Getting 3d printable models out of 3d graphics in Mathematica

Surfaces that appear fine in Mathematica aren't accepted
to be printed by: ( *.obj,*.dxf,*.stl,...others)
http://www.shapeways.com/
or need to be repaired at:
http://www.sculpteo.com/
http://www.sculpteo.com/en/gallery/public/user/rlbagulatftn/
I give an example of one that Mathematica 8 failed on yesterday
from my old work TFTN:
(* b=c=1 torus cycloid*)
(* b=2,c=1 baseball seam *)
(* by R. L. BAGULA 10 JULY 1997=A9 *)

a:=10;
b=2;
c=3;
Clear[f,g ]
f[t_]=Cos[t];
g[t_]=Sin[t] ;
gr=ParametricPlot3D[{f[t] f[p/b]-(a+g[t])*g[p/c],
((a+g[t])*f[p/c]+f[t] g[p/b]) f[p/b],
((a+g[t])*f[p/c]+f[t] g[p/b]) g[p/b]},
    {t,0,2Pi},
{p,0,12 Pi},
 PlotPoints->100,PlotStyle->{Orange,Specularity[White,10]},Axes-
>None,Mesh->None,Boxed->False]
Export["kleinbottle_angcycloid_2_3.stl", gr]
But I have many examples.
I want to know if there is some test I can do on a model using
Mathematica? Brice and other ray tracing programs which don't have
"physical" requirements have no trouble with Mathematica model.
One well known artist has a whole series of work based on one of my
model fractals.
(* 128*6128*128 CUBE OF xy,yz,zx  beta triangle 3D *)
(* BY R. L. BAGULA 30 May 2004=A9*)
a=64;
b1 = Beta[Abs[a - Abs[a - x]], Abs[a - Abs[a - y]]]
b2 = Beta[Abs[a - Abs[a - y]], Abs[a - Abs[a - z]]]
b3 = Beta[Abs[a - Abs[a - x]], Abs[a - Abs[a - z]]]
g=Flatten[Table[If[Mod[1/(b1*b2*b3),2]==1,
Cuboid[0.5*{x,y,z}],{}],
{x,0,2*a},{y,0,2*a},{z,0,2*a}]];
gg=Show[Graphics3D[g,Boxed->False,ViewPoint->{-3.059, 8.168, 2.221}]]
Export["betaholeycube.stl", %]
And after repair this was accepted for printing at:
http://www.sculpteo.com/

Roger Bagula

Complex topic.

For one, your face normals are not directed uniformly. Try

a := 10;
b = 2;
c = 3;
Clear[f, g]
f[t_] = Cos[t];
g[t_] = Sin[t];
gr = ParametricPlot3D[{f[t] f[p/b] - (a + g[t])*
      g[p/c], ((a + g[t])*f[p/c] + f[t] g[p/b]) f[
      p/b], ((a + g[t])*f[p/c] + f[t] g[p/b]) g[p/b]}, {t, 0,
    2 Pi}, {p, 0, 12 Pi}, PlotPoints -> 100, Axes -> None,
   Mesh -> None, Boxed -> False];
Graphics3D[{FaceForm[Blue, Yellow], gr[[1]]}]

which shows by means of FaceForm the normal direction of the polygons.
If they face the wrong way, they are ignored by some interpreters and
this messes up your file. I had also an instance where non-convex
polygons were not triangulated as expected by Export, although this
would probably not happen with standard 3D plots and convex polygons.

