[ace-announce] ACE/TAO 6.3.3/2.3.3 RPMs available!

Hi,

We have uploaded the new micro release to OpenSuSE Build Service which
now provides RPMs for this new micro release. For more details see
ORBzone.org at http://www.orbzone.org/node/387

Best regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT
Looking for support and consultancy related to ACE/TAO, see
http://www.theaceorb.nl!
0
Johnny

[ace-users] ACE/TAO 6.3.3/2.3.3 RPMs available!
Hi, We have uploaded the new micro release to OpenSuSE Build Service which now provides RPMs for this new micro release. For more details see ORBzone.org at http://www.orbzone.org/node/387 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Looking for support and consultancy related to ACE/TAO, see http://www.theaceorb.nl! ...

[tao-announce] ACE/TAO 6.3.3/2.3.3 RPMs available!
Hi, We have uploaded the new micro release to OpenSuSE Build Service which now provides RPMs for this new micro release. For more details see ORBzone.org at http://www.orbzone.org/node/387 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Looking for support and consultancy related to ACE/TAO, see http://www.theaceorb.nl! ...

[tao-users] ACE/TAO 6.3.3/2.3.3 RPMs available!
Hi, We have uploaded the new micro release to OpenSuSE Build Service which now provides RPMs for this new micro release. For more details see ORBzone.org at http://www.orbzone.org/node/387 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Looking for support and consultancy related to ACE/TAO, see http://www.theaceorb.nl! ...

ACE 6.3.0 and TAO 2.3.0 RPMs now available
Hi, With the help of OpenSuSE build service we are now providing RPMs for ACE 6.3.0 and TAO 2.3.0. For an overview of all platforms and download links see ORBzone.org at http://orbzone.org/node/367 Remedy IT is providing services and support for this new minor release, for more information check our website at http://www.theaceorb.nl Best regards, Johnny Willemsen CTO Remedy IT http://nl.linkedin.com/in/johnnywillemsen/ ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.3.3 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the bug fix ony release of ACE 6.3.3, TAO 2.3.3, CIAO 1.3.3, and DAnCE 1.3.3, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We enc...

[ace-users] RE: ACE/TAO build problems on Solaris 2.8 using gcc 3.3.6 #2
Hi, > -----Original Message----- > From: Douglas C. Schmidt [mailto:schmidt@cse.wustl.edu] > Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 9:09 AM > To: nealweston@bellsouth.net; ace-users@cs.wustl.edu; > parsons@dre.vanderbilt.edu > Subject: Re: ACE/TAO build problems on Solaris 2.8 using gcc 3.3.6 > > Hi Neal, > > >> I am trying to build ACE-5.5 and TAO-1.5 on a SPARC > Solaris 2.8 system > >> using gcc 3.3.6 and GNU make 3.80. > >> > >> The build is failing in > ACE_wrappers/build/TAO/orbsvcs/orbsvcs (output > ...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO x.2.3 RPMs available
Hi, With the release of ACE+TAO x.2.3 we have updated the binary packages at OpenSuSE Build service. For more details about these packages see http://www.orbzone.org/node/331. Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT ...

RE: [ace-users] Re: ACE 5.4.0 won't compile after GCC upgrade (3.3.3 -> 3.4.3) #2
Hi J.T., Right... The issue is a bit odd... Here's the check I added for ACE: dnl This check was added to work around a system-supplied header dnl (/usr/include/netinet/ip.h) that won't compile with Visual Age C++ dnl unless the _NO_BITFIELDS preprocessor macro is defined. The comments dnl there recommend use of _NO_BITFIELDS (and recode where needed to allow dnl that), but we won't just turn it on. Check to see if it's needed. Note dnl that this check is related to headers but done before we really know if dnl the header is present. Thus, if the bare compile fa...

RE: [ace-users] Re: ACE 5.4.0 won't compile after GCC upgrade (3.3.3 -> 3.4.3) #2
Hi Colm, Ok, thanks for that explanation. I solved this a different way for a similar problem that showed up with Visual Age C++ on AIX 5.2... When the 5.4.5 beta comes out, please try this again and hopefully no further workarounds will be needed. Thanks, -Steve -- Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation Adding Service to Open Source Software ACE book info at http://www.riverace.com/acebooks/ > -----Original Message----- > From: Colm McHugh [mailto:cmchugh@callixa.com] > Sent: We...

