On Maple toolbox for Matlab

I purchased Maple toolbox for Matlab.  I assumed that I can run any maple
command in Matlab, until I tried "seq".

Is there any way to run

[>seq(a[i],i=1..n);

in Matlab using the maple toolbox?  The manual sas that

% maple('f',a,b,c);

would run a ample command  f(a,b,c).  However, what are the a, b, c for
"a[i],i=1..n"?

0
Zeke
8/2/2008 5:05:29 AM
comp.soft-sys.math.maple 4344 articles. 3 followers. Post Follow

That should be emailed to support@maplesoft.com

Alec
0
Alec

Maple Toolbox for Matlab vs. Matlab Symbolic Toolbox?
What's the difference between Maple Toolbox for Matlab and Matlab Symbolic Math Toolbox? I saw Maplesoft website selling the former, and Mathworks selling the latter. Are they selling the same horse twice? In article <p9qdncFk5e7VVlHanZ2dnUVZ_jWdnZ2d@comcast.com>, Zeke Zeng <zzeng2@comcast.net> wrote: >What's the difference between Maple Toolbox for Matlab and Matlab Symbolic >Math Toolbox? >I saw Maplesoft website selling the former, and Mathworks selling the >latter. Are they selling the same horse twice? No, the Maple toolbox is m...

Maple Matlab toolbox
I have Matlab 2010a(64bit) and Maple 15(think 64bit, not sure). When I setup the matlab toolbox, it installs the 32 bit toolbox with maplemex.mex32 file. When I run the code, matlab searches for maplemex.mex64 bit file. Any idea how I can remedy this? I have Visual C++ 2008 Sp1 compiler setup on matlab. Thanks in advance. ...

Maple Toolbox for Matlab
How to do this : sin(x)*cos(y)+sin(y)*cos(x) = sin(x+y) ?. i used " simple" command but not done. i'm using MAPLE TOOLBOX FOR MATLAB V11.0, run this command in MATLAB window Thanks Huy wrote: > How to do this : sin(x)*cos(y)+sin(y)*cos(x) = sin(x+y) ?. > > i used " simple" command but not done. > i'm using MAPLE TOOLBOX FOR MATLAB V11.0, run this command in MATLAB window In Maple itself, it would be: > combine(sin(x)*cos(y)+sin(y)*cos(x),'trig'); sin(x + y) You will need to find the appropriate rewrite...

Maple's Matlab link messes up my Matlab symbolic toolbox, any cure?
Hi there, The Maple 11's Matlab link toolbox is not compatible with the Matlab(2007a) 's Symbolic toolbox at all. I previously had a code using Symbolic toolbox and it gave correct results, but now after upgrade it to Maple 11's Matlab link toolbox the results got completely wrong. I have a feeling that in order to speed up calculation, the Maple 11 Matlab link toolbox does not use a full internal precision as before. Thus it achieves speed up than the previous versions. However this cutting corner doesn't do a correct job for my problem, in which I have to use the ful...

Problems with The Maple ToolBox for Matlab.
Hi, i have a problem... the Maple toolbox for Matlab doesn't function on my notebook. (Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit) I have the Matlab version 7.0.342 r2007b I have installed all the necessary (maple upgrade to 11.01 and 11.02, the toolbox upgrade etc...). But the error it is always the same: ------------------------------------------------ >> maple ans = '' >> -------------------------------------------------- Maple don't start... What does it mean? I have tried to unistall and reinstall matlab with and without the ma...

Problem with Maple Toolbox for MATLAB.
I installed the Maple Toolbox for MATLAB, I have both Maple 13 & MATLAB r2009b, so when I try to run the command syms I get this: syms x y ??? Error using ==> sym.sym at 164 Attempt to execute SCRIPT maplemex as a function: /Applications/MATLAB_R2009b.app/toolbox/maple/maplemex.m Error in ==> syms at 57 assignin('caller',varargin{i},sym(varargin{i})); I don't know what the hell is happening I have been trying to do everything but nothing have worked. I am on Mac OS X 10.6.2. What is going on with this issue? Thanks in advance. ...

Problem with Maple toolbox for Matlab
when i run this code in Matlab : >syms x ??? Error using ==> sym.sym Invalid MEX-file 'C:\MATLAB701\toolbox\maple\maplemex.dll': The specified module could not be found. .. Error in ==> syms at 47 assignin('caller',varargin{1},sym(varargin{1})); I want to use Maple toolbox for Matlab. I've installed this toolbox, .... But i can't use this.Althought file maplemex.dl avalaible in the director. ????? ...