Regards,
Yves

Am 20.08.2011 12:25, schrieb Roger Bagula:
> Surfaces that appear fine in Mathematica aren't accepted
> to be printed by: ( *.obj,*.dxf,*.stl,...others)
> http://www.shapeways.com/
> or need to be repaired at:
> http://www.sculpteo.com/
> http://www.sculpteo.com/en/gallery/public/user/rlbagulatftn/
> I give an example of one that Mathematica 8 failed on yesterday
> from my old work TFTN:
> (* b=c=1 torus cycloid*)
> (* b=2,c=1 baseball seam *)
> (* by R. L. BAGULA 10 JULY 1997=A9 *)
>
> a:=10;
> b=2;
> c=3;
> Clear[f,g ]
> f[t_]=Cos[t];
> g[t_]=Sin[t] ;
> gr=ParametricPlot3D[{f[t] f[p/b]-(a+g[t])*g[p/c],
> ((a+g[t])*f[p/c]+f[t] g[p/b]) f[p/b],
> ((a+g[t])*f[p/c]+f[t] g[p/b]) g[p/b]},
>     {t,0,2Pi},
> {p,0,12 Pi},
>  PlotPoints->100,PlotStyle->{Orange,Specularity[White,10]},Axes-
>> None,Mesh->None,Boxed->False]
> Export["kleinbottle_angcycloid_2_3.stl", gr]
> But I have many examples.
> I want to know if there is some test I can do on a model using
> Mathematica? Brice and other ray tracing programs which don't have
> "physical" requirements have no trouble with Mathematica model.
> One well known artist has a whole series of work based on one of my
> model fractals.
> (* 128*6128*128 CUBE OF xy,yz,zx  beta triangle 3D *)
> (* BY R. L. BAGULA 30 May 2004=A9*)
> a=64;
> b1 = Beta[Abs[a - Abs[a - x]], Abs[a - Abs[a - y]]]
> b2 = Beta[Abs[a - Abs[a - y]], Abs[a - Abs[a - z]]]
> b3 = Beta[Abs[a - Abs[a - x]], Abs[a - Abs[a - z]]]
> g=Flatten[Table[If[Mod[1/(b1*b2*b3),2]==1,
> Cuboid[0.5*{x,y,z}],{}],
> {x,0,2*a},{y,0,2*a},{z,0,2*a}]];
> gg=Show[Graphics3D[g,Boxed->False,ViewPoint->{-3.059, 8.168, 2.221}]]
> Export["betaholeycube.stl", %]
> And after repair this was accepted for printing at:
> http://www.sculpteo.com/
>
> Roger Bagula

0
yves.klett (110)
8/21/2011 9:36:34 AM
On Aug 21, 2:36 am, Yves Klett <yves.kl...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Yves Klett
Thanks.
That makes sense: I'm trying it.
What also seems to work is plotting a lot more points.
200 instead of 100.
Uses a lot more memory,
but the new machines are faster and have more memory
and Mathematica 8
doesn't reject everything like 2.0 did, LOL.
Roger Bagula

On Aug 23, 2:47 am, Roger Bagula <roger.bag...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yves Klett
I don't think that will help.
Maybe if I don't use
EdgeForm[] or Mesh->None
( which I use to make the graphic look better)
the model would be stronger?
Shapeways certainly is giving me trouble as they won't print
most of good my models.
Roger Bagula

There are all kinds of thingies like
overlapping/intersecting/degenerated faces/edges, open/multiple shells,
holes and such that can make your life hard.

Some 3D-modelling programs offer the option to reorient face normals in
a consistent fashion and some allow for "repair" of STL meshes. I used
Rhino3D for this purpose, but the result is not always optimal. Unless
you know exactly why some interpreter has problems with your geometry,
solving this will be hard.

Regards,
Yves

Am 24.08.2011 09:14, schrieb Roger Bagula:
> On Aug 23, 2:47 am, Roger Bagula <roger.bag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yves Klett
> I don't think that will help.
> Maybe if I don't use
> EdgeForm[] or Mesh->None
> ( which I use to make the graphic look better)
> the model would be stronger?
> Shapeways certainly is giving me trouble as they won't print
> most of good my models.
> Roger Bagula

0
yves.klett (110)

Save up to 60% On 3d Modelling, 3d Graphics and 3d Animation Services
Get a discount up to 60% on Mechanical 3d Modelling includes mechanical engineering design, Mechanical Design, free 3d models, 3d animation, mechanical products, Mechanical Engineering, mechanical engineering services, mechanical engineering design, Automotive Equipment, Trail Tuff Automotives ,animation at low cost with high accuracy. We assist you in producing 3D products which reduce your cost comparatively as compared to what it would cost to produce them in- house. At the same time, we take away the time-consuming, repetitive aspects of the project and free our clients in-house designer...

3d model of hand | 3d model of hasp | 3d model of hms surprise
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hand >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hasp >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_nude_little_girl >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_potassium >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_male_human_figure >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_map >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_male_human_figure 3d model of hand 3d model of hasp 3d model of hms surprise 3d model of hoist trolley 3d model of house 3...

animation 3d model | apache 3d model | ape man 3d model
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=animation_3d_model >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=apache_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=aspen_tree_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=balrog_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=autocad_3d_model_sample_project >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=audiovox_cdm_8910_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=baby_carriage_3d_max_model animation 3d model apache 3d model ape man 3d model apple ipod 3d model ares rocket 3d model aries 3d model as50 rifle 3d...

