Port Forwarding and Multiple SSH Servers - WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!

Behind my firewall I have several SSH servers that I connect to with
something like:
ssh -p xx user@firewall_IP_address

and then the firewall forwards it to the correct server, generally
running some version of Linux.  The problem is this error message:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle
attack)!
It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx.
Add correct host key in /home/user/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this
message.
Offending key in /home/user/.ssh/known_hosts:19
Password authentication is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle
attacks.
Keyboard-interactive authentication is disabled to avoid
man-in-the-middle attacks.
X11 forwarding is disabled to avoid man-in-the-middle attacks.
Permission denied (publickey,password,keyboard-interactive).

On the client system $HOME/.ssh/config I've put :
Host firewall_IP_address
 StrictHostkeyChecking no

but I still get the error message.  My workaound is to remove the key
in known_hosts and then connect but I need to find a better solution.
Is there one?

The client is cygwin running on WinXP.

Thanks,
Gary

As I just suggested in another thread:

[~/.ssh/config]

host foo
  hostname firewall
  port x

host bar
  hostname firewall
  port y

% ssh foo
% ssh bar

--
  Richard Silverman
  res@qoxp.net

0
res49 (1410)
11/22/2004 3:40:41 PM
> On the client system $HOME/.ssh/config I've put :
> Host firewall_IP_address
>  StrictHostkeyChecking no
>
> but I still get the error message.

Yes, this is to be expected.  StrictHostkeyChecking alters how SSH handles
the conflict; it does not prevent the conflict.

--
  Richard Silverman
  res@qoxp.net

0
res49 (1410)
11/22/2004 3:43:01 PM
Gary wrote:

> Behind my firewall I have several SSH servers that I connect to with
> something like:
> ssh -p xx user@firewall_IP_address
> ... but I still get the error message.  My workaound is to remove the key
> in known_hosts and then connect but I need to find a better solution.
> Is there one?

My workaround, a bit clumsy, is to use "ssh -F configfileX ..." with a
different
configfileX for each host, and in that configfileX a reference to a
different known_hosts file for each host. I came across it when i wanted
to ssh to many different hosts from a single server via a ssh gateway
host, each getting its own local portnumber.
Extending the current use of known_hosts with a portnumber field in each
hostline might make this more elegant.
	Wfg	-job
0
jei8 (17)
11/29/2004 11:50:41 PM
Job Eisses <jei@jei.homelinux.net> wrote:
> Gary wrote:
>>
>> Behind my firewall I have several SSH servers that I connect to with
>> something like:
>> ssh -p xx user@firewall_IP_address
>> ... but I still get the error message.  My workaound is to remove the key
>> in known_hosts and then connect but I need to find a better solution.
>> Is there one?

> My workaround, a bit clumsy, is to use "ssh -F configfileX ..." with a
> different
> configfileX for each host, and in that configfileX a reference to a
> different known_hosts file for each host. I came across it when i wanted
> to ssh to many different hosts from a single server via a ssh gateway
> host, each getting its own local portnumber.
> Extending the current use of known_hosts with a portnumber field in each
> hostline might make this more elegant.

Until that happens, I would think you could specify individual hosts in
the ssh_config file, then give them a port number and a
UserKnownHostsFile specification.  That way you wouldn't have to specify
the -F (or the -p or the other bits) on the command line.

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham@taos.com
ddunham (283)
Job Eisses  <jei@jei.homelinux.net> wrote:
>Gary wrote:
>>
>> Behind my firewall I have several SSH servers that I connect to with
>> something like:
>> ssh -p xx user@firewall_IP_address
>> ... but I still get the error message.  My workaound is to remove the key
>> in known_hosts and then connect but I need to find a better solution.
>> Is there one?
>
>My workaround, a bit clumsy, is to use "ssh -F configfileX ..." with a
>different
>configfileX for each host, and in that configfileX a reference to a
>different known_hosts file for each host. I came across it when i wanted
>to ssh to many different hosts from a single server via a ssh gateway
>host, each getting its own local portnumber.

If you're using OpenSSH, use HostKeyAlias, that's what it's there for.

In .ssh/config

Host hosta
	Hostname firewall_IP_address
	HostKeyAlias hosta

Host hostb
	Hostname firewall_IP_address
	HostKeyAlias hostb

You may also want "CheckHostIP no".  For details see the ssh_config(5)
man page.

