RE: [ace-users] Problem compiling application with ACE 5.4.2 #2

The closesocket() thing sounds like a macro is getting in the way
during your app build. Removing ACE_HAS_INLINED_OSCALLS forces ACE to
include the method rather than have your app inline it, and the macro
isn't in the way then.

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Adding Service to Open Source Software

0
Steve

I found that adding
#include "ace/OS_NS_sys_socket.h" as the first include file made the
problem go away...

nbc

--
NAME:   Neil B. Cohen (Cisco Systems Inc.)
PHONE:  703-484-1316

Neil