Runnlng maple scripts under Matlab 7 using maple() and/or evalin()
Greetings I am Runnlng maple scripts under Matlab 7 using maple() and/ or evalin() but I get stuck. I would appreciate any help n this. More specifically I am trying to run the nonlinearsystemtoolbox from Art Krener. It comes with a maple script "symvfv2polyvf" and I would apreciate pointers on how to get it to work. All this is part of NST08 th PDE HJB toolbox. Any pointers on this will be appreciated. "salehh229" <salehh229@gmail.com> wrote in message news:accf51fc-d6dd-4aff-b028-f6a189591100@29g2000yqq.googlegroups.com... > Greetings I am Runnlng m...

Digits of Accuracy: Maple Toolbox for Matlab
I have been using the maple toolbox for matlab...... I am interested in keeping a large number of digits in computations but using some of the builtin MATLAB functions. In Maple, it is quite easy to set the maximum number of digits.... you simply use kernelopts(maxdigits). I would like to also keep a large number of digits available when working in MATLAB and/or when working in Maple and having MATLAB performing a few calculations. For example the following is an example to use Maple and have Matlab peform a matrix inversion and send the result back to Maple..... with(Matlab) maplematrix_a...

Problem installing Maple toolbox for MATLAB
Hi all I'm trying to install the Maple toolbox for MATLAB on Windows XP with MATLAB 2010a. The toolbox seemed to install fine (in MATLABROOT/toolbox/maple), but when I open MATLAB and run the following commands I get the following results: >> syms x ??? Undefined function or method 'sym' for input arguments of type 'char'. Error in ==> syms at 47 assignin('caller',varargin{1},sym(varargin{1})); >> which sym -all C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010a\toolbox\maple\@sym\sym.m % sym constructor, Has no license available Does anyone know how this can ...

should I expect same result from Maple as Matlab for LU when I force Maple to use float[8] ?
May be this is a native question. But I am running both maple and matlab on the same PC. Matlab uses double floating by default (8 bytes), and I expected Maple to give me the exact same numerical values from this simple computation when I tell it I want to use float[8]. >restart; > with(LinearAlgebra): > A:=Matrix([[60,30,20],[30,20,15],[20,15,12]],datatype=float[8]); > (P,L,U):=LUDecomposition(A); But looking at the L matrix, instead of getting an exact 1.0000000000000000000 I get 0.99999999999999999998 (look at entry (3,2) in the L matrix, near the end) Do you...

maple story news,maple story gold,maple story money
OK I firstly just like to say that this guide is far from a comprehensive guide to making money in Runescape, it is just a couple of the things I do to make money. I have written about my best fives ways to make money: www.runescapecoin.com 1. Kill chickens and collect their feathers ?this is a great one for those players out there that have a combat below 30. One of the biggest benefits is you get combat experience as well. After you have collected a fair few (at least 500) go to world one, if you'e a Free to Play member, and sell them just to the East of the West Bank in Varrock. If you...

Hotfix-Patch-Upgrade 8.0.1 -- for Maple V Release ( Waterloo Maple Soft )
Author acquired a licensed copy of mathematical software Maple V Release 8.= 0 by=20 ( Waterloo ) Maple Soft. Author is not as desperate as any of the Napoleon= Bonapartes; yet, author is desperately seeking a copy of a software execut= able hotfix-patch-upgrade 8.0.1 program [ and any all if any more recent th= an referenced version 8.0.1 ] -- for mathematical software Maple V Release = 8.0=20 ( Waterloo Maple Soft ). If you may provide a copy: =20 FOR REPLY =3D---> Upload to mjollnir0101@GMAIL.com in form of attachment to= electronic mail message. eNd oF mEsSaGe. =20 ...

Boolean Logic with extended symbilic math toolbox ( maple )
Hi , I'm looking for functions to solve boolean equations. I have heard, that I can do this with the mentioned toolbox. Now, where could I find the boolean Logic package ? (Yes, I have the extended symb. toolbox). Matlab R14 avail. thanks frank University of Kassel, Germany ...

Web resources about - On Maple toolbox for Matlab - comp.soft-sys.math.maple

Toolbox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A toolbox (also called toolkit , tool chest or workbox ) is a box to organize, carry, and protect the owner's tools . They could be used for ...

Apple Toolbox (@appletoolbox) on Twitter

Advanced Lean Toolbox
Otimizar, Disponibilizar e difundir a metodologia do Lean (Sistema de Melhoria continua) .

Toolbox for Pages on the App Store on iTunes
Get Toolbox for Pages on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Apple Toolbox - YouTube
Apple Toolbox - YouTube

Westpac adds augmented reality to online banking toolbox
Westpac has tapped a UK rocket scientist for an augmented reality smartphone app it hopes will put customers in control of their credit card ...

Replica gun found in Roy Hill mine worker's toolbox
A replica handgun was found in an employee's toolbox at Hancock Prospecting’s Roy Hill Mine in the Pilbara.

Thief scales crane to steal from toolbox
Police are searching for a man who recklessly climbed a seven-storey crane at a construction site to steal from a tool box.