[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.0.2 released

Hi all,

Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and
users, we are pleased to announce the micro release
of ACE 6.0.2, TAO 2.0.2, CIAO 1.0.2 and DAnCE 1.0.2, which is available
from the usual download location at:

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/

under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit."

The doxygen documentation for this release is also available.  In
addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles,
this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to
generate their own makefiles.

We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your
applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the:

$ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM

so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're
using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at:

$TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/

for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of
Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward.  Overviews of our recent
progress and upcoming plans are available at:

$ACE_ROOT/NEWS
$TAO_ROOT/NEWS
$CIAO_ROOT/NEWS
$DANCE_ROOT/NEWS

The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our
daily builds is 96% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO and CIAO tests.

Please see:

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/

for a summary of these tests.  As always, we appreciate your help in
resolving any remaining problems. Please see:

ACE_ROOT/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

for an overview of our bug fixing policies.  Moreover, please see:

for information commercial support services available from various
companies.

The following is a list of key changes since the last major release.
Please refer to the corresponding ChangeLog files, NEWS files, or
Bugzilla entries for more details on the problem and the nature of fixes
applied.

==============
Changes to ACE
==============

.. The ACE_wrappers/ace/OS.h file has been restored in order to ensure
  build-time compatibility with older ACE versions. Its use will still
  cause your build to incur more processing time than using the needed
  ace/OS_NS_*.h files; however, you should be able to build OS.h
  including code without needing to replace it with OS_NS_* includes.

.. Improved and simplified QNX support

.. Changed rand_r() and getpwnam_r() to conform Single UNIX
  Specification.

.. Fixed performance of send_v on windows when individual iovec elements
  are particularly large.

==============
Changes to TAO
==============

.. Remove support for already deprecated -ORBConnectionCachingStrategy

.. Removed -ORBObjectKeyTableLock and -ORBPOALock, very risk options and
  this way the regular invocation path can be optimized much more

.. Improved support for mt_noupcall wait strategy. Upcall detection has
  been improved and the transport is polled each 2ms to see if we can
  do the upcall.

.. Improved performance of the Parallel Connect Strategy in TAO.

.. tao_catior does a better job with JacORB generated IORs.

.. tao_cosnaming can now be multithreaded.

===============
Changes to CIAO
===============

.. Generate servant code for facets and receptacles is now thread safe,
  the code for consumers/publishers/emitters still have some thread
  safety issues and a possible deadlock

.. Improved disconnect of connections in general and extended our test
  suite for that

.. Restructured base projects for dds4ccm to make a clear distinction
  between plain ndds and our idl to cpp wrapper around it

.. Validated with ndds 4.5drev03

.. Added serialize_key_with_dispose and
  propagate_dispose_of_unregistered_instances
  as BOOLEAN_TRUE to the DDS QoS xml file for several tests to always
  get the key of the sample in the on_deletion callback

.. The logging service now supports custom backends.  These are enabled
  using CIAO_LOG_BACKEND.  Please see the DAnCE NEWS file for more
  details.  DDS4CCM also supports the custom backend service,
  initialized with DDS4CCM_LOG_BACKEND.

================
Changes to DAnCE
================

.. Significant re-work of the internal DAnCE logging system.  Many log
  message levels have changed.  Details of the intended logging levels
  may be found in dance/Logger/Log_Macros.h

.. The new default logging level in DAnCE is 1 instead of 0.  Messages
  at log level 1 will only be those errors that cause a premature exit
  of the process in question.

.. A new logging macro, DANCE_LOG_TRACE has been added to the most
  fine-grained tracing messages.  This can be disabled to improve
  performance and footprint seperate from more useful logging messages.

.. Added capability to plugin custom log backends into the DAnCE
  logging service.  These backends must be loaded via a svc.conf file
  (please see tools/Logger_Backend/ndds/svc.conf) for an example, and
  are loaded via the DANCE_LOG_BACKEND environment variable or the
  DAnCELogBackend command line option.

.. An example Logger Backend written against RTI DDS has been added.
  This backend is still in early stages of development and doesn't take
  advantage of QoS features of DDS.

.. Error reporting has been substantially improved, and most exceptions
  should now be propagated to the user with a human-readable error
  message.

=====================
Bugzilla Issues Fixed
=====================

No MPC bugzilla issue fixed.

7 ACE bugzilla issues fixed:
1730 linux single threaded build links libpthread.so
2614 boost compiles differently, if ACE header is included first
3386 Ace_Service_Config::parse_args_i call not occuring
3418 Crash on cleanup when ACE_SSL_Context singleton is created from
TAO_SSLIOP configured in ORB's local gestalt
3425 QNX port not optimal
3841 New project base for ace qt4 reactor
3952 ACE uses getpwnam_r legacy API

8 TAO bugzilla issues fixed:
2564 Dynamic Loading of SSLIOP into a private configuration context
crashes at shutdown time
3682 Problem with oneways on Solaris
3697 TAO_Leader_Follower_Flushing_Strategy::flush_transport can block in
multithreaded application
3773 oneway : memory leak after calling oneway with Transport SyncScope
3809 Valgrind reports memory leak after narrowing NamingContextExt_vars
3825 Memory leak in oneway call with an input parameter greater than 128k
3953 Wait strategy MT_NOUPCALL doesn't work
3954 hello world deadlock

1 CIAO bugzilla issues fixed.
3907   Connection_Handler should have disconnect methods implemented

No DAnCE bugzilla issues fixed.
0
Johnny

[ace-announce] New ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.0 minor release available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the minor release of ACE 6.2.0, TAO 2.2.0, CIAO 1.2.0, and DAnCE 1.2.0, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Release". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://www....

