Three hop socks proxy

Hi All,

I've got this:

At home I have my windows laptop running mobaxterm (=cygwin).
From windows I ssh into bastion1 (=solaris 5.8)
From bastion1 I ssh to bastion2 (=solaris 5.10)
From bastion2 I ssh to my workstation (=Redhat 6.8)

Once I'm on my workstation, I can run firefox, and web browse to other
machines. However X forwarding firefox is very slow (X11 perf shows a
sync time of >80 ms, I blame the windows vpn).

What I want to do is to run a web browser on my windows machine at home,
and just have the html go across the bastions & workstation.

During testing I was able to use ssh -L so that I can ssh to a port on
windows:localhost, and log on to bastion2. I was also able to run
ssh -D me@workstation on bastion2 and run firefox on bastion2, set it's
socks proxy to localhost, and have the proxy's exit point on workstation.

However, I've not been able to figure out how to combine it all, so that
I can run firefox on windows, with it's socks proxy set to localhost,
and have the proxy exit point on workstation.

Thanks for your help.

0
Ian