[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.7 available for download

Hi all,

Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and
users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release
of ACE 6.1.7, TAO 2.1.7, CIAO 1.1.7, and DAnCE 1.1.7, which is available
from the usual download location at:

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/

under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit".

The doxygen documentation for this release is also available.  In
addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles,
this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to
generate their own makefiles.

We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your
applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the:

$ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM

so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're
using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at:

$TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/

for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of
Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward.  Overviews of our recent
progress and upcoming plans are available at:

$ACE_ROOT/NEWS
$TAO_ROOT/NEWS
$CIAO_ROOT/NEWS
$DANCE_ROOT/NEWS

The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our
daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO,
and DAnCE tests.

Please see:

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/

for a summary of these tests.  As always, we appreciate your help in
resolving any remaining problems. Please see:

ACE_ROOT/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

for an overview of our bug fixing policies.  Moreover, please see:

for information commercial support services available from various
companies.

The following is a list of key changes since the last major release.
Please refer to the corresponding ChangeLog files, NEWS files, or
Bugzilla entries for more details on the problem and the nature of fixes
applied.

==============
Changes to ACE
==============

.. Integrated several patches to simplify Debian/Ubuntu
   packaging

==============
Changes to TAO
==============

.. Integrated several patches to simplify Debian/Ubuntu
   packaging

.. Fixed IDL compiler bug related to internal reinitialization
   when processing multiple IDL files in a single execution.

===============
Changes to CIAO
===============

.. Added support for RTI DDS 5.0.0 rev00

================
Changes to DAnCE
================

.. None

=====================
Bugzilla Issues Fixed
=====================

0 MPC bugzilla issue fixed:

0 ACE bugzilla issues fixed:

1 TAO bugzilla issues fixed:
3763 alternative C++ mapping - std strings & vectors for IDL strings &
sequences

0 CIAO bugzilla issues fixed:

0 DAnCE bugzilla issues fixed:
0
Johnny

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.1, TAO 2.1.1, CIAO 1.1.1, and DAnCE 1.1.1, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest BFO Micro Release" and "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.1 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.1 Bug Fix Only (BFO) micro release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." Since this is the BFO release, a persistent link to this release is also available under the heading "Latest BFO Micro release." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available, as well as the prebuilt cidlc binaries. In addition to the pack...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.4 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.4, TAO 2.1.4, CIAO 1.1.4, and DAnCE 1.1.4, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.2.7 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.2.7, TAO 2.2.7, CIAO 1.2.7, and DAnCE 1.2.7, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 98% for the ACE tests and 97% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.5 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.5, TAO 2.1.5, CIAO 1.1.5, and DAnCE 1.1.5, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.7 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.9 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.1.9, TAO 2.1.9, CIAO 1.1.9, and DAnCE 1.1.9, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.6 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.6, TAO 2.1.6, CIAO 1.1.6, and DAnCE 1.1.6, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.3 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.3, TAO 2.1.3, CIAO 1.1.3, and DAnCE 1.1.3, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Ple...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.0 minor release available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the minor release of ACE 6.1.0, TAO 2.1.0, CIAO 1.1.0, and DAnCE 1.1.0, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Release" and "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE te...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.7 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.7 micro release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." This release contains major CIAO changes and some small changes to ACE and TAO for all the work done in CIAO. The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only pack...

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.7 available for download
[...]

[tao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.7 available for download
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[ciao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[tao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.0.7 available
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.0.7, TAO 2.0.7, CIAO 1.0.7, and DAnCE 1.0.7, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 97% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://w...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.4 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.4 micro release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." This release contains major CIAO changes and some small changes to ACE and TAO for all the work done in CIAO. The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only pack...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.1 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.1 Bug Fix Only (BFO) micro release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." Since this is the BFO release, a persistent link to this release is also available under the heading "Latest BFO Micro release." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available, as well as the prebuilt cidlc binaries. In addition to the pack...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.0 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7 minor release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." Since this marks the start of the x.7 release cycle, these links are also available from this page under the heading "Latest Release." This marks the start of a Bug-Fix Only phase, which will lead to a release of x.7.1 when we feel the bugs are sufficiently fixed. The "...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.7 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.7 release. The x.6.7 release is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit". The doxygen documentation for the release is also available. The prebuilt cidlc binaries are also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.9 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.9 micro release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." This release contains major CIAO changes and some small changes to ACE and TAO for all the work done in CIAO. After this micro release we are scheduling x.8.0 as next minor release. The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined o...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.3 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.3 micro release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." This release contains major CIAO changes and some small changes to ACE and TAO for all the work done in CIAO. The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only pack...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.2 available for download
Hi, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the latest ACE+TAO+CIAO x.7.2 micro release, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release kit." This release contains major CIAO changes and some small changes to ACE and TAO for all the work done in CIAO. The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only pack...

Web resources about - [ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.7 available for download - comp.soft-sys.ace

Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 User Reviews
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 reviews written by Phone Arena users. You can read the opinion of each user and how they rate the phone in 11 categories. ...

Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 official: iPhone-alike size for the new user
Samsung has revealed another in its Galaxy series, the Galaxy Ace 3, now targeting entry-level smartphone users who want a pocket-friendly 4-inch ...