[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.1 RPMs available

Hi,

We have uploaded the new x.1.1 release to OBS and a fresh set of RPMs is
now available. See ORBzone at http://www.orbzone.org/node/245 for an
overview of the RPMs and the download links.

Best regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT
Services for CORBA, DDS, CCM, and D&C
0
Johnny

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.1 RPMs available
Hi, We have uploaded the new x.1.1 release to OBS and a fresh set of RPMs is now available. See ORBzone at http://www.orbzone.org/node/245 for an overview of the RPMs and the download links. Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Services for CORBA, DDS, CCM, and D&C ...

[tao-users] ACE/TAO x.1.1 RPMs available
Hi, We have uploaded the new x.1.1 release to OBS and a fresh set of RPMs is now available. See ORBzone at http://www.orbzone.org/node/245 for an overview of the RPMs and the download links. Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Services for CORBA, DDS, CCM, and D&C ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.0 RPMs available
Hi, For the ACE/TAO x.1.0 release we have made RPMs available, for more details see: http://www.orbzone.org/node/239 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen RemedyIT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.2 RPMs available
Hi, Remedy IT has made the ACE/TAO x.1.2 RPMs available for all users. You can find the details and download links on OSportal at http://www.orbzone.org/node/254 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.5 RPMs available
Hi all, The RPMs for ACE/TAO x.1.5 are now available from OpenSuSE build service. For more details see http://www.orbzone.org. ORBzone delivers email subscriptions for its content to registered users. Everyone can register for a free account on ORBzone.org! Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl Commercial support and services for ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE/OpenDDS/TAOX11 ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.1, TAO 2.1.1, CIAO 1.1.1, and DAnCE 1.1.1, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest BFO Micro Release" and "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.6 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, The ACE/TAO x.1.6 RPMs are now available at OBS, for more details see http://www.orbzone.org/node/282 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://nl.linkedin.com/in/johnnywillemsen ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.7 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, The ACE/TAO x.1.7 RPMs are available at OBS. This is the first time that we ship Debian 6.0 packages through OBS. For more details see http://www.orbzone.org/node/291 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.4 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, We have made RPMs available for ACE/TAO x.1.4. You can find an overview of the platforms supported and their download locations at ORBzone.org, http://www.orbzone.org/node/266 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.3 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, The ACE/TAO x.1.3 RPMs are now available at OBS. More details and download links are posted on the ORBzone CORBA/CCM community portal, see http://www.orbzone.org/node/259 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE 6.0.1 and TAO 2.0.1 RPMs available
Hi all, ACE 6.0.1 and TAO 2.0.1 RPMs are now available at OpenSuSE build service. OBS provides currently RPMs for: - CentOS 5 - Fedora 12/13/14 - Mandriva 2009.1/2010/2010.1 - RHEL 4/5/6 - SLES 9/11/11SP1 - OpenSuSE 11.1/11.2/11.3/Factory Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Check our scoreboard at http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl/ ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO x.7.1 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.1 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO x.1.1 RPMs available
Hi, We have uploaded the new x.1.1 release to OBS and a fresh set of RPMs is now available. See ORBzone at http://www.orbzone.org/node/245 for an overview of the RPMs and the download links. Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Services for CORBA, DDS, CCM, and D&C ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.0 RPMs available
Hi, For the ACE/TAO x.1.0 release we have made RPMs available, for more details see: http://www.orbzone.org/node/239 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen RemedyIT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.2.1 packages available
Hi all, The ACE/TAO x.2.1 packages are available at OpenSuSE Build Service, see http://www.orbzone.org/node/318 for the details and links. Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.2 RPMs available
Hi, Remedy IT has made the ACE/TAO x.1.2 RPMs available for all users. You can find the details and download links on OSportal at http://www.orbzone.org/node/254 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.5 RPMs available
Hi all, The RPMs for ACE/TAO x.1.5 are now available from OpenSuSE build service. For more details see http://www.orbzone.org. ORBzone delivers email subscriptions for its content to registered users. Everyone can register for a free account on ORBzone.org! Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl Commercial support and services for ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE/OpenDDS/TAOX11 ...

[tao-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.1 RPMs available
Hi, We have uploaded the new x.1.1 release to OBS and a fresh set of RPMs is now available. See ORBzone at http://www.orbzone.org/node/245 for an overview of the RPMs and the download links. Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Services for CORBA, DDS, CCM, and D&C ...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE 6.0.1 and TAO 2.0.1 RPMs available
Hi all, ACE 6.0.1 and TAO 2.0.1 RPMs are now available at OpenSuSE build service. OBS provides currently RPMs for: - CentOS 5 - Fedora 12/13/14 - Mandriva 2009.1/2010/2010.1 - RHEL 4/5/6 - SLES 9/11/11SP1 - OpenSuSE 11.1/11.2/11.3/Factory Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Check our scoreboard at http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl/ ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.7 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, The ACE/TAO x.1.7 RPMs are available at OBS. This is the first time that we ship Debian 6.0 packages through OBS. For more details see http://www.orbzone.org/node/291 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.3 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, The ACE/TAO x.1.3 RPMs are now available at OBS. More details and download links are posted on the ORBzone CORBA/CCM community portal, see http://www.orbzone.org/node/259 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.6 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, The ACE/TAO x.1.6 RPMs are now available at OBS, for more details see http://www.orbzone.org/node/282 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://nl.linkedin.com/in/johnnywillemsen ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.1.4 RPMs available at OBS
Hi, We have made RPMs available for ACE/TAO x.1.4. You can find an overview of the platforms supported and their download locations at ORBzone.org, http://www.orbzone.org/node/266 Best regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

Web resources about - [ace-users] ACE/TAO x.1.1 RPMs available - comp.soft-sys.ace

Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 User Reviews
Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 reviews written by Phone Arena users. You can read the opinion of each user and how they rate the phone in 11 categories. ...

Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 official: iPhone-alike size for the new user
Samsung has revealed another in its Galaxy series, the Galaxy Ace 3, now targeting entry-level smartphone users who want a pocket-friendly 4-inch ...