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.
Darren Tucker <dtucker@dodgy.net.au> wrote:
>If you're using OpenSSH, use HostKeyAlias, that's what it's there for.
>
>In .ssh/config
>
>Host hosta
>	Hostname firewall_IP_address
>	HostKeyAlias hosta
Forgot to add:
	Port 1234

>Host hostb
>	Hostname firewall_IP_address
>	HostKeyAlias hostb
	Port 5678

--
Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au)
usually comes from bad judgement.
0
dtucker (551)

remote/reverse port forward, ssh client setting source IPs to what ssh server reports
Note: most of this post is based on OpenSSH When I do a remote forward (port on server listens for incoming traffic, traffic gets forwarded to port that is listening on client), the source IPs of all the incoming connections in the server app on the client machine are 127.0.0.1/localhost. Using "-v", I can see that sshd passes the IP addresses of what computers connected to the sshd's port that forwards to the client. The client does not use/set the originating information when connect. RFC 4254 requires the server send the originating IP across the wire to the client. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 7.2. TCP/IP Forwarding Channels When a connection comes to a port for which remote forwarding has been requested, a channel is opened to forward the port to the other side. byte SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_OPEN string "forwarded-tcpip" uint32 sender channel uint32 initial window size uint32 maximum packet size string address that was connected uint32 port that was connected ###string originator IP address########################################### uint32 originator port -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The 'originator IP address' is the numeric IP address of the machine from where the conn...

Prevent blocking remote port when setting up a SSH tunnel/SSH port forwarding?
Assume I create an SSH tunnel to a remote computer with ssh foobar@remcomp -L 20110:remcomp:110 then it seems to me that on the remote computer port 110 is blocked for other clients. Is this true? How can I prevent this exclusive locking? Peter pins1000@yahoo.com (Peter Insold) writes: > Assume I create an SSH tunnel to a remote computer with > > ssh foobar@remcomp -L 20110:remcomp:110 > > then it seems to me that on the remote computer port 110 is blocked for other > clients. Is this true? No. DES -- Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des@des.no...

Known hosts file and host with multiple SSH ports
Hi, I have an IP address with multiple SSH servers running on several ports. (The reasons is that the SSH servers are in fact running on other machines, it is simply that the firewall provides access on a single IP address.) This works fine, in general, with one exception: Whenever I switch from one port to the other, then the SSH client claims, that the servers key has changed, because the known hosts file contains the entry, which was created while accessing the other port. Are there any suggestions, other than editing the known hosts file, whenever required? Regards, Jochen On 2005-07-26, Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedmann@gmail.com> wrote: > This works fine, in general, with one exception: Whenever I switch > from one port to the other, then the SSH client claims, that the > servers key has changed, because the known hosts file contains the > entry, which was created while accessing the other port. > > Are there any suggestions, other than editing the known hosts file, > whenever required? $ man ssh_config [...] HostKeyAlias Specifies an alias that should be used instead of the real host name when looking up or saving the host key in the host key database files. This option is useful for tunneling ssh connec- tions or for multiple servers running on a single host. -- Darren Tucker (dtucker at zip.com.au) GPG key 8FF4FA69 / D9A3 86E9 7EEE AF4B B2D4 37C9 C982 80C7 8FF4 FA69 Good judgement comes with...

How to secure SSH from low security app server to high security DB server?
We need to be able to run commands from a low security application server (as this is running web servers and thus a large number of people have access to the web servers) to a high security database server. I would like to use SSH (maybe a locked down ssh server) to do this but the system administrators will not allow this as they say that if a bug is found with the SSH server then the secure database server could be compromised by the compromised SSH server. The sysadmins want us to come up with another way of running commands on the database server from the application server. I think that doing it another way is like reinventing the wheel, why use another method when SSH was probably designed to do this? Or, is there a better way of doing this? LOW SECURITY APPLICATION SERVER ----------FIREWALL------------- HIGH SECURITY DATABASE SERVER Snewber wrote: > We need to be able to run commands from a low security application > server (as this is running web servers and thus a large number of people > have access to the web servers) to a high security database server. I > would like to use SSH (maybe a locked down ssh server) to do this but > the system administrators will not allow this as they say that if a bug > is found with the SSH server then the secure database server could be > compromised by the compromised SSH server. The sysadmins want us to come > up with another way of running commands on the database server from the &...

