Re: [ace-users] ACE-USERS List

Hi David,

>> BTW, I see that the groups.yahoo.com ACE-USERS history is truncated
>> at October/2005. Looks like the feed got terminated at that point
>> (the TAO-USERS feed is current though). Any particular reason for
>> that?

No, I have no idea.  Allen, do you know whether the ace-users@cs.wustl.edu mailing
list is forwarding to ace-users@egroups.com?  Perhaps we need to
resubscribe this to the ACE mailing list at WUSTL?

>> Is there another repository I can review for ACE-USERS archival?

I recommend trying

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.ace?hl=en

Thanks,

        Doug
--
Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt                       Professor and Associate Chair
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science  TEL: (615) 343-8197

0
Douglas