About Maple soft

Please. Can anyone will help me through this
1. How to enter the document into the maple soft.?
2. How to enter the file into the maple software??
0
darshi
2/18/2012 5:24:11 AM
comp.soft-sys.math.maple 4344 articles. 2 followers. Post Follow

In article
<0bd39523-9a45-41bc-9512-e492962bd258@ir9g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
darshi <darshantv401@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please. Can anyone will help me through this
> 1. How to enter the document into the maple soft.?
> 2. How to enter the file into the maple software??

Mac, Windows, Linux, ... ???
On Mac, you can select "Open" in the "File" menu of Maple.
Or drag the document onto the icon of the Maple app.
0
Philo

Hotfix-Patch-Upgrade 8.0.1 -- for Maple V Release ( Waterloo Maple Soft )
Author acquired a licensed copy of mathematical software Maple V Release 8.= 0 by=20 ( Waterloo ) Maple Soft. Author is not as desperate as any of the Napoleon= Bonapartes; yet, author is desperately seeking a copy of a software execut= able hotfix-patch-upgrade 8.0.1 program [ and any all if any more recent th= an referenced version 8.0.1 ] -- for mathematical software Maple V Release = 8.0=20 ( Waterloo Maple Soft ). If you may provide a copy: =20 FOR REPLY =3D---> Upload to mjollnir0101@GMAIL.com in form of attachment to= electronic mail message. eNd oF mEsSaGe. =20 ...

Hotfix-Patch-Upgrade 8.0.1 for Maple V Release 8.0 (( Waterloo ) Maple Soft )
Author acquired a licensed copy of mathematical software Maple V Release 8.0 ( by Waterloo Maple Soft ). Author is not as desperate as any of the Napoleon Bonapartes; yet, affirmatively is seeking a copy of software executable hotfix-patch-upgrade 8.0.1 program [ and any all if any more recent than referenced version 8.0.1 ]for Maple V Release 8.0 ( Waterloo Maple Soft ). If you may provide a copy: FOR REPLY =---> Upload to mjollnir0101@GMAIL.com [ SIC ]. ...

Hotfix(es)-Patch(es)-Upgrade(s) 8.0.1 -- for Maple V Release 8.0 (( Waterloo ) Maple Soft )
Author acquired a licensed copy of mathematical software Maple V Release 8.= 0=20 ( Waterloo Maple Soft ). Author is not as desperate as any of the Napoleon= Bonapartes; yet, affirmatively is seeking a copy of software executable=20 hotfix-patch-upgrade 8.0.1 program [ and any all if any more recent than re= ferenced version 8.0.1 ] for Maple V Release 8.0 ( Waterloo Maple Soft ). = If you may provide a copy of an upgrade-patch-hotfix for one or more of thr= ee versions of referenced software program for MacOS ( Apple Mcintosh Compu= ter ), LiNUX ( Linus Thorvald ), and Windows ( Mi...

A New Book and Soft for the Maple Users
Dear Maple users and developers! On Fultus web-site http://writers.fultus.com/aladjev/book01.html you can find information about a new book on Maple that can be useful enough both for beginners, and the advanced Maple users, as well as for Maple developers and developers of Maple appendices. ...

A New Book and Soft for the Maple Users
Dear Maple users and developers! On Fultus web-site http://writers.fultus.com/aladjev/book01.html you can find information about a new book on Maple that can be useful enough both for beginners, and the advanced Maple users, as well as for Maple developers and developers of Maple appendices. ...

A New Book and Soft for the Maple Users
Dear Maple users and developers! On Fultus web-site http://writers.fultus.com/aladjev/book01.html you can find information about a new book on Maple that can be useful enough both for beginners, and the advanced Maple users, as well as for Maple developers and developers of Maple appendices. ...

maple story news,maple story gold,maple story money
OK I firstly just like to say that this guide is far from a comprehensive guide to making money in Runescape, it is just a couple of the things I do to make money. I have written about my best fives ways to make money: www.runescapecoin.com 1. Kill chickens and collect their feathers ?this is a great one for those players out there that have a combat below 30. One of the biggest benefits is you get combat experience as well. After you have collected a fair few (at least 500) go to world one, if you'e a Free to Play member, and sell them just to the East of the West Bank in Varrock. If you...

New book and soft for Maple of releases 6
Dear colleague, This advertisement is intended for those who deals with well-known mathematical Maple package in own professional activity (scientists, experts, engineers, teachers, students, etc.). Aladjev V.Z., Bogdevicius M.A., Vaganov V.A. Systems of Computer Algebra: A New Software Toolbox for Maple.- Tallinn: International Academy of Noosphere, the Baltic Branch, 2004, 462 p., + CD with Maple library, ISBN 9985-9277-8-8. For more detailed information on the book and Maple Library, their complete Table of Contents and terms of their acquisition please visit our web site: http://www.geo...