ssh remote port forwarding
Hello experts, I have a little problem using ssh and remote port forwarding. Here is the problem: I have one machine (A) behind a nat firewall that I'd like to be able to access from the outside via ssh. Unfortunately I have no control over the router, so no DMZing it. So I was thinking of sshing from machine A behind the firewall to a machine outside the nat (machine B) and using reverse port forwarding on that machine. Then I could ssh to machine B and that would then forward the connection to A. so far I run this on A: sudo ssh -g -N -R 2222:127.0.0.1:22 machineBusername@machineB.something then running the following in the outside world: ssh -p 2222 machineAusername@machineB.something yields a time out. I'm a bit confused on how to get this to work. Is what I want to do pricipally possible and if so, what can I do to make it work? Regards, Sven. -- s v e n (dot) d (dot) m e i e r (at) g m x (dot) n e t In article <e0s4cl$dua$1@dennis.cc.strath.ac.uk> Sven <no@spam.com> writes: > >I have a little problem using ssh and remote port forwarding. Here is >the problem: I have one machine (A) behind a nat firewall that I'd like >to be able to access from the outside via ssh. Unfortunately I have no >control over the router, so no DMZing it. > >So I was thinking of sshing from machine A behind the firewall to a >machine outside the nat (machine B) and using reverse ...

SSH over SSH
Hi all, Our university network is accessed through a gateway machine, which accepts SSH connections and from which I can SSH onto other machines. I'm looking to write a program to make it easy for Mac OS X users to set up tunnels. Part of this involves storing passwords in the keychain. If I just want to forward a local port to the gateway machine, I can set SSH_ASKPASS to something suitable which looks in the keychain. However, if I want to forward a local port to another machine on my university network, i.e., another hop, I need to somehow have an SSH_ASKPASS utility on the gateway machine contact my local machine for the password. It seems to me that this problem is usually tackled using x11-ssh-askpass with X11 forwarding, but as you can understand, this approach is not suitable for my needs. Would anybody like to share their wisdom? NB I want to avoid using authorized_keys in order to maintain high ease of use. Thanks, Hamish >>>>> "HA" == Hamish Allan <hamish@gmail.com> writes: HA> If I just want to forward a local port to the gateway machine, I HA> can set SSH_ASKPASS to something suitable which looks in the HA> keychain. However, if I want to forward a local port to another HA> machine on my university network, i.e., another hop, I need to HA> somehow have an SSH_ASKPASS utility on the gateway machine contact HA> my local machine for the password. I don't see why. What about t...

net::ssh::Perl connecting to f-secure ssh server
Hi, I asked this on the wonderful Perlmonks site and am repeating here incase the one with the answer is here and not there.... We need to write a script that will connect to a softswitch (Ericsson), run commands retrieving output to files and sometimes using some of that output as parameters to more commands. The softswitch runs on Windows NT server and uses F-Secure 3.2.0. The client box will be Solaris with Perl 5.8.8. I can run ssh from the shell and connect OK. I can run the "commands" and see output on screen. I have started to write a demo in Perl and I can login f...

SSH port forwarding on shared server
Hi, At uni I sometimes want to connect to things on my home server (web server, etc). I can do this using ssh with port forwarding (ssh -L ...), but the problem is that the servers at uni run dozens of other terminal clients, so everyone else gets access to my forwarded port! Is there a way of making the local port secure in the sense that ssh will only allow me to connect to it? One idea I had is as follows: - Wait until connection to local port - Look through /proc for processes being run by the same user as ssh - For each process owned by the user, look at any pipes it has open - For each pipe, use fcntl or similar to find out if it's a TCP socket - If it's a TCP socket, check if the source and destination hosts/ ports match the connection received by ssh - If such a socket is found, forward the connection to the ssh'd host - If no such socket is found, close the connection Any ideas appreciated, Codebeard. X-No-Archive: Yes Only you want access to the forwarded port. Use PuTTY, it has an option (under SSH, under Tunnels) that says: "Local ports accept connections from other hosts." Make sure that this option is unchecked. That will solve your problem, nothing but your computer will have access to this forwarded. Problem solved? I don't know how this would work out under the OpenSSH ssh client, which I assume you are using. On Aug 19, 9:53 pm, purpmint...@gmail.com wrote: > X-No-Archive: Yes > > Only you want access to the forw...

