Re: [ace-users] [ACE 5.5] Upgrade from ACE 5.4.7 to ACE 5.5 #2

Hi Ishay,

>> Sorry, we are using DevStudio 7.1 (2003)

We use this too.  Please see

ACE_ROOT/tests/Time_Value_Test.cpp

for lots of examples that use ACE_Time_Value with integers.  Please
see if this works on your OS/compiler platform.

Thanks,

        Doug

--
Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt                       Professor and Associate Chair
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science  TEL: (615) 343-8197

0
Douglas