[ace-users] Re: ACE on VxWorks 6 #2

Hi,

At Remedy IT we are currently involved in a (sponsored) effort to upgrade
VxWorks support for ACE/TAO to the 6.x version.

This effort will concentrate on the new 'real time process' type of
applications for VxWorks 6.x with a target date of February 2006 for
full availability of this support in the DOC-group version (so probably in
a x.5.x release).

Do you require RTP support or rather kernel mode apps?
If you require the latter and you are willing to work on getting this to
work
yourself we would be happy to help you integrate that with the RTP support
based on your input.
Alternatively you could sponsor us to add this support in addition to the
RTP
support.

Feel free to contact us if you any more questions.

regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT
Postbus 101
2650 AC  Berkel en Rodenrijs
The Netherlands
www.theaceorb.nl / www.remedy.nl

"Gabor Lengyel" <markoelvtars-1945@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> We are trying to find an abstraction framework for our project and ACE
> looks very promising. The problem we are having is that on our VxWorks
> environment the build fails. Did anyone succeed building ACE on VxWorks
> 6.x yet?
>
> Thanks,
> - Gabor

0