I have a question about Remote port forwarding in SSH
Hi, I am trying do remote port forwarding in SSH and make the forwarded port available over a network. One machine, S, is behind a firewall and I can ssh out, but not ssh in. I can connect using a VPN which only works with Windoze. The other machine, H, is behind a different firewall, and it can SSH in or out. So I what I do is connect to the machine S from the machine H and then give the command: user@S$ ssh -R22222:localhost:22 H Then, on the machine H, I give the command user@H$ ssh -p 22222 localhost and I am connected. Using public key authentication, I don't need to ...

ssh to ssh
I have the following scenerio: Remote PC with Xmanager small linux gateway, with sshd and ssh but no X software local host with sshd and X software I am trying to do the following from the remote PC: ssh -X (gateway addr. x.x.x.x "ssh -X (local host add 192.168.25.40) xterm" and it is failing. Please help if possible. Looking at the verbose output I see: OpenSSH_3.8.1p1, OpenSSL 0.9.7c 30 Sep 2003 debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config debug2: ssh_connect: needpriv 0 debug1: Connecting to x.x.x.x [x.x.x.x] port 80. debug1: Connection established. debug1: ident...

FTP port forwarding in SSH.. Secure??
I was trying the "FTP Port Forwarding" to secure the FTP transfer). I really like it, but I have a question: On the unix manual pages (man ssh2), the description of the "-L" option indicates that part of the connection is not secure when you use FTP Port Forwarding, could someone please explain me what part is not secure? Is it referring to the FTP data which is non-encrypted inside the tunnel? Below is text from manual page for F-Secure SSH2 SSH2 SSH2(1) ...

ssh ssh
I am trying to write a script that takes a list of hosts and sshs into the first one and then can ssh to other ones. I can only ssh to the other hosts from the first host. Here is what I tried: I think it is waiting for the ssh to the first host to finish. I guess I could scp a partial hostlist and a program to *.domain and then run the program remotely. Am I on a right track? #!/bin/perl use strict; open( HL, '<hostlist3.txt' ) || die "can't open hostlist3"; #!/bin/perl use strict; open( HL, '<hostlist3.txt' ) || die "can't open hostlist3&qu...

SSH Keys: MULTINET SSH Client to TCPIP SSH Server
Has anyone here had occasion to configure a Multinet 4.4 SSH client to use public key authentication when connecting to an HP TCPIP (5.4) SSH Server? I created my public/private DSA key pair on the Multinet host, copied the public key to my [.SSH2] directory on the TCPIP server, and referenced the new key in the TCPIP server's AUTHENTICATION file. From what I understand of the TCPIP SSH docs, the format of the public key file is a single (long) line, beginning with the key type and followed by the key value, e.g.: ssh-dss AAAAB3NzaC1kc...sf5C4quB5GaOVn+zogU= So after I copied my public key to the TCPIP host, I edited it with EVE to get it into the format shown above. Was this my mistake? Shuold I have used another method to make these two SSH implementations compatible? On the Multinet client, the same public key appears in this format: ---- BEGIN SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ---- Subject: <username> AAAAB3NzaC1kc... ... sf5C4quB5GaOVn+zogU= ---- END SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ---- To make the SSH connection, I entered this command on the MU host and received the following responses: $ SSH/USER=<host2username>/IDENT=<private key filename> <host> warning: <MUhostdev:[dir.SSH2]<private-key>.: 4: parsing line failed. warning: <MUhostdev:[dir.SSH2]<private-key>.: 5: parsing line failed. warning: <MUhostdev:[dir.SSH2]<private-key>.: 6: parsing line failed. warning: <MUhostdev:[dir.SSH2]<private-key>.: 7: parsi...

ssh to a non-standard port on remote host
Hi, I tried to ssh to a non-standard port 2222 on a remote sshd host. The sshd remote host is installed in an OpenBSD 3.5 box and standard port is 22. Even so, the PF firewall is configured to forward in-coming packet on port 2222 to an internal server on port 22. But the connection request is refused: root@fbsd [4:38pm] [/etc/ssh]# ssh a.b.c.d -p 2222 ssh: connect to host a.b.c.d port 2222: Connection refused What can I do to fix this issue? so that I can ssh to a non-standard port on the remote openbsd box which will forward my traffic to the remote internal server on por...

