[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.5 available for download

Hi all,

Thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are
pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.5 release. The x.6.5
release is available from the usual download location at

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/

under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit".

The doxygen documentation for the release is also available.  The
prebuilt cidlc binaries are also available.  In addition to the packages
combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides
source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own
makefiles.

We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your
applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use
the:

$ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM

so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're
using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at:

$TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/

for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC groups of WashU,
UCI, and Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward.  Overviews of our
recent progress and upcoming plans are available at:

$ACE_ROOT/NEWS
$TAO_ROOT/NEWS
$CIAO_ROOT/NEWS

The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our
daily builds is 98% for the ACE tests and 95% for the TAO tests.  Please
see:

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/

for a summary of these tests. As always, we appreciate your help in
resolving any remaining problems. Please see:

ACE_ROOT/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

for an overview of our bug fixing policies.  Moreover, please see

for information commercial support services available from various
companies.

The following is a list of key changes since the last micro
release. Please refer to the corresponding ChangeLog files, NEWS files
or Bugzilla entries for more details on the problem and the nature of
fixes applied.

==============
Changes to ACE
==============

.. Added new Monitoring lib that can be used to store and retrieve
  counters. This is disabled by default because it is not 100%
  finished yet, with the next release it will be enabled by default

.. Fixed bug in ACE_Service_Config when it was used from a thread
  not spawned by ACE

.. Add VxWorks 6.x kernel mode with shared library support to ACE

.. Extended the implementation of Unbounded_Set, which has been
  renamed Unbounded_Set_Ex, to accept a second parameter which is
  a comparator that implements operator() which returns true if
  the items are equivalent.  Unbounded_Set has been reimplemented
  in terms of Unbounded_Set_Ex using a comparator that uses operator==,
  which captures the previous behavior.

.. Added support for Intel C++ on MacOSX

==============
Changes to TAO
==============

.. Updated TAO to comply with the IDL to C++ mapping v1.2. As a result
  CORBA::LocalObject is now refcounted by default

.. Added a new ORB parameter, -ORBAcceptErrorDelay, that controls the amount
  of time to wait before attempting to accept new connections when a
  possibly transient error occurs during accepting a new connection.

.. Fixed a bug which could lead to an ACE_ASSERT at runtime when a TAO
  is used from a thread that is not spawned using ACE

.. Added new Monitoring lib that can be used to retrieve values from
  the new Monitoring framework in ACE. This is disabled by default
  because it is not 100% finished yet, with the next release it
  will be enabled by default

.. Extended the -ORBLaneListenEndpoints commandline option to support
  *, for details see docs/Options.html

.. VxWorks 6.x kernel mode with shared library support

===============
Changes to CIAO
===============

.. None

==================
Bugzilla Issues Fixes
==================

ACE issues fixed:

1833, 2657, 3007, 3232, 3285, 3291, 3293, 3295, 3313, 3314, 3315, 3319

TAO issues fixed:

2106, 2189, 2593, 3129, 3193, 3251, 3252, 3277, 3296, 3299, 3306, 3308,
3309,
3311, 3321

CIAO issues fixed:

None

MPC isses fixed:

Johnny

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.6 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.6 release. The x.6.6 release is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit". The doxygen documentation for the release is also available. The prebuilt cidlc binaries are also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC groups of WashU, UCI, and Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO tests. Please see: http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/ for a summary of these te...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.4 available for download
Hi all, Thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.4 release. The x.6.4 release is available from the usual download location at http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit". The doxygen documentation for the release is also available. The prebuilt cidlc binaries are also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC groups of WashU, UCI, and Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 98% for the ACE tests and 95% for the TAO tests. Please see: http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/ for a summary of these tests. As alwa...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.8 available for download
Hi All, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.8 release. The x.6.8 release is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit". The doxygen documentation for the release is also available. The prebuilt cidlc binaries are also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC groups of WashU, UCI, and Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 93% for the TAO tests. Please see: http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/ for a summary of these ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.3 available for download
Hi all, Thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.3 release. The x.6.3 release is available from the download location at http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Beta kit". The doxygen documentation for the release is also available. The prebuild cidlc binaries are also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release also provides source-only packages for the group of users who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC groups of WashU, UCI, and Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 98% for the ACE tests and 95% for the TAO tests. Please see: http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/ for a summary of these tests. As alway...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.6 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.6 micro release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." This release contains major CIAO changes and some small changes to ACE and TAO for all the work done in CIAO. The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 98% for the ACE tests and 95% for the TAO tests. Please see: http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/sco...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.5 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.2 available for download
Hi all, Thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.2 release. The x.6.2 release is available from the download location at http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Beta kit". The doxygen documentation for the release is also available. The prebuild cidlc binaries will be available tomorrow. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release also provides source-only packages for the group of users who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC groups of WashU, UCI, and Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 98% for the ACE tests and 95% for the TAO tests. Please see: http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/ for a summary of these tests. ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.7 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.7 release. The x.6.7 release is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit". The doxygen documentation for the release is also available. The prebuilt cidlc binaries are also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC groups of WashU, UCI, and Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 95% for the TAO tests. Please see: http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/ for a summary of these te...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.5 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.0.5, TAO 2.0.5, CIAO 1.0.5, and DAnCE 1.0.5, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 96% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://w...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.5 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.5, TAO 2.1.5, CIAO 1.1.5, and DAnCE 1.1.5, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.6 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.6, TAO 2.1.6, CIAO 1.1.6, and DAnCE 1.1.6, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ciao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.5 available for download
[...]

