file upload missing close

I'm using expect script to upload a files because I cannot use a public key.

Files are always fully uploaded but sometime, the destination server does not receive the close and consider the file not complete.

Using -vvv I can see that, failure has the following the sequence:

debug3: SSH2_FXP_STATUS 0
debug3: In write loop, ack for x xxxx bytes at xxx
--- output showing 100% complete ---

when a success has following sequence:

debug3: SSH2_FXP_STATUS 0
debug3: In write loop, ack for x xxxx bytes at xxx
---output showing 100% complete ---
debug3: Sent message SSH2_FXP_CLOSE
debug3: Wrote x bytes for a total of x

any idea why the 2 lines are missing sometime (no pattern) ?

Thanks

0
Philippe