Question concerning remote port-forwarding with SSH
I have difficulties to find out when I should use SSH remote port-forwarding e.g. ssh sshserver -R 7777:localhost:110 Notice the -R and instead of -L This would cause a data traffic (with the syntax: in-port:machine:out-port): MailClient(on remote):* -> 7777:SSHServer:* -> 22:SSHClient(on localhost):* -> 110:MailServer(on localhost) Are the following statement correct: - Use remote port-forwarding (-R) when the connection between SSH-Server and ApplicationServer (e.g.MailServer) should be encrypted - Use "normal" port-forwarding (-L) when the connection between App...

Using ssh forwarding for ssh itself.
I'm trying to ssh into my (Linux) computer at work. Normally I ssh into the department's main (Unix) computer, then ssh into my own, but I thought I'd try out port forwarding. So in one xterm I do this: $ ssh -L 9999:my_computer:22 main_computer [main_computer prints login message then the following] channel 3: open failed: administratively prohibited: open failed channel 3: open failed: administratively prohibited: open failed In another xterm, I try this: $ netstat -tl [shows my computer is listening on 9999] $ ssh -p 9999 -v localhost debug1: Reading configuration data /home/adam/.ssh/config debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config debug1: Applying options for * debug1: Connecting to localhost [127.0.0.1] port 9999. debug1: Connection established. debug1: identity file /home/adam/.ssh/identity type -1 debug1: identity file /home/adam/.ssh/id_rsa type -1 debug1: identity file /home/adam/.ssh/id_dsa type -1 ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host Does the "administratively prohibited" message mean that main_computer is configured not to allow this? Or am I doing something wrong? If I can get this working, will I also be able to use scp directly from my home computer to my desktop (instead of copying to my account on main_computer first)? Thanks, Adam In comp.security.ssh Adam Funk <a24061@ducksburg.com> wrote: > I'm trying to ssh into my (Linux) computer at work. Normally I ssh > in...

ssh port forward
Hi, Im trying to set up ssh local port forward. But I dont know the ports to connect to on the remote machine beforehand. Is it possible to setup forward for a range of ports? thanks rc You can specify multiple ports to forward on the command line, or establish a VPN if you have the need for UDP. See: http://www.securitybulletins.com/mediawiki/index.php/SSH_Tunnelling for info on both types. Doug On 21 Nov 2006 15:57:54 -0800 chandranramesh@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > Im trying to set up ssh local port forward. > But I dont know the ports to connect to on the remote machine > beforehand. > > Is it possible to setup forward for a range of ports? -- For UNIX, Linux and security articles visit http://SecurityBulletins.com/ In article <1164153474.108673.130230@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> chandranramesh@gmail.com writes: > >Im trying to set up ssh local port forward. >But I dont know the ports to connect to on the remote machine >beforehand. You could perhaps use OpenSSH's "dynamic" port forwarding, i.e. SOCKS - see the -D option. >Is it possible to setup forward for a range of ports? Not as such (with OpenSSH), though (with OpenSSH) you can AFAIK give any number of -L options - i.e. a range is just a matter of giving one -L option for every port in the range. A bit verbose, but the end result would be the same - ssh (any flavour) would need to open a separate socket for every port in the range, the...

ssh.com v3.2.9.1 slow performance with ftp over ssh port forwarding?
Hi, i am using a ssh port forwarded tunnel to secure a ftp connection between 2 linux boxes. both run the same ssh version, mentioned in subject. what i do is: ssh -l username remotehost -L ftp/10001:localhost:21 ftp/ should ensure that the data channel is encrypted via the tunnel as well, not only the control channel. anyways, i got a 3 mbit dsl line here, and am not able to get more than 210KByte/sec over the forwarded ftp connection. i treid the same setup to other machines as well, same results. i tried changing the ciphers, performance stays the same. i mean i would expect some overh...

SSH config
Folks I'm having a small problem with SSH. Basically everything works fine except that my server does not seem to allow port forwarding. Here is the content of my ssh_config file Anything obvious ?! # This is the ssh client system-wide configuration file. See # ssh_config(5) for more information. This file provides defaults for # users, and the values can be changed in per-user configuration files # or on the command line. # Configuration data is parsed as follows: # 1. command line options # 2. user-specific file # 3. system-wide file # Any configuration value is only changed t...