RE: [ace-users] ACE 5.3
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01BC_01C5D46D.2EF26B10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Praveen, =20 Riverace will have an AIX 5.3/Visual Age 7 machine running next week. We have a sponsor for porting ACE 5.4 to the platform. If you'd like to sponsor us porting back to ACE 5.3, please let me know. =20 Best regards, =20 -Steve -- Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation "How to Use ACE Effectively" class Oct 17-19! See http://www.riverace.com/training.htm -...

[ace-users] Re: ACE/TAO build problems on Solaris 2.8 using gcc 3.3.6
Hi Neal, >> I am trying to build ACE-5.5 and TAO-1.5 on a SPARC Solaris 2.8 system >> using gcc 3.3.6 and GNU make 3.80. >> >> The build is failing in ACE_wrappers/build/TAO/orbsvcs/orbsvcs (output >> included below) and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to >> what the problem may be. >> >> What is puzzling to me is that the lines in question are all comment >> lines. For example the "01.ps" invalid token on line 15 of >> CosProperty.idl is from the following comment line: >> >> //...

RE: [ace-bugs] ACE 5.3.6: test results for RH 7.3/AS #2 #2
Hi, This has been fixed after the 1.3.6 release by the following commit: Fri Dec 19 11:57:20 2003 Steve Huston <shuston@riverace.com> * tests/Sigset_Ops_Test.cpp: Add an optional can_miss parameter to the siglistset() function; defaults to 0 (current behavior). Pass it as 1 when the full (sigfillset) set is being tested because there's no guarantee that all signals from 1-ACE_NSIG are legit and set in the sigset. This is true on Red Hat Linux w/ NPTL (Redhat 9 and Enterprise Linux 3, for example). Thanks to Roge...

[ace-users] ACE 5.4.0 won't compile after GCC upgrade (3.3.3 -> 3.4.3)
[Apologies if this shows up twice, there was a mailer error with my first attempt to post] Hi, I found the same problem reported recently on the mailing list ("compiling ACE under Fedora core 3", March 1st) but no resolution was reported there, so I thought I'd post a full description here. ACE VERSION: 5.4 HOST MACHINE and OPERATING SYSTEM: AIX 5.1 ...

[ace-users] Re: ACE 5.4.0 won't compile after GCC upgrade (3.3.3 -> 3.4.3)
Hi Tom, > Well, the definition of "production release" for ACE is a bit murky > imho. Please see http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE_wrappers/docs/ACE-development-process.html for the canonical definition of terms. If there's something unclear there please let me know and I'll fixit. > The developers on this list (almost) always recommend using the > latest package, which is typically labeled a "beta release". Right, the reason we do that is because the "latest release" (which is most commonly a beta release) is the on...

Web resources about - [ace-announce] ACE/TAO 6.3.3/2.3.3 RPMs available! - comp.soft-sys.ace

Capcom announces Ace Attorney 5, HD iOS versions of 1-3
At a 10th anniversary event for the Ace Attorney series in Tokyo, Capcom officially announced Ace Attorney 5 , revealing the above logo. No specifics ...

H.S. Sports: Varsity Aces announces 2nd annual 'Aceys'
Balloting is open for the second annual Acey Awards to honor the best in North Jersey high school sports for 2013-14. Vote today! Make your opinion ...

Samsung announces the Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy mini 2
Samsung on Tuesday announced two new additions to the company’s Galaxy smartphone line; the Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy mini 2. The Ace 2 features ...

Ace Sensor, Inc. Announces Their Own Wi-Fi Enable Smart Scale
... The Ace Sensor LX 200 Smart Scale will ship on March 1 of this year, but pricing information has not yet been released. Ace Sensor, Inc. Announces ...

Websense announces new Heartbleed detection for ACE Insight
In a scan of the top 50,000 Alexa sites, Websense found more than 800 of them were vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug

Samsung announces availability of Galaxy beam and Ace 2
These two Android handsets, one of which is equipped with a built-in projector, will be available in July in Singapore.

Capcom announces new E3 titles: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Dead Rising 3 PC
... announcements. Here's what we know is coming next week: Dead Rising 3 for PC Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on App Store Phoenix Wright: Ace ...

Samsung announces the Galaxy Ace 3, its new entry-level Android smartphone with an LTE option
... Samsung product launches, Samsung's revealed another addition to its Galaxy family. As we saw teased just hours ago , it's the Galaxy Ace 3, ...

Ace Metrix Announces Brand of the Year Watch List
Coke and P&G figure into the top brands, while some usual suspects are absent, according to a watch list from Ace Metrix which measures the performance ...

Samsung announces Galaxy Ace Style with 4-inch display, running Android 4.4 KitKat
The device will be available globally in cream white and dark grey options, starting this month. However, there is no word on region-wise pricing ...