[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download

Hi all,

Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and
users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release
of ACE 6.1.1, TAO 2.1.1, CIAO 1.1.1, and DAnCE 1.1.1, which is available
from the usual download location at:

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/

under the heading "Latest BFO Micro Release" and "Latest Micro Release Kit".

The doxygen documentation for this release is also available.  In
addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles,
this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to
generate their own makefiles.

We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your
applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the:

$ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM

so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're
using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at:

$TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/

for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of
Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward.  Overviews of our recent
progress and upcoming plans are available at:

$ACE_ROOT/NEWS
$TAO_ROOT/NEWS
$CIAO_ROOT/NEWS
$DANCE_ROOT/NEWS

The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily
builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests.

Please see:

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/

for a summary of these tests.  As always, we appreciate your help in
resolving any remaining problems. Please see:

ACE_ROOT/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

for an overview of our bug fixing policies.  Moreover, please see:

for information commercial support services available from various
companies.

The following is a list of key changes since the last major release.
Please refer to the corresponding ChangeLog files, NEWS files, or
Bugzilla entries for more details on the problem and the nature of fixes
applied.

==============
Changes to ACE
==============

.. Minor bug fixes

==============
Changes to TAO
==============

.. Correct ZIOP compression arbitration on the server reply
   path. The server now responds with one of the clients
   exposed compressors that the server also supports
   according to the ZIOP specification.

.. Enhanced the plugable transports such that the
   send_message() api now provides an optional TAO_ServerRequest
   object pointer to provide access to any client side
   policies that are broadcast with each request. This enabled
   the ZIOP compression correction to be coded.

===============
Changes to CIAO
===============

.. Fixed problem with component sequence attributes

.. Minor bug fixes

.. Generated starter executors with -Gex have much more doxygen
   documentation being generated

================
Changes to DAnCE
================

.. None

=====================
Bugzilla Issues Fixed
=====================

0 MPC bugzilla issue fixed:

0 ACE bugzilla issues fixed:

3 TAO bugzilla issues fixed:
2623 Add ZIOP support to TAO
3608 CompressionFactory should store compressors
3610 ZIOP has to be enabled by default

1 CIAO bugzilla issues fixed:
4009 Problem with generating ciao executor

0 DAnCE bugzilla issues fixed:
0
Johnny

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[ciao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.6 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.6, TAO 2.1.6, CIAO 1.1.6, and DAnCE 1.1.6, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.5 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.5, TAO 2.1.5, CIAO 1.1.5, and DAnCE 1.1.5, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.4 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.4, TAO 2.1.4, CIAO 1.1.4, and DAnCE 1.1.4, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[tao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.3 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.3, TAO 2.1.3, CIAO 1.1.3, and DAnCE 1.1.3, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Ple...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.7 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.7, TAO 2.1.7, CIAO 1.1.7, and DAnCE 1.1.7, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.9 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.1.9, TAO 2.1.9, CIAO 1.1.9, and DAnCE 1.1.9, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.0 minor release available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the minor release of ACE 6.1.0, TAO 2.1.0, CIAO 1.1.0, and DAnCE 1.1.0, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Release" and "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE te...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.1 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.1 Bug Fix Only (BFO) micro release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." Since this is the BFO release, a persistent link to this release is also available under the heading "Latest BFO Micro release." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available, as well as the prebuilt cidlc binaries. In addition to the pack...

[tao-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.6 available for download
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.7 available for download
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.9 available for download
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.5 available for download
[...]

[ciao-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.4 available for download
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.3 available for download
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.0 minor release available for download
[...]

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.5 available for download
[...]

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.3 available for download
[...]

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.4 available for download
[...]

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.6 available for download
[...]

Web resources about - [ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download - comp.soft-sys.ace

Coverity Scan - Projects Using Scan
Toggle navigation Scan Home FAQ Scan News Projects Using Scan About Sign up Sign in Projects on Coverity Scan Can't Find Your Project on the ...