What is default mapping between Kerberos user principle instances and system users?

I am looking for any information regarding Kerberos user principle instances. It's principles in format username/instance@REALM. Instance has different password from main account username@REALM.

I understand that it's possible to create arbitrary mapping with .k5login files, but is there a default mapping between principals with instances and system users' profiles?

I've created general question here https://serverfault.com/questions/793022/what-is-a-kerberos-user-principal-instance, and currently found out only that instances are not supported in Active Directory.
0
UTF