BlitzNet*, *Backdoor.Oracle*, *Backdoor.Spadeace* uses port 9999 -- S.S. "StarScripter" <Star@privacy.net> wrote in message news:<bv8ejj$p54t3$1@ID-185702.new...

plot 1, -1, 1, -1, -1
Hi, How to plot those numbers in a rectangle style? thanks x = linspace(-4*pi,4*pi,1000); y = sin(x); plot(x,sign(y)), axis([-12 12 -2 2]) PZ <patrick.zou@gmail.com> wrote in message <d64c545f-f2ac-4f87-af89-051bda896707@x6g2000vbg.googlegroups.com>... > Hi, > > How to plot those numbers in a rectangle style? > > thanks help stairs stairs([-1 1 -1 1 -1 1]) hth Jos ...

MJSP version 1.1.1 released
This is a maintenance release. For notes and downloads see the project's page on SF: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mjsp/ Uri Schor CAV Systems Ltd. ...

3DLDF Release 1.1.5 and 1.1.5.1

BBSLink 1.1.1 Released
Hello, I have just released BBSLink 1.1.1. This new version expends the Disable DTR After Disconnect feature to completely close the Com Port. I am crossing my fingers and hoping now that this will finally work 100% with Image BBS 1.2A with 19.2k mods. If you see an announcement later about The Warpzone going back up, then you know it worked! :) If it works, this may be the last 1.x.x version. But don't dispair, I will soon work on version 2.0.0. Here is a sneak preview of 2.0.0: - When BBS is in use, BBSLink still answers Telnet sessions and tells user the BBS is busy - The SysO...

libshcodecs 1.1.1 Release
libshcodecs 1.1.1 Release ========================= libshcodecs is a library for controlling SH-Mobile hardware codecs. The [SH-Mobile][0] processor series includes a hardware video processing unit that supports MPEG-4 and H.264 encoding and decoding. libshcodecs is available under the terms of the GNU LGPL. The source archive, and more information about the library are available from: https://oss.renesas.com/modules/document/?libshcodecs New in this release =================== This is a brown paper bag release, including a missing file (display.h) and fixes for compile...

ADTPro 1.1.1 Released
Some goodies for our /// friends, plus lots of movement in the UDP/ Uthernet arena. See: http://adtpro.sourceforge.net New functionality: * [Client] SOS version can use Ethernet UDP transport via the Uthernet card (http://a2retrosystems.com/) * [Client] SOS version can format media * [Server] Apple /// computers can be bootstrapped from bare metal over their built-in serial ports Bug fixes: * [Client] Occasional Ethernet "hang" during transfer * [Client] Exiting the Ethernet configuration screen via the Return key but without saving to disk caused changes to ...

Kupu 1.1.1 released
L.S., Version 1.1.1 of the Kupu WYSIWYG editor has just been released. This version is mainly a bugfix release, but it also contains a last-minute feature, the possibility to have more than one iframe controlled by a single toolbar and set of toolboxes. Kupu is a client-side WYSIWYG editor that is written entirely in JavaScript, works on Internet Explorer as well as Mozilla based browsers and can be integrated into any type of webserver. It has a clean, object-oriented codebase and a flexible plugin API. It supports client-side cleanup (e.g. Word markup) and returns well-formed XML (v...

WatirSplash 1.1.1 Released
Hi! Biggest improvements in the new WatirSplash is it's support for Linux, OS X and Windows by using Watir, FireWatir and Watir-WebDriver frameworks. WatirSplash makes browser-based web page testing in Ruby splashin=92 easy. It combines Watir (www.watir.com) for controlling the browser and RSpec (relishapp.com/rspec) for testing framework. This powerful combination gives you the ability to write easily well-maintained and easy-to-read specs (specifications in RSpec) so you don=92t need to have any extra documentation for your applications. WatirSplash makes it easier to use best feature...

Fuse 1.1.1 released
On behalf of the Fuse team, I am pleased to announce the 1.1.1 release of Fuse. The changes from the recent 1.1.0 are relatively minor, mostly correcting small errors in build scripts, documentation and the like. One significant change is to libspectrum, which corrects the versioning information such that it correctly indicates that libspectrum 1.1 is backwards compatible with libspectrum 1.0. As always, my thanks go out to everyone who helped to get this release out. Cheers, Phil -- Philip Kendall <philip@shadowmagic.org.uk> http://www.shadowmagic.org.uk/...

Sphinx 1.1.1 released

Web resources about - PROVABLEPRIME Version 1.1.1 released - comp.security.misc