[tao-users] ACE 6.0.2 and TAO 2.0.2 RPMs available

Hi all,

ACE 6.0.2 and TAO 2.0.2 RPMs are now available at OpenSuSE build
service. OBS provides currently RPMs for:
- CentOS 5
- Fedora 12/13/14
- Mandriva 2009.1/2010/2010.1
- RHEL 4/5/6
- SLES 9/11/11SP1
- OpenSuSE /11.2/11.3/11.4/Factory/Tumbleweed

Regards,

Johnny Willemsen
Remedy IT

Check out the ORBzone community portal at http://www.orbzone.org
0
Johnny

Hi all,

I noticed that the bugfix for the bug 3950 is not included in the
release 6.0.2. Is there a reason for this (is further testing
necessary here)?

Thanks,
Alexej
0
Alexej

> I noticed that the bugfix for the bug 3950 is not included in the
> release 6.0.2. Is there a reason for this (is further testing
> necessary here)?

Before integrating 3950 the code has to be reviewed, than integrated,
and than the scoreboard has to be monitored in detail. We don't have
room at this moment to do that without funding, our time for handling
bugzilla issues is very limited at this moment.

Could you also add some new unit test to ACE_wrappers/tests for the ACE
classes, I think these aren't explicitly tested at this moment.

Johnny
0
Johnny
4/21/2011 12:05:24 PM
Hi Johnny,

> ... We don't have
> room at this moment to do that without funding, our time for handling
> bugzilla issues is very limited at this moment.

I know exactly what you mean :-)

> Could you also add some new unit test to ACE_wrappers/tests for the ACE
> classes, I think these aren't explicitly tested at this moment.

I will add some tests next time I get around to it.

Alexej

0
Alexej