Mechanical 3d Animation, 3d modelling and 3d Graphics Services at Lowest Rates
Want to see how your product will look before you produce them? Then come to Mechanical 3D modelling where we will assist you in transforming the perception of your 3D models into reality. Save up to 40% to 60% on your projects!! Mechanical 3d Modelling Offers Various type of 2d design, 2d modelling, 2d and 3d mechanical modelling, mechanical 3d animation and design services, 3d graphics services and mechanical design in india with strong quality and lowest possible rates. We create 3D mechanical models with an added dimension and the impact which prompts curiosity and attention. ...

Mechanical 3d Animation, 3d modelling and 3d Graphics Services at Lowest Rates
Want to see how your product will look before you produce them? Then come to Mechanical 3D modelling where we will assist you in transforming the perception of your 3D models into reality. Save up to 40% to 60% on your projects!! Mechanical 3d Modelling Offers Various type of 2d design, 2d modelling, 2d and 3d mechanical modelling, mechanical 3d animation and design services, 3d graphics services and mechanical design in india with strong quality and lowest possible rates. We create 3D mechanical models with an added dimension and the impact which prompts curiosity and attention. ...

3D model to simple 3d Stick model
Hello, I have a 3D autocad drawing of a steel structure. The beams are made by extending the cross-section. Now I want to import this into a 3D model. To do this, I only need the centre lines of those profiles. Is this possible? ...

From 3d To 3d
Hi to all, i would like to know if i can create a 3d model of the face of a person without using a 3D scanner. Could i use a normal digital photo camera??? Thanks Yeap you sure can, Its called structure from motion, you need to take several images from different angles, calculate the F matrix for the camera parameters of each camera, detect features common in all images (try harris corners) reproject the features from the images or view frame into some common view frame, triangulate the features (aka vertexes), taking into account reprojection errors etc and your done. Arash Partow ________________________________________________________ Be one who knows what they don't know, Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know, Thinking they know everything about all things. http://www.partow.net kingpin@freemail.it wrote: > Hi to all, > > i would like to know if i can create a 3d model of the face of a person > without using a 3D > scanner. Could i use a normal digital photo camera??? > Thanks ...

Getting started: C++ and 3D Graphics for Math
I'm trying to find the best software to use for learning to work with 3D graphics in C++. I've worked with Java3D so anything that would allow me to transfer my existinge skills would be useful. I tend to work with primitives such as points, lines, strip arrays, etc. I also prefer to work in an OO framework. Animation is a high priority for me. I've been looking at coin3d, Open Scene Graph, and G3D. It's difficult to determine which of these products offers the best support for my objectives. Can anybody offer suggestions? -- http://www.archlsa.de/sterne/ http://www.stavar.i.se/grooves/grooves.html http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/702478.stm http://members.aol.com/jvlambert/Norman/SunCompass.htm Hi Hattuari, For what my opinion is worth I thoroughly recommend OpenGL. I do a lot of work rendering 3D models using C++ and C# and I've done I lot of that work in both OpenGL, DirectX and my own software rendering. The latter is a lot of fun but I've always preferred OpenGL. I consider it to be the most intuitive and the most fun - as well as being very powerful. In short - OpenGL is the one, followed fairly closely by DirectX. Mitch. Mitch wrote: > Hi Hattuari, > > For what my opinion is worth I thoroughly recommend OpenGL. I do a lot > of work rendering 3D models using C++ and C# and I've done I lot of > that work in both OpenGL, DirectX and my own software rendering. The > latter is a lot of fun but I've always prefe...