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.5 released
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.5, TAO 2.2.5, CIAO 1.2.5, and DAnCE 1.2.5, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.0.2 released
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.0.1 released
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the Bug Fix Only (BFO) minor release of ACE 6.0.1, TAO 2.0.1, CIAO 1.0.1 and DAnCE 1.0.1, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 96% for the ACE tests and 94% for the TAO tests. Please see: http://...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.2 released
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.2, TAO 2.1.2, CIAO 1.1.2, and DAnCE 1.1.2, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest BFO Micro Release". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.4 released
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.4, TAO 2.2.4, CIAO 1.2.4, and DAnCE 1.2.4, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.0.6 released
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.0.6, TAO 2.0.6, CIAO 1.0.6, and DAnCE 1.0.6, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 96% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: htt...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.1 released!
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the bug fix only release of ACE 6.2.1, TAO 2.2.1, CIAO 1.2.1, and DAnCE 1.2.1, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest BFO Micro Release". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.6 release available!
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.6, TAO 2.2.6, CIAO 1.2.6, and DAnCE 1.2.6, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage...

[tao-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.0.2 released
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.0 minor release available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the minor release of ACE 6.1.0, TAO 2.1.0, CIAO 1.1.0, and DAnCE 1.1.0, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Release" and "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE te...

[ace-users] New ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.0 minor release available for download
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.2 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.2, TAO 2.2.2, CIAO 1.2.2, and DAnCE 1.2.2, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://...

[ciao-announce] New ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.0 minor release available for download
[...]

[tao-announce] New ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.0 minor release available for download
[...]

[tao-users] [ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO x.5.2 release announcement
Hi, Thanks to the substantial efforts by many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the new x.5.2 ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. The latest beta has been tagged ACE-5.5.2, TAO-1.5.2, and CIAO-0.5.2. As usual, it is available at: http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html The doxygen documentation for the beta is available. We do have some missing files in that package which we resolve as soon as possible. We encourage you to download the new beta, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPO...

[ace-users] [tao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO x.5.2 release announcement
Hi, Thanks to the substantial efforts by many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the new x.5.2 ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. The latest beta has been tagged ACE-5.5.2, TAO-1.5.2, and CIAO-0.5.2. As usual, it is available at: http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html The doxygen documentation for the beta is available. We do have some missing files in that package which we resolve as soon as possible. We encourage you to download the new beta, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPO...

[ciao-users] [ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO x.5.2 release announcement
Hi, Thanks to the substantial efforts by many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the new x.5.2 ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. The latest beta has been tagged ACE-5.5.2, TAO-1.5.2, and CIAO-0.5.2. As usual, it is available at: http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html The doxygen documentation for the beta is available. We do have some missing files in that package which we resolve as soon as possible. We encourage you to download the new beta, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPO...

[ace-users] [ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO x.5.2 release announcement
Hi, Thanks to the substantial efforts by many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the new x.5.2 ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. The latest beta has been tagged ACE-5.5.2, TAO-1.5.2, and CIAO-0.5.2. As usual, it is available at: http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html The doxygen documentation for the beta is available. We do have some missing files in that package which we resolve as soon as possible. We encourage you to download the new beta, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPO...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.1 released!
[...]

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.4 released
[...]

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.0.6 released
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.8 available
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.0.8, TAO 2.0.8, CIAO 1.0.8, and DAnCE 1.0.8, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 97% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http:/...

Web resources about - [ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.0.2 released - comp.soft-sys.ace

Capcom announces Ace Attorney 5, HD iOS versions of 1-3
At a 10th anniversary event for the Ace Attorney series in Tokyo, Capcom officially announced Ace Attorney 5 , revealing the above logo. No specifics ...

H.S. Sports: Varsity Aces announces 2nd annual 'Aceys'
Balloting is open for the second annual Acey Awards to honor the best in North Jersey high school sports for 2013-14. Vote today! Make your opinion ...

Samsung announces the Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy mini 2
Samsung on Tuesday announced two new additions to the company’s Galaxy smartphone line; the Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy mini 2. The Ace 2 features ...

Ace Sensor, Inc. Announces Their Own Wi-Fi Enable Smart Scale
... The Ace Sensor LX 200 Smart Scale will ship on March 1 of this year, but pricing information has not yet been released. Ace Sensor, Inc. Announces ...

Websense announces new Heartbleed detection for ACE Insight
In a scan of the top 50,000 Alexa sites, Websense found more than 800 of them were vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug

Samsung announces availability of Galaxy beam and Ace 2
These two Android handsets, one of which is equipped with a built-in projector, will be available in July in Singapore.

XSEED announces Ragnarok Odyssey Ace for 2014 release
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is making the voyage across the Pacific early next year, XSEED has announced. The enhanced role-playing game from Lunar ...

Samsung announces the Galaxy Ace 3, its new entry-level Android smartphone with an LTE option
... Samsung product launches, Samsung's revealed another addition to its Galaxy family. As we saw teased just hours ago , it's the Galaxy Ace 3, ...

Ace Metrix Announces Brand of the Year Watch List
Coke and P&G figure into the top brands, while some usual suspects are absent, according to a watch list from Ace Metrix which measures the performance ...

Samsung announces Galaxy Ace Style with 4-inch display, running Android 4.4 KitKat
The device will be available globally in cream white and dark grey options, starting this month. However, there is no word on region-wise pricing ...