[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.1 RPMs available

Hi,

We have uploaded the new x.1.1 release to OBS and a fresh set of RPMs is
now available. See ORBzone at http://www.orbzone.org/node/245 for an
overview of the RPMs and the download links.

Best regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT
Services for CORBA, DDS, CCM, and D&C
0
Johnny

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.1 RPMs available
Hi, We have uploaded the new x.1.1 release to OBS and a fresh set of RPMs is now available. See ORBzone at http://www.orbzone.org/node/245 for an overview of the RPMs and the download links. Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Services for CORBA, DDS, CCM, and D&C ...

[tao-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.1 RPMs available
Hi, We have uploaded the new x.1.1 release to OBS and a fresh set of RPMs is now available. See ORBzone at http://www.orbzone.org/node/245 for an overview of the RPMs and the download links. Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Services for CORBA, DDS, CCM, and D&C ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.0 RPMs available
Hi, For the ACE/TAO x.1.0 release we have made RPMs available, for more details see: http://www.orbzone.org/node/239 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen RemedyIT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.2 RPMs available
Hi, Remedy IT has made the ACE/TAO x.1.2 RPMs available for all users. You can find the details and download links on OSportal at http://www.orbzone.org/node/254 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.5 RPMs available
Hi all, The RPMs for ACE/TAO x.1.5 are now available from OpenSuSE build service. For more details see http://www.orbzone.org. ORBzone delivers email subscriptions for its content to registered users. Everyone can register for a free account on ORBzone.org! Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl Commercial support and services for ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE/OpenDDS/TAOX11 ...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.1, TAO 2.1.1, CIAO 1.1.1, and DAnCE 1.1.1, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest BFO Micro Release" and "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.3 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, The ACE/TAO x.1.3 RPMs are now available at OBS. More details and download links are posted on the ORBzone CORBA/CCM community portal, see http://www.orbzone.org/node/259 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.4 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, We have made RPMs available for ACE/TAO x.1.4. You can find an overview of the platforms supported and their download locations at ORBzone.org, http://www.orbzone.org/node/266 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.6 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, The ACE/TAO x.1.6 RPMs are now available at OBS, for more details see http://www.orbzone.org/node/282 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://nl.linkedin.com/in/johnnywillemsen ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.7 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, The ACE/TAO x.1.7 RPMs are available at OBS. This is the first time that we ship Debian 6.0 packages through OBS. For more details see http://www.orbzone.org/node/291 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE 6.0.1 and TAO 2.0.1 RPMs available
Hi all, ACE 6.0.1 and TAO 2.0.1 RPMs are now available at OpenSuSE build service. OBS provides currently RPMs for: - CentOS 5 - Fedora 12/13/14 - Mandriva 2009.1/2010/2010.1 - RHEL 4/5/6 - SLES 9/11/11SP1 - OpenSuSE 11.1/11.2/11.3/Factory Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Check our scoreboard at http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl/ ...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO x.7.1 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.1 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ciao-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.1 RPMs available
Hi, We have uploaded the new x.1.1 release to OBS and a fresh set of RPMs is now available. See ORBzone at http://www.orbzone.org/node/245 for an overview of the RPMs and the download links. Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Services for CORBA, DDS, CCM, and D&C ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.2 RPMs available
Hi, Remedy IT has made the ACE/TAO x.1.2 RPMs available for all users. You can find the details and download links on OSportal at http://www.orbzone.org/node/254 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.5 RPMs available
Hi all, The RPMs for ACE/TAO x.1.5 are now available from OpenSuSE build service. For more details see http://www.orbzone.org. ORBzone delivers email subscriptions for its content to registered users. Everyone can register for a free account on ORBzone.org! Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl Commercial support and services for ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE/OpenDDS/TAOX11 ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.2.1 packages available
Hi all, The ACE/TAO x.2.1 packages are available at OpenSuSE Build Service, see http://www.orbzone.org/node/318 for the details and links. Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[tao-users] ACE/TAO x.1.1 RPMs available
Hi, We have uploaded the new x.1.1 release to OBS and a fresh set of RPMs is now available. See ORBzone at http://www.orbzone.org/node/245 for an overview of the RPMs and the download links. Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Services for CORBA, DDS, CCM, and D&C ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.0 RPMs available
Hi, For the ACE/TAO x.1.0 release we have made RPMs available, for more details see: http://www.orbzone.org/node/239 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen RemedyIT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE 6.0.1 and TAO 2.0.1 RPMs available
Hi all, ACE 6.0.1 and TAO 2.0.1 RPMs are now available at OpenSuSE build service. OBS provides currently RPMs for: - CentOS 5 - Fedora 12/13/14 - Mandriva 2009.1/2010/2010.1 - RHEL 4/5/6 - SLES 9/11/11SP1 - OpenSuSE 11.1/11.2/11.3/Factory Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Check our scoreboard at http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl/ ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.6 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, The ACE/TAO x.1.6 RPMs are now available at OBS, for more details see http://www.orbzone.org/node/282 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://nl.linkedin.com/in/johnnywillemsen ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.3 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, The ACE/TAO x.1.3 RPMs are now available at OBS. More details and download links are posted on the ORBzone CORBA/CCM community portal, see http://www.orbzone.org/node/259 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.1 now available
Hi all, Thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.1 release, which is a "bug fix only" (BFO) release that corrects defects found with the x.6 release but adds no new functionality, thereby ensuring stability. The x.6.1 release is available from the same download location as per the previous x.6 release at http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest BFO Beta". The doxygen documentation for the release is also available. The prebuild cidlc binaries will be availabl...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.4 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, We have made RPMs available for ACE/TAO x.1.4. You can find an overview of the platforms supported and their download locations at ORBzone.org, http://www.orbzone.org/node/266 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