Re: Creating animated 3d graphic in Mathematica for export
iAlexei Thank you very much! It works really well, but how can I do to make the export plot bigger? I set ImageSize->600 or more but what I get is the same small plot but big file dimensions, do you understand what I mean? Thank you! You are welcome. I guess it is about the new document window with a graphics, which is open by demand upon pressing the button, is it?. In this case you may indeed fix the ImageSize in the Plot function (or any graphics you will use instead), but it is important that simultaneously you specify the size of the opening window to be slightly larger than your plot in the horizontal direction and slightly smaller in the vertical one. Say, like this: sz=550; Button["Show Fig.1",CreateDocument[Column[{Row[{ExpressionCell[Plot[Sin[x],{x,0,3.14},ImageSize->sz],"Output"],}],TextCell[Style["Fig. 1. This is some explanation ",12],"Output"],Button[Style["Close the window",16,Blue],NotebookClose[]]}],WindowTitle->"Fig. 1, Short title",WindowSize->{sz+20,sz-20}]] sz here is the size of the image. How much precisely larger and smaller to make the window, I do not know. I put WindowSize->{sz+20,sz-20} just as a first shot. Do it by trial and error. Have fun, Alexei Alexei BOULBITCH, Dr., habil. IEE S.A. ZAE Weiergewan, 11, rue Edmond Reuter, L-5326 Contern, LUXEMBOURG Office phone : +352-2454-2566 Office fax: +352-2454-3566 mobile phone: +49 151 52 ...

Re: Creating animated 3d graphic in Mathematica for export #2
[...]

[Mathematica 6] Editing 3D graphics? (Editing tool for 2D only)
I really like the 2D graphics editing tool. It allows me to add annotation to plots when it is too hard to code these directly. I had a need now to the same but on a 3D plot. It seems the tool only works on 2D (it says on it 2D :) So, I was wondering if one know of a way to edit (add annotation) to a 3D plot? If not, I hope WRI would add such a support in 6.1 thanks, Nasser Nasser Abbasi wrote: > I really like the 2D graphics editing tool. It allows me to add annotation > to plots when it is too hard to code these directly. > > I had a need now to the...

Re: from a 2d-figure to an interactive 3d model? is it possible with mathematica? #3
Being a member of this group for a number of years has allowed me to watch immature newbies develop into highly competent Mathematica users. I've had the same feeling of awe when I started typing easy things and hitting the shift+enter to obtain amazing results. I now feel that I started learning mathematics after I learned, little by little, how to use Mathematica. I assure you that I possess an average human mind, and I consider myself to be somewhere between the second and the third class in terms of Mathematica skills. My modest advice is: follow this group, where a number of prominen...

Tekla 3D Modeling services, Xsteel 3D Models at affordable prices!
Tekla Structures & BIM software combines both building geometry and its element-specific properties to help construction managers reach these objectives. Sophisticated design and reporting tools allow the user to illustrate various levels of completeness to quantify the variety of alternative design proposals. Tekla Structures software effectively enhances communication among project participants to realize design intent and ultimately meet owner expectations. The Tekla model can be used to =95 Determine the complexity of the project =95 Extract quantities =95 Determine project budgets, general schedules, and resource availability =95 Associate lead times, delivery dates, methods, and materials =95 Understand the scope of labor and materials Tekla Structures BIM (Building Information Modeling) software helps construction companies build with quality, on time and on budget; by planning, communicating and managing project information throughout the construction management process. The software quickly pays for itself because management through the model is intuitive and informs proactive decision making. All the key elements of project delivery =96 data from preconstruction and construction planning through to site management =96 can be embedded into the Tekla model to schedule and monitor project performance from design to supply and installation. Tekla interfaces with the leading field BIM and virtual design and construction software to provi...

Matrix 3d plot(3d graphic)
I have this matrix 8*8. Here's the matrix I want to plot: matrix=[1 2 3 4 5 10 11 20 2 4 3 1 5 6 7 9 13 4 5 8 7 9 2 1 9 11 3 2 1 6 7 9 8 4 12 5 4 3 2 1 7 9 0 14 9 0 1 3 4 6 2 3 15 6 0 2 3 4 6 9 3 15 7 1 3 2 4 6 9 8 15] How can I plot these matrix in 3D? Can anyone help me please? I know which functions are used for 3D plot in matlab. I begin in command window with defining my matrix: >>matrix=[1 2 3 4 5 10 11 20 2 4 3 1 5 6 7 9 13 4 5 8 7 9 2 1 9 11 3 2 1 ...

