[ace-users] RE: [tao-users] Borland Developer Studio 2006 with ACE/TAO #2

Hi,

The x.4.8 version of ACE/TAO is supported with BCB2006, we have some linker
warnings/errors in some configurations, Borland is working on these for
Update2, but these are not causing a problem. See
ACE_wrappers/ACE-INSTALL.html for info about how to use it.

We deliver also commercial support for using BCB2006 with ACE/TAO. See
www.theaceorb.nl for our services.

Regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT