[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.6 release available!

Hi all,

Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and
users, we are pleased to announce the micro release
of ACE 6.2.6, TAO 2.2.6, CIAO 1.2.6, and DAnCE 1.2.6, which is available
from the usual download location at:

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/

under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit".

The doxygen documentation for this release is also available.  In
addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles,
this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to
generate their own makefiles.

We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your
applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the:

$ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM

so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're
using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at:

$TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/

for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of
Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward.  Overviews of our recent
progress and upcoming plans are available at:

$ACE_ROOT/NEWS
$TAO_ROOT/NEWS
$CIAO_ROOT/NEWS
$DANCE_ROOT/NEWS

The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our
daily builds is 98% for the ACE tests and 97% for the TAO, CIAO,
and DAnCE tests.

Please see:

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/

for a summary of these tests.  As always, we appreciate your help in
resolving any remaining problems. Please see:

ACE_ROOT/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

for an overview of our bug fixing policies.  Moreover, please see:

for information commercial support services available from various
companies.

The following is a list of key changes since the last major release.
Please refer to the corresponding ChangeLog files, NEWS files, or
Bugzilla entries for more details on the problem and the nature of fixes
applied.

==============
Changes to ACE
==============

.. Resolved several data races reported by Intel Inspector XE

.. Added optional socket connection optimization for Windows

.. Improve functionality and stability of running tests on
   Android Virtual Device (AVD).

==============
Changes to TAO
==============

.. Fix bug with mt_noupcall that allowed upcalls while waiting for a new
   connection

.. Improved the performance of dynamic thread pool when activating new
threads

.. Improved the performance of the SYNC_WITH_SERVER oneway
synchronization when used in conjunction with the CSD framework and POA
thread pools

.. Fix support for long double types when used with dynamic Anys

.. Improve functionality and stability of running tests on
   Android Virtual Device (AVD).

===============
Changes to CIAO
===============

.. When a component gets removed from a deployment it is
   now unregistered from the naming service

================
Changes to DAnCE
================

.. None

=====================
Bugzilla Issues Fixed
=====================

0 MPC bugzilla issue fixed:

0 ACE bugzilla issues fixed:

1 TAO bugzilla issues fixed:
4121 SSLIOP fails when wchar is enabled

1 CIAO bugzilla issues fixed:
4106 Automatic unbind from Naming Service is not performed on Component
removal

0 DAnCE bugzilla issues fixed:
0
Johnny

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.6 release available!
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.6, TAO 2.2.6, CIAO 1.2.6, and DAnCE 1.2.6, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage...

[ciao-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.6 release available!
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.6, TAO 2.2.6, CIAO 1.2.6, and DAnCE 1.2.6, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage...

[tao-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.6 release available!
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.6, TAO 2.2.6, CIAO 1.2.6, and DAnCE 1.2.6, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage...

[ace-announce] New ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.0 minor release available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the minor release of ACE 6.2.0, TAO 2.2.0, CIAO 1.2.0, and DAnCE 1.2.0, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Release". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.2 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.2, TAO 2.2.2, CIAO 1.2.2, and DAnCE 1.2.2, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.0.2 released
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.0.2, TAO 2.0.2, CIAO 1.0.2 and DAnCE 1.0.2, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.0.6 released
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.0.6, TAO 2.0.6, CIAO 1.0.6, and DAnCE 1.0.6, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encoura...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.4 released
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.4, TAO 2.2.4, CIAO 1.2.4, and DAnCE 1.2.4, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.2 available for download
Hi all, Thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.2 release. The x.6.2 release is available from the download location at http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Beta kit". The doxygen documentation for the release is also available. The prebuild cidlc binaries will be available tomorrow. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release also provides source-only packages for the group of users who use MPC to generate their own makefi...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.2 released
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.2, TAO 2.1.2, CIAO 1.1.2, and DAnCE 1.1.2, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest BFO Micro Release". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.5 released
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.5, TAO 2.2.5, CIAO 1.2.5, and DAnCE 1.2.5, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.1 released!
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the bug fix only release of ACE 6.2.1, TAO 2.2.1, CIAO 1.2.1, and DAnCE 1.2.1, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest BFO Micro Release". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We en...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.8 available for download #2
Hi All, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.8 release. The x.6.8 release is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit". The doxygen documentation for the release is also available. The prebuilt cidlc binaries are also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.6 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.6, TAO 2.1.6, CIAO 1.1.6, and DAnCE 1.1.6, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles...

Web resources about - [ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.6 release available! - comp.soft-sys.ace

Capcom announces Ace Attorney 5, HD iOS versions of 1-3
At a 10th anniversary event for the Ace Attorney series in Tokyo, Capcom officially announced Ace Attorney 5 , revealing the above logo. No specifics ...

H.S. Sports: Varsity Aces announces 2nd annual 'Aceys'
Balloting is open for the second annual Acey Awards to honor the best in North Jersey high school sports for 2013-14. Vote today! Make your opinion ...

Samsung announces the Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy mini 2
Samsung on Tuesday announced two new additions to the company’s Galaxy smartphone line; the Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy mini 2. The Ace 2 features ...

Ace Sensor, Inc. Announces Their Own Wi-Fi Enable Smart Scale
... The Ace Sensor LX 200 Smart Scale will ship on March 1 of this year, but pricing information has not yet been released. Ace Sensor, Inc. Announces ...

Websense announces new Heartbleed detection for ACE Insight
In a scan of the top 50,000 Alexa sites, Websense found more than 800 of them were vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug

Samsung announces availability of Galaxy beam and Ace 2
These two Android handsets, one of which is equipped with a built-in projector, will be available in July in Singapore.

Capcom announces new E3 titles: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Dead Rising 3 PC
... announcements. Here's what we know is coming next week: Dead Rising 3 for PC Monster Hunter Freedom Unite on App Store Phoenix Wright: Ace ...

Samsung announces the Galaxy Ace 3, its new entry-level Android smartphone with an LTE option
... Samsung product launches, Samsung's revealed another addition to its Galaxy family. As we saw teased just hours ago , it's the Galaxy Ace 3, ...

Ace Metrix Announces Brand of the Year Watch List
Coke and P&G figure into the top brands, while some usual suspects are absent, according to a watch list from Ace Metrix which measures the performance ...

Samsung announces Galaxy Ace Style with 4-inch display, running Android 4.4 KitKat
The device will be available globally in cream white and dark grey options, starting this month. However, there is no word on region-wise pricing ...