RE: [ace-users] Re: [ace] compile error in mingw 3.2-rc1 (or w32api-3.2) #2

Hi,

Please upgrade your mingw version to 3.7. This has been released today and
contains the following fix below, they removed all defines which are just
there to fool people. Your problems with MinGW should be gone now.

Johnny

2005-01-13  Earnie Boyd  <earnie@users.sf.net>

	* include/sys/stat.h (_S_IFLNK, S_IFLNK, _S_ISLNK, S_ISLNK, _lstat,
	lstat): Remove.
	* include/errno.h (ELOOP): Ditto.
	* include/_mingw.h: Increment version to 3.7.
	* Makefile.in: Ditto.

0
Johnny