[ace-users] ACE/TAO 6.2.5/2.2.5 supported with Embarcadero C++ Builder XE6!

Hi,

Embarcadero has just released their new XE6 release and we are pleased
to announce that ACE/TAO 6.2.5/2.2.5 is supported with this new release
out of the box!

Remedy IT participated actively in the beta program and made sure that
the XE6 bcc32 compiler is supported in debug and release mode as part of
ACE/TAO 6.2.5/2.2.5.

For an overview of all supported Embarcadero C++ compilers see our
website at
http://www.theaceorb.nl/en/ace-tao-ciao-dance-prod/support/53-borlandcodegearph

Best regards,

Johnny Willemsen