[ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.5 available for download

Hi all,

Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and
users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release
of ACE 6.1.5, TAO 2.1.5, CIAO 1.1.5, and DAnCE 1.1.5, which is available
from the usual download location at:

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/

under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit".

The doxygen documentation for this release is also available.  In
addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles,
this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to
generate their own makefiles.

We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your
applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the:

$ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM
$DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM

so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're
using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at:

$TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/

for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of
Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward.  Overviews of our recent
progress and upcoming plans are available at:

$ACE_ROOT/NEWS
$TAO_ROOT/NEWS
$CIAO_ROOT/NEWS
$DANCE_ROOT/NEWS

The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our
daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO,
and DAnCE tests.

Please see:

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/scoreboard/

for a summary of these tests.  As always, we appreciate your help in
resolving any remaining problems. Please see:

ACE_ROOT/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

for an overview of our bug fixing policies.  Moreover, please see:

for information commercial support services available from various
companies.

The following is a list of key changes since the last major release.
Please refer to the corresponding ChangeLog files, NEWS files, or
Bugzilla entries for more details on the problem and the nature of fixes
applied.

==============
Changes to ACE
==============

.. When a ACE_Event_Handler registered for signals is unregistered,
   whether by unregistering, returning -1 from handle_signal(), or by
   the reactor closing, the ACE_Event_Handler::handle_close() hook will
   be called. The close_mask passed will be
   ACE_Event_Handler::SIGNAL_MASK.
   In previous versions, handle_close() would only be called when the
   handle_signal() callback returned -1. This resolves Bugzilla #2368.

.. Some initial ACE unit tests to validate the C++11 support of various
   compilers

.. Added support for OpenSuSE 12.2

==============
Changes to TAO
==============

.. None

===============
Changes to CIAO
===============

.. Added basic hello world example

================
Changes to DAnCE
================

.. None

=====================
Bugzilla Issues Fixed
=====================

0 MPC bugzilla issue fixed:

2 ACE bugzilla issues fixed:
897  Extend ACE_Sig_Handler to call handle_close (SIGNAL_MASK) on
unregister signal
2368 handle_close not called for event handlers register for signals

0 TAO bugzilla issues fixed:

0 CIAO bugzilla issues fixed:

0 DAnCE bugzilla issues fixed:
0
Johnny

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.5 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.1, TAO 2.1.1, CIAO 1.1.1, and DAnCE 1.1.1, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest BFO Micro Release" and "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for ...

[ciao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[tao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.5 available for download
[...]

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.7 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.7, TAO 2.1.7, CIAO 1.1.7, and DAnCE 1.1.7, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.3 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.3, TAO 2.1.3, CIAO 1.1.3, and DAnCE 1.1.3, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Ple...

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.9 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.1.9, TAO 2.1.9, CIAO 1.1.9, and DAnCE 1.1.9, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Please see: http://...

[ace-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.5 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.9 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.6 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.6, TAO 2.1.6, CIAO 1.1.6, and DAnCE 1.1.6, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.3 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.7 available for download
[...]

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.4 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro and bug fix only release of ACE 6.1.4, TAO 2.1.4, CIAO 1.1.4, and DAnCE 1.1.4, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE tests. Pleas...

[tao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[ciao-announce] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.5 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.5 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.0.5, TAO 2.0.5, CIAO 1.0.5, and DAnCE 1.0.5, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage...

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.4 available for download
[...]

[ciao-users] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.0.5 available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.0.5, TAO 2.0.5, CIAO 1.0.5, and DAnCE 1.0.5, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit." The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage...

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.6 available for download
[...]

[ace-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.0 minor release available for download
Hi all, Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the minor release of ACE 6.1.0, TAO 2.1.0, CIAO 1.1.0, and DAnCE 1.1.0, which is available from the usual download location at: http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu/ under the heading "Latest Release" and "Latest Micro Release Kit". The doxygen documentation for this release is also available. In addition to the packages combined of sources and generate makefiles, this release provides source-only packages for developers who use MPC to generate their own makefiles. We encourage you to download the new release, use it with your applications, and let us know if you encounter any problems. Please use the: $ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $MPC_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $TAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $CIAO_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM $DANCE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM so that we have the proper version/platform/compiler/options you're using to report problems. We also request that you take a look at: $TAO_ROOT/docs/releasenotes/ for the status of various ongoing projects at the DOC group of Vanderbilt to move ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE forward. Overviews of our recent progress and upcoming plans are available at: $ACE_ROOT/NEWS $TAO_ROOT/NEWS $CIAO_ROOT/NEWS $DANCE_ROOT/NEWS The overall success rates for the test results gathered from all our daily builds is 97% for the ACE tests and 96% for the TAO, CIAO, and DAnCE te...

[ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.0 minor release available for download
[...]

[ace-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[ciao-announce] ACE+TAO+CIAO+DAnCE x.1.1 available for download
[...]

[tao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.6 available for download
[...]

Web resources about - [ciao-users] ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.5 available for download - comp.soft-sys.ace