Re: [ace-users]: ACE 5.4.2 and ACE 5.4.3 compile failed on Solaris 9 x86 and Solaris 10 x86 #2

Hi Everyon:

My SunBlade 150 is back up and available, and has a Sun CC license, though I
don't have a lot of bandwidth to admin it.  Bala know where it is and has the
root password.  I'll probably move it into the server room once I have a
chance to talk to Dan about it, but I my be out of town this week.

[dhinton@blade DRM]$ uname -a
SunOS blade 5.9 Generic_112233-03 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-100 Solaris
[dhinton@blade DRM]$ CC -V
CC: Forte Developer 7 C++ 5.4 2002/03/09
[dhinton@blade DRM]$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.4.2

take care...
don

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005, Krishnakumar B wrote:

> On Sunday, 02 January 2005, Douglas C. Schmidt wrote:
> > Hi,

> > Thakns for using the PRF!

> > We (i.e., the DOC groups at UCI/VU/WU) don't have Solaris running on
> > an x86 box (yet).  It would therefore be great if you could figure out
> > what patches need to be applied so that ACE compiles properly on this
> > platform.
> >
> > BTW, Kitty/Bala, weren't we planning on running Solaris on an AMD box
> > at some point?
>
> It's almost up.  There are some issues with installing software as we don't
> have the media in a compatible form yet.  We also don't have Sun CC, and we
> need to purchase a licence if we need to support Sun CC.
>
> -kitty.

0
Don