fast windows scp?

Can anyone recommend a Windows scp program?  I tried Putty's pscp and the O=
penSSH for Windows at mls-software.com.  Both are too slow.

On gigabit Ethernet with half-millisecond ping, pscp transfers 16 Mbytes/se=
c and OpenSSH does 7 MBytes/sec with under 1% cpu usage.  If I use the back=
wards-named Windows Subsystem for Linux, Ubuntu's scp running on Windows do=
es wire speed.  If I boot into Linux I also get wire speed.  So something i=
s wrong with both of these native Windows implementations of scp.  Any sugg=
estions?
0
rpearcea