New book and soft for Maple of releases 6
Dear colleague, This advertisement is intended for those who deals with well-known mathematical Maple package in own professional activity (scientists, experts, engineers, teachers, students, etc.). Aladjev V.Z., Bogdevicius M.A., Vaganov V.A. Systems of Computer Algebra: A New Software Toolbox for Maple.- Tallinn: International Academy of Noosphere, the Baltic Branch, 2004, 462 p., + CD with Maple library, ISBN 9985-9277-8-8. For more detailed information on the book and Maple Library, their complete Table of Contents and terms of their acquisition please visit our web site: ...

New book and soft for Maple of releases 6
This advertisement is intended for those who deals with well-known mathematical Maple package in own professional activity (scientists, experts, engineers, teachers, students, etc.). Aladjev V.Z., Bogdevicius M.A., Vaganov V.A. Systems of Computer Algebra: A New Software Toolbox for Maple.- Tallinn: International Academy of Noosphere, the Baltic Branch, 2004, 462 p., + CD with Maple library, ISBN 9985-9277-8-8. For more detailed information on the book and Maple Library, their complete Table of Contents and terms of their acquisition please visit our web site: http://www.geocitie...

Can Maple 9 read Maple V.5 or Maple 7 worksheets?
When I select "Open file" in Maple 9, all my Maple V.5 and Maple 7 worksheets are greyed out; is there any way to get Maple 9 to open them? (I'm on a Mac, so I don't have the Claasic Worksheet interface, if that matters.) Jeanne Jeanne, Il suffit de rajouter l'extension ".mws" � la fin de vos anciens fichiers (V.5 ou 7). Maple 9 les ouvrira alors, mais avec les d�fauts inh�rents � Maple 9 (caract�res sp�ciaux) toujours non corrig�s dans la version 9.03 ! Cordialement. In article <ae28efc2.0402250534.1ca761eb@posting.google.com>, ...

maple story,maple story
Maple story mesos is so important that players in maple story all like it.many have many method of making mesos.but how to make maple story money quickly is not an easy thing.the comon method of making maple stoey money is too time consuming and requires patience.Now comes another way. maple-story http://www.maple-story-mesos.com http://maplestory.virgolds.com our website : ragnarokonline http://www.ro-ragnarok-online.com http://www.ragnarokonline.cc http://ragnarokonline.virgolds.com ...

I was trying to use the Gemetry tutorials I downloaded from the Maple web site. In addition to the worksheet files there are two other files, Maple.ind and Maple.lib. Each worksheet has a line, "libname:="C:\\Program Files\\Maple 7\\LIB\\Geom\\", libname:" I tried changing the path to match the path where the files are located. When I looked in the Maple help it showed the path used forwrd single slashes rather than double back slashes. So I changed it again with no success. What do I need to do to get the library to load so that its functions will be availabl...

Upgrade from Maple 7 to Maple 9
I am used to work with Maple 7; I would like to know if someone can tell me if it is worthwhile upgrading to Maple 9. Despite using Matlab for numerical calculations, I also use Maple to perform some numerical tasks, in particular for the solution of boundary value problems. Maple 7 uses an algorithm based on the finite difference method (dsolve) for bvp, does anyone knows if Maple 9 has new algortihms for boundary value problems. Thank you for your help. Best regards ...

Maple 9 is slower than Maple 6
I bought 9 to upgrade from 6, and from what I can tell, 6 is always faster than 9, and 6 can handle bigger numbers in some situations (involving freeze and thaw) than 9 can. Should I take Maple 9 back or is Maple planning to release some patches to fix the speed/memory issue? -thanks! -todd "Todd Smith" <smittod@auburn.edu> wrote in message news:ed3092e7.0402101354.245a0b01@posting.google.com... > I bought 9 to upgrade from 6, and from what I can tell, 6 is always > faster than 9, and 6 can handle bigger numbers in some situations > (involving freeze ...

Phonetic research with Maple, Maple-Soundex
MUG, I have developed a Maple package that compares customer data phonetically and automatically classifies it. It takes use of an advanced Soundex algorithm incorporating my own analysis of real data, study of referring books on phonetics and linguistics, and even experiences stemming from the Phoenicians, who developed our ABC 3,000 years ago. Classifications: - persons being the same despite of typing errors, - family members being found, - persons not belonging to the same family, - abbreviations, - subsets, - phonetic analysis of strings representing human names, -...

Maple IDE
Maple IDE is an Eclipse-based professional programming environment for Maple. The IDE harnesses the flexibility of Eclipse and focuses it into a powerful tool for Maple application development and deployment. Some of the main features: - Maple code editor - create and navigate code easily with syntax coloring, outline view, code folding, code formatting and real-time error detection. - Running and Debugging tools - run and debug your code using advanced launch configurations and Maple Mint tools. - Refactoring tools - rename Maple elements such as modules, procedures etc. with automa...

expand: A Maple feature or a Maple bug?
On the tune proposed by Edwin Clark right away. According to Maple 9 help (?subs) "The action of substitution is not followed by evaluation. In cases where full evaluation is desired the eval command should be used as shown in the examples below." According to Maple V Release 4 help (?subs) "The action of substitution is not followed by evaluation. In cases where full evaluation is desired, it is necessary to use the eval function to force an evaluation." So, both helps tell me the same, don't so? Now consider the same input involving subs in va...