[tao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.5 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO
Hi all, We are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. This beta has been tagged ACE+TAO+CIAO-5_5_6. The main difference between this release and x.5.5 is that the ACE exception macros (except for ACE_THROW_RETURN and ACE_THROW_SPEC) have been removed from all TAO and CIAO code. It is available from the same download location as per the previous release. http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ The doxygen documentation for the beta is also available. Included with this beta, besides the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, we also provide source only pac...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.6 available for download
[...]

[ciao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.6 available for download
[...]

[tao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.6 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6 now available
Hi all, Thanks to the substantial efforts by many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6 release, which is available from the same download location as per the previous release at http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Release". The doxygen documentation for the release is also available. The prebuild cidlc binaries will be available tomorrow. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release also provides source-only packages for the group of users who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC groups of WashU, UCI, and Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 98% for the ACE tests and 95% for the TAO tests. Please see: http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/ ...

[tao-users] [ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO x.5.2 release announcement
Hi, Thanks to the substantial efforts by many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the new x.5.2 ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. The latest beta has been tagged ACE-5.5.2, TAO-1.5.2, and CIAO-0.5.2. As usual, it is available at: http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html The doxygen documentation for the beta is available. We do have some missing files in that package which we resolve as soon as possible. We encourage you to download the new beta, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPO...

[ace-users] [tao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO x.5.2 release announcement
Hi, Thanks to the substantial efforts by many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the new x.5.2 ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. The latest beta has been tagged ACE-5.5.2, TAO-1.5.2, and CIAO-0.5.2. As usual, it is available at: http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html The doxygen documentation for the beta is available. We do have some missing files in that package which we resolve as soon as possible. We encourage you to download the new beta, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPO...

[ace-users] [ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO x.5.2 release announcement
Hi, Thanks to the substantial efforts by many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the new x.5.2 ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. The latest beta has been tagged ACE-5.5.2, TAO-1.5.2, and CIAO-0.5.2. As usual, it is available at: http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html The doxygen documentation for the beta is available. We do have some missing files in that package which we resolve as soon as possible. We encourage you to download the new beta, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPO...

[ciao-users] [ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO x.5.2 release announcement
Hi, Thanks to the substantial efforts by many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the new x.5.2 ACE+TAO+CIAO beta. The latest beta has been tagged ACE-5.5.2, TAO-1.5.2, and CIAO-0.5.2. As usual, it is available at: http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html The doxygen documentation for the beta is available. We do have some missing files in that package which we resolve as soon as possible. We encourage you to download the new beta, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPO...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.9 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.9 micro release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." This release contains major CIAO changes and some small changes to ACE and TAO for all the work done in CIAO. After this micro release we are scheduling x.8.0 as next minor release. The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 98% for the ACE tests and...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.2 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.2 micro release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." This release contains major CIAO changes and some small changes to ACE and TAO for all the work done in CIAO. The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC groups of WashU, UCI, and Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 98% for the ACE tests and 94% for the TAO tests. Please see: http://www.dre.v...

Web resources about - [ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.5 available for download - comp.soft-sys.ace

ACE+TAO+CIAO Sponsors
ACE+TAO+CIAO Sponsors The following companies, organizations, and funding agencies havesponsored our work on ACE , TAO , and CIAO over the pasttwo ...