[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.4 available for download

Hi all,

Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and
users, we are pleased to announce the micro release
of ACE 6.0.4, TAO 2.0.4, CIAO 1.0.4, and DAnCE 1.0.4, which is available
from the usual download location at:

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/

under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit."

The doxygen documentation for this release is also available.  In
addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles,
this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to
generate their own makefiles.

We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your
applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the:

$ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM

so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're
using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at:

$TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/

for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of
Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward.  Overviews of our recent
progress and upcoming plans are available at:

$ACE_ROOT/NEWS
$TAO_ROOT/NEWS
$CIAO_ROOT/NEWS
$DANCE_ROOT/NEWS

The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily
builds is 96% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests.

Please see:

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/

for a summary of these tests.  As always, we appreciate your help in
resolving any remaining problems. Please see:

ACE_ROOT/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

for an overview of our bug fixing policies.  Moreover, please see:

for information commercial support services available from various
companies.

The following is a list of key changes since the last major release.
Please refer to the corresponding ChangeLog files, NEWS files, or
Bugzilla entries for more details on the problem and the nature of fixes
applied.

==============
Changes to ACE
==============

.. Removed support for C++ Builder

.. Added support for building with the Android NDK, at least r5c. This
  is currently available for linux host platforms.

==============
Changes to TAO
==============

.. Added new IFR_Client_skel library that is now used by the IFR_Service

.. Moved TAO_IDL generation of argument traits from the stub and
  skeleton .cpp files to the corresponding .h files.

===============
Changes to CIAO
===============

.. The thread switch feature in DDS4CCM now requires that
  ACE_HAS_REACTOR_NOTIFICATION_QUEUE is enabled.

================
Changes to DAnCE
================

.. None

=====================
Bugzilla Issues Fixed
=====================

No MPC bugzilla issue fixed.

3 ACE bugzilla issues fixed:
3974 ACE_Reactor::handle_events() doesn't set errno if reactor isn't ready
3976 Compiling ACE with ACE_NTRACE 0 and ACE_USES_WCHAR 1 fails
3977 ace\Unbounded_Set_Ex->dump() has a bug that causes
     CosNotification_Serv build to fail

3 TAO bugzilla issues fixed:
3969 Arg_traits should be generated in C.h/S.h related to an IDL type
3978 access violation in tao_idl
3979 idl compilershould generate version check
3982 add flag to suppress streaming operators

No CIAO bugzilla issues fixed.

1 DAnCE bugzilla issues fixed.
3975 Deployment Plan Generator fails with Success Message
0
Johnny

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.4 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.4, TAO 2.1.4, CIAO 1.1.4, and DAnCE 1.1.4, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.5 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.0.5, TAO 2.0.5, CIAO 1.0.5, and DAnCE 1.0.5, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 96% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://w...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.4 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.0 minor release available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the minor release of ACE 6.1.0, TAO 2.1.0, CIAO 1.1.0, and DAnCE 1.1.0, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Release" and "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE te...

[ciao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.4 available for download
[...]

[tao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.4 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] New ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.0 minor release available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the minor release of ACE 6.2.0, TAO 2.2.0, CIAO 1.2.0, and DAnCE 1.2.0, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Release". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://www....

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.0.7 available
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.0.7, TAO 2.0.7, CIAO 1.0.7, and DAnCE 1.0.7, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 97% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://w...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.4 available for download
Hi all, Thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.4 release. The x.6.4 release is available from the usual download location at http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit". The doxygen documentation for the release is also available. The prebuilt cidlc binaries are also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.4 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.4 micro release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." This release contains major CIAO changes and some small changes to ACE and TAO for all the work done in CIAO. The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only pack...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.8 available
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.0.8, TAO 2.0.8, CIAO 1.0.8, and DAnCE 1.0.8, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 97% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http:/...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.3 available
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.0.3, TAO 2.0.3, CIAO 1.0.3 and DAnCE 1.0.3, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.0 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7 minor release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." Since this marks the start of the x.7 release cycle, these links are also available from this page under the heading "Latest Release." This marks the start of a Bug-Fix Only phase, which will lead to a release of x.7.1 when we feel the bugs are sufficiently fixed. The "...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.1, TAO 2.1.1, CIAO 1.1.1, and DAnCE 1.1.1, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest BFO Micro Release" and "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.3 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.3, TAO 2.1.3, CIAO 1.1.3, and DAnCE 1.1.3, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Ple...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.2.3 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.3, TAO 2.2.3, CIAO 1.2.3, and DAnCE 1.2.3, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.5 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.5, TAO 2.1.5, CIAO 1.1.5, and DAnCE 1.1.5, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.7 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.7, TAO 2.1.7, CIAO 1.1.7, and DAnCE 1.1.7, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.9 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.1.9, TAO 2.1.9, CIAO 1.1.9, and DAnCE 1.1.9, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.5 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.2 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.2, TAO 2.2.2, CIAO 1.2.2, and DAnCE 1.2.2, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.7 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.7, TAO 2.2.7, CIAO 1.2.7, and DAnCE 1.2.7, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 98% for the ACE tests and 97% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.3.3 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the bug fix ony release of ACE 6.3.3, TAO 2.3.3, CIAO 1.3.3, and DAnCE 1.3.3, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We enc...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.6 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.6, TAO 2.1.6, CIAO 1.1.6, and DAnCE 1.1.6, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

Web resources about - [ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.4 available for download - comp.soft-sys.ace

Coverity Scan - Projects Using Scan
Toggle navigation Scan Home FAQ Scan News Projects Using Scan About Sign up Sign in Projects on Coverity Scan Can't Find Your Project on the ...