Read
Hello I had not choice but to upgrade Maple 12 -windows from Maple V5 - linux. On the latter I had not problem to issue the following command: read(`/home/xxxx/matlab/MAPLEV2/work/myrouts.sub`); I tried something similar on Maple 12 -windows but to no avail. / won't work, it thinks is a fraction. myrouts.sub are my maple functions. Many thanks Ed In article <266ec544-a1fd-4bee-af0f-3d5e2e7090d9@34g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>, emamm <emammendes@gmail.com> wrote: >I had not choice but to upgrade Maple 12 -windows from Maple V5 - >linux. On the la...

maple story,maple story mesos,maplestory
Maple story mesos is so important that players in maple story all like it.many have many method of making mesos.but how to make maple story money quickly is not an easy thing.the comon method of making maple stoey money is too time consuming and requires patience.Now comes another way. maple-story http://www.maple-story-mesos.com http://maplestory.virgolds.com our website : ragnarokonline http://www.ro-ragnarok-online.com http://www.ragnarokonline.cc http://ragnarokonline.virgolds.com ...

maple
Can anybody help me to solve th following using maple. b varies from 2 to 100 x varies from 1.001:0.001:1.01 y = b*sech(b*acosh(1/x))*tanh(b*acosh(1/x))/(sqrt((1/x)-1)*sqrt(1+(1/x))*(x^2)); thanks ...

Maple V vs Maple 7 plot
This file runs about 100X - 1000X faster on Maple V Release 2.0a than it does on Maple 7. I generate two lists of random number and plot them against each other. The problem is in the plotting. Can someone who still has Maple V on their computer explain what is happening. Here is the file which I broke up to clearly show that it is the plotting which is taking up all that time. st:=time(): R:= rand(1..100): L1:=[seq(R(),i=1..4096)]: L2:=[seq(R(),i=1..4096)]: P:=(x,y)->[x,y]: Points:=zip(P,L1,L2): time()-st; st:=time(): plot(Points,style=point,symbol=cross); time()-st; ...

Maple 9.5 to Maple 7.0, how ?
No problem to read Maple 7.0 file with Maple 9.5. But in 9.5 there only menu to save as Maple 9 or Maple 8. Our college lab use 7.0 and some teacher as reported this problem working with Maple 9.5. They cannot use file saved with 9.5 in the lab with Maple version 7.0. There is an option to export as Maple Input but then every formating is lost. Is there any tool to convert (directly ?) Maple 9.5 file to Maple 7.0 ? In article <a_birtz-2011040802070001@192.168.1.3>, Alain Birtz <a_birtz@yahoo.ca> wrote: > No problem to read Maple 7.0 file with Maple 9.5. > But ...

Maple
Where can I get maple? free? Michelle wrote: > Where can I get maple? free? there are many groves of them in the New England area. you may want to contact some of the locals about acquiring a few seedlings. -- 'No one' has approved this signature line. ...

Web resources about - About Maple soft - comp.soft-sys.math.maple

How Justice Scalia’s Death Is Likely To Impact The Court’s Current Term
SCOTUSBlog’s Tom Goldstein discusses what the death of Justice Antonin Scalia is likely to mean for the cases that the Court has already heard, ...

18 People Who Ruined Valentines Day
Don’t let this happen to you! Some folks have their hearts in the right place, but completely fail at Valentines Day romance. Some are pranks, ...

Damascus Calls Turkey's Shelling of Syria 'Direct Support of Terrorists'
Damascus said that Turkey's shelling of Syrian territory is a "direct Turkish support of terrorist groups," state TV reported, citing a letter ...

Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
Musical guests on Saturday Night Live don’t always get a chance to shine outside their two slotted numbers, but Kanye West nearly stole the show ...

Cliff collapses after earthquake strikes near Christchurch, New Zealand
Livemint Cliff collapses after earthquake strikes near Christchurch, New Zealand KTVQ Billings News (CNN) A 5.8-magnitude earthquake struck ...

I-78 Reopens Following Pileup That Killed 3
Authorities say a central Pennsylvania interstate has reopened following a pileup involving dozens of vehicles that killed three people and sent ...

Pope to pray for one of Mexico's poorest, most violent cities
By Philip Pullella and Alexandra Alper MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Pope Francis heads to one of the poorest, most dangerous cities in Mexico on Sunday ...

UK indie band Viola Beach killed in car crash in Sweden
The four members of the UK indie band Viola Beach, along with their manager, were killed on Saturday when their car crashed through a barrier ...

Spring Festival holiday passenger trips hit record high
Xinhua Spring Festival holiday passenger trips hit record high Xinhua CHONGQING, Feb. 14, 2016 (Xinhua) Vehicles queue to pass the Jiulongpo ...

LaVine exits All-Star stage for Kobe and the NBA's best
TORONTO (AP) — Zach LaVine called it the best dunk contest ever, a showdown with Aaron Gordon that rivaled what Michael Jordan and Dominique ...