Re: [ace-users] Has Anyone on the ACE Users Mailing List Successfully compiled ACE and TAO for Panther Mac OS X 10.3?

Hi Tom,

>> Can anyone let me know how to successfully compile the
>> latest stable release of ACE 5.4 and TAO 1.4 package
>> on Apple Mac OS X 10.3 Panther?

I doubt ACE+TAO x.4 will work with 10.3 Panther.

>> I have the ACE+TAO+CIAO latest stable release working perfectly on
>> my Red Hat LINUX 9.0 OS, but would like to see it running on Mac OS
>> X 10.3.

You're better off starting from the x.4.3 beta, which is available at

http://deuce.doc.wustl.edu/Download.html

Some other folks on the mailing list have been expressing their
interest in getting ACE+TAO working on Mac OS X, so I recommend you
check out recent postings archived at the sites cited

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE-mail.html

for contacts.

Take care,

        Doug
--
Dr. Douglas C. Schmidt, Professor           TEL: (615) 343-8197
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science FAX: (615) 343-7440

0
Douglas