SSH config
Folks I try to connect to a Mac OSX 10.2 server via SSH. Everything works fine except that the server does not seem to allow port forwarding. This is the server's ssh_config file... Anything obvious ?! --- # $OpenBSD: ssh_config,v 1.15 2002/06/20 20:03:34 stevesk Exp $ # This is the ssh client system-wide configuration file. See # ssh_config(5) for more information. This file provides defaults for # users, and the values can be changed in per-user configuration files # or on the command line. # Configuration data is parsed as follows: # 1. command line options # 2. user-specific...

unable to connect to ssh server, even though port 22 is forwarded
I am testing a ssh server by attempting to connect to it via its public IP = address. For some reason 'ssh -p 22 1.2.3.4' is giving me a connection refu= sed error. The port is definitely open and forwarded according to canyouse= eme.org and I am even able to connect with http://www.serfish.com/console/. iptables could be the cause of your problems. rig9919@gmail.com wrote: > Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.networking > > I am testing a ssh server by attempting to connect to it via its public IP address. For some reason 'ssh -p 22 1.2.3.4' is giving me a connectio...

remote host access on a remote forwarded port
Hi, I tried to connect my home lan to my office. So I want to use VNC in order to forward only one port. Because of the firewall of my office(I don't manage), I want to create a tunnel by this way : LAN(OFFICE)->OFFICE_FIREWALL->(INTERNET)->HOME_FIREWALL->LAN(HOME) to be able to use VNC by this way : VNCClient(HOME)->(tunnel)->VNCServer(OFFICE) I use port 443 to bypass the firewall of my office. So I use the commands : OFFICE: ssh -g -R 5900:VNCServer:5900 -p 443 HOME_FIREWALL HOME: vncclient HOME_FIREWALL But it looks like if the -g option doesn't work wit...

python ssh and Tetia SSH server
Anyone out there any experience of using python ssh modules to connect to the Tetia SSH server from SSH (ssh.com)? ...

Python ssh with SSH Tectia server
Has anyone any experiencing with ssh between a python client and the SSH Tectia server from SSH (ssh.com) ? Does it work? ...

SSH Tunnel through a firewall with a SSH Server
Hello, We have just release a new software to manage ssh Tunnel. SSH tunnels are very easy to set up to allow external worker to get encrypt access (VPN) to a LAN. Please visit our web site for more information about ssh tunnels. http://www.ssheasytunnel.com SSH Tunnel is the most reliable way to build A Virtual Private Network. SSH Tunnel works with a SSH server and allows to access resources within a Local Area Network from the outside. SSH Easy Tunnel uses plink software (a part of putty) to build up an encrypted tunnel. We decided to use plink for its reliability and because it is p...

Web resources about - Port Forwarding and Multiple SSH Servers - WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! - comp.security.ssh

Unique Identification Authority of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
was established in February 2009, and owns and operates the Unique Identification Number database. The Unique Identification Authority of India ...

Cyclists forced to carry photo identification and face big fines under new rules
Adult cyclists will be required to carry photo identification and will be fined 350 per cent more for not wearing a helmet, under a slew of reforms ...

5 things to know about voter identification
... must prove your identity and address in order to register and vote. The Fair Elections Act removed removed the ability to use a voter identification ...

Bio-Metrica CEO discusses multi-factor biometric identification systems
... Springs, Florida-based Bio-Metrica is a first-tier manufacturer, software developer and system integrator of turnkey and custom biometric identification ...

The glaring flaw of influencer identification software
β€œIt’s not just who you know, but who knows you.” – Mitch Joel Social media influencer identification software has one glaring flaw across many ...

Donald Trump: Muslims Should Carry Special Forms Of Identification
I've been writing like many of us have that the 2016 presidential election was going to about foreign policy because that's the only strategy ...

Samsung Patents Vein Identification Sensor for Smartwatches - Digital Trends
Samsung recently filed a patent for a wearable device equipped with a vein-reading sensor, which has a number of intriguing applications.

Mummy Identification Still Uncertain Science
King Tut is the only 18th Dynasty pharaoh whose mummy has been identified with certainty, says a new analysis.

This Week In Credit Card News: Voice Identification To Fight ID Theft, Rubio's Card Use Under Fire
How Your Voice Can Protect You from Credit Card Fraud Some banks are using voice biometrics and other technology to help determine who is calling ...

Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows
... self-identified Democrats (29%) and Republicans (26%) in the U.S. The percentage of Democrats is at a historical low, while Republican identification ...