[ciao-users] ACE+TAO x.7.4 rpms available from opensuse build service

Hi all,

The ACE+TAO x.7.4 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at
http://software.opensuse.org/search

We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support
to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work
please contact me.

Regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT
http://www.theaceorb.nl

0
Johnny

[ace-users] ACE+TAO x.7.4 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.4 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work please contact me. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[tao-users] ACE+TAO x.7.4 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.4 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work please contact me. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO x.7.3 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.3 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work please contact me. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-bugs] ACE+TAO x.7.4 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.4 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work please contact me. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO x.7.2 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.2 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work please contact me. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO x.7.1 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.1 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.6.7 RPMs available through OpenSuSE build service
Hi all, The ACE/TAO x.6.7. RPMs are now also available through the OpenSuSE build service (http://software.opensuse.org/search) RPM's are made available for: * CentOS_5 * FC8 * FC9 * Mandriva 2007 * Mandriva 2008 * RHEL5 * SLE 10 * OpenSuSE 10.2 * OpenSuSE 10.3 * OpenSuSE 11.0 Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Postbus 101 - 2650 AC Berkel en Rodenrijs Melkrijder 11 - 3861 SG Nijkerk The Netherlands www.theaceorb.nl / www.remedy.nl *** Integrated compile and test statistics see http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl *** *** Commercial service and support for ...

[ciao-users] ACE+TAO x.7.2 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.2 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work please contact me. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO x.6.7 RPMs available through OpenSuSE build service
Hi all, The ACE/TAO x.6.7. RPMs are now also available through the OpenSuSE build service (http://software.opensuse.org/search) RPM's are made available for: * CentOS_5 * FC8 * FC9 * Mandriva 2007 * Mandriva 2008 * RHEL5 * SLE 10 * OpenSuSE 10.2 * OpenSuSE 10.3 * OpenSuSE 11.0 Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Postbus 101 - 2650 AC Berkel en Rodenrijs Melkrijder 11 - 3861 SG Nijkerk The Netherlands www.theaceorb.nl / www.remedy.nl *** Integrated compile and test statistics see http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl *** *** Commercial service and support for ...

[ciao-users] ACE+TAO x.7.3 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.3 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work please contact me. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ciao-users] ACE+TAO x.7.1 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.1 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[tao-users] ACE/TAO x.6.7 RPMs available through OpenSuSE build service
Hi all, The ACE/TAO x.6.7. RPMs are now also available through the OpenSuSE build service (http://software.opensuse.org/search) RPM's are made available for: * CentOS_5 * FC8 * FC9 * Mandriva 2007 * Mandriva 2008 * RHEL5 * SLE 10 * OpenSuSE 10.2 * OpenSuSE 10.3 * OpenSuSE 11.0 Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Postbus 101 - 2650 AC Berkel en Rodenrijs Melkrijder 11 - 3861 SG Nijkerk The Netherlands www.theaceorb.nl / www.remedy.nl *** Integrated compile and test statistics see http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl *** *** Commercial service and support for ...

[tao-users] ACE+TAO x.7.2 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.2 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work please contact me. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[tao-users] ACE+TAO x.7.1 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.1 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[tao-users] ACE+TAO x.7.3 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.3 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work please contact me. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[tao-announce] ACE+TAO x.7.4 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.4 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work please contact me. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO x.7.1 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.1 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO x.7.2 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.2 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work please contact me. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO x.6.8 RPMs available from OpenSuSE Build service
Hi, The ACE/TAO 1.6.8 RPMs for the following platforms are available from the OpenSuSE build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search * CentOS 5 * Fedora 10 * Fedora 9 * Fedora 8 * Mandriva 2007 * Mandriva 2008 * RHEL 5 * SLE 10 * OpenSuSE 10.3 * OpenSuSE 11.0 * OpenSuSE 11.1 * OpenSuSE Factory Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Postbus 101 - 2650 AC Berkel en Rodenrijs Melkrijder 11 - 3861 SG Nijkerk The Netherlands www.theaceorb.nl / www.remedy.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO x.7.3 rpms available from opensuse build service
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.3 rpms for are available from the opensuse build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search We are currently searching for funding to add debian/ubuntu package support to the open source distribution. If you are interested in funding this work please contact me. Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO x.6.7 RPMs available through OpenSuSE build service
Hi all, The ACE/TAO x.6.7. RPMs are now also available through the OpenSuSE build service (http://software.opensuse.org/search) RPM's are made available for: * CentOS_5 * FC8 * FC9 * Mandriva 2007 * Mandriva 2008 * RHEL5 * SLE 10 * OpenSuSE 10.2 * OpenSuSE 10.3 * OpenSuSE 11.0 Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Postbus 101 - 2650 AC Berkel en Rodenrijs Melkrijder 11 - 3861 SG Nijkerk The Netherlands www.theaceorb.nl / www.remedy.nl *** Integrated compile and test statistics see http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl *** *** Commercial service and support for ...

[ace-users] ACE+TAO x.7.7 rpms available from opensuse buildservice
Hi all, The ACE+TAO x.7.7 rpms for are available from the OpenSuSE build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT http://www.theaceorb.nl ...

[tao-users] ACE/TAO x.6.8 RPMs available from OpenSuSE Build service
Hi, The ACE/TAO 1.6.8 RPMs for the following platforms are available from the OpenSuSE build service at http://software.opensuse.org/search * CentOS 5 * Fedora 10 * Fedora 9 * Fedora 8 * Mandriva 2007 * Mandriva 2008 * RHEL 5 * SLE 10 * OpenSuSE 10.3 * OpenSuSE 11.0 * OpenSuSE 11.1 * OpenSuSE Factory Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Postbus 101 - 2650 AC Berkel en Rodenrijs Melkrijder 11 - 3861 SG Nijkerk The Netherlands www.theaceorb.nl / www.remedy.nl ...

[tao-announce] ACE/TAO x.6.7 RPMs available through OpenSuSE build service
Hi all, The ACE/TAO x.6.7. RPMs are now also available through the OpenSuSE build service (http://software.opensuse.org/search) RPM's are made available for: * CentOS_5 * FC8 * FC9 * Mandriva 2007 * Mandriva 2008 * RHEL5 * SLE 10 * OpenSuSE 10.2 * OpenSuSE 10.3 * OpenSuSE 11.0 Regards, Johnny Willemsen Remedy IT Postbus 101 - 2650 AC Berkel en Rodenrijs Melkrijder 11 - 3861 SG Nijkerk The Netherlands www.theaceorb.nl / www.remedy.nl *** Integrated compile and test statistics see http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl *** *** Commercial service and support for ...

Web resources about - [ciao-users] ACE+TAO x.7.4 rpms available from opensuse build service - comp.soft-sys.ace