Web resources about - [ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.1 RPMs available - comp.soft-sys.ace

Capcom announces Ace Attorney 5, HD iOS versions of 1-3
At a 10th anniversary event for the Ace Attorney series in Tokyo, Capcom officially announced Ace Attorney 5 , revealing the above logo. No specifics ...

H.S. Sports: Varsity Aces announces 2nd annual 'Aceys'
Balloting is open for the second annual Acey Awards to honor the best in North Jersey high school sports for 2013-14. Vote today! Make your opinion ...

Samsung announces the Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy mini 2
Samsung on Tuesday announced two new additions to the company’s Galaxy smartphone line; the Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy mini 2. The Ace 2 features ...

Ace Sensor, Inc. Announces Their Own Wi-Fi Enable Smart Scale
... The Ace Sensor LX 200 Smart Scale will ship on March 1 of this year, but pricing information has not yet been released. Ace Sensor, Inc. Announces ...

Websense announces new Heartbleed detection for ACE Insight
In a scan of the top 50,000 Alexa sites, Websense found more than 800 of them were vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug

Samsung announces availability of Galaxy beam and Ace 2
These two Android handsets, one of which is equipped with a built-in projector, will be available in July in Singapore.

XSEED announces Ragnarok Odyssey Ace for 2014 release
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is making the voyage across the Pacific early next year, XSEED has announced. The enhanced role-playing game from Lunar ...

Samsung announces the Galaxy Ace 3, its new entry-level Android smartphone with an LTE option
... Samsung product launches, Samsung's revealed another addition to its Galaxy family. As we saw teased just hours ago , it's the Galaxy Ace 3, ...

Ace Metrix Announces Brand of the Year Watch List
Coke and P&G figure into the top brands, while some usual suspects are absent, according to a watch list from Ace Metrix which measures the performance ...

Samsung announces Galaxy Ace Style with 4-inch display, running Android 4.4 KitKat
The device will be available globally in cream white and dark grey options, starting this month. However, there is no word on region-wise pricing ...