Sample CAD 3D Models, 3D CAD Modeling Services at Low Cost
Offering effective CAD 3D Modeling services for various engineering needs at affordable rates! COS provides effective CAD modeling services for customers moving from the 2D to the 3D world. We assist you in generating hi-definition, detailed, true three-dimensional models of your structural or mechanical part from your old 2D drawing. We provide 3D CAD drafting for all aspects of building services (architectural and structural) dealing with all phases of project from tender submission, design and analysis. We can convert your existing paper drawings into electronic CAD formats. The paper copy drawings are 100% manually drafted into CAD to match the original sheets exactly. All CAD files are drafted at full- scale, dimensionally accurate and 100% line connections with prevailing industry standards or a layering standard of your choice. Our 3D CAD modeling services gives images the added dimension and impact that prompts curiosity and attention. This translates to, quite simply, a boost in your sales. We can create almost any type of 3D model or animation for whatever your project. Whether you need a high quality render of your new packaging or a full animation to be used alone or composited into existing video. 3D models can be used for wide variety of uses such as: =95 Exterior Analysis =95 Interior Modeling =95 Animation =95 Web designing =95 Walkthrough/Flythrough =95 Marketing Presentation =95 Tender evaluation We use latest CAD techno...

3D Screensavers for Mathematica users
Let me introduce new Multimonitor 3D Math Screensavers at http://www.graphtree.com/ The Screensavers are designed for Windows 98/ME/XP, with automatic install and uninstall. The Screensavers are made using mathematical objects. These objects are constructed in your video memory card (no objects are loaded from your hard drive). Thus the screensavers are very small in size and efficient. The Screensavers are multimonitor compatible - up to 5 monitors. There are the following new Math Screensavers: 1. 3DThings - Infinit number of 3D Math objects 2. MathLogo - One of the be...

Mathing of two 3D-graphics
I want match two 3D-Graphics together the problem is that they are not equal in every point only in a few of the lowest. It could be that I have to move the Graphic in the 3 Dimensions and rotate them. The data of the Graphics are saved in a Text file. ...

3D bar graph in Mathematica 6?
I apologize if I've simply not found something that is available in v6, but after spending some time trying plotting tools listed on the 'Data Visualization' ToC in the new help browser, I do not see how to plot a 3D bar graph, from a matrix of z (height) values. I'd prefer also to assign text labels to X and or Y tic marks. Is this simple functionality available? Thank you - G -- Gordon Robertson Canada's Michael Smith Genome Sciences Centre Vancouver BC Canada Gordon Robertson wrote: > I apologize if I've simply not found something th...

Looking for a simple 3d graphic modeler
Hello, I'm looking for a simple (free or cheap) 3d graphic modeler. It is for designing/drafting some furnitures without very complicated curves so something simple would do the job, it's more for getting the feel of the proportions and trying different solutions. Obviously I would not need animation capabilities. Sorry if this is not the right group (if it is not what would be the best ?) Basically I'm looking for something easy to learn easy to use ;-) Thanks in advance for any help. try the free demo of Crystal 3D Impact pro ...

getting 3D models from flight simulators
Does anyone know if there is a way to convert the 3D plane models in MS Flight Simulator 2004 to STEP or IGES? -- Chris W Gift Giving Made Easy Get the gifts you want & give the gifts they want http://thewishzone.com I think theres a design program made by abacus that allows conversion from dwg/dxf; presumably, it should allow to reverse a model into dwg/dxf format but thats that. the aircraft in fs2004 are fairly limited in detail so don't expect much. Laz "Chris W" <1qazse4@cox.net> wrote in message news:VX5qe.25827$rb6.9303@lakeread07... > Does anyone know ...

Mathematica 8 3D Plot question
Hi, I need to ask for some assistance, I'm noob with Mathematica. My problem is this: - I have an Excel (XLS) sheet, with wind profile data (altitude, horizontal speed, direction, vertical speed, etc..), each hour has 15 altitudes, so one day has 360 readings, more than 10k per month. - What I need to do is create a 3D chart with all the month readings, considering that the chart need to be polar for wind direction, one axis need to the altitude, and finally the horizontal speed, basically what I need is a 3D Windrose - Also, need to create a chart like the one above, instead...

3D Graphics Modeling & Rendering?
Can someone suggest 3D graphics modeling and rendering software that can be used with lisp? At this point I don't know much about either. How does one interface them? I suppose that depends on what is available. I would like to be able to manipulate basic 3D objects -- spheres, pipes, blocks, etc. -- with lisp. Later I might be able to work at a lower level. Right now I just need to get my feet wet. I originally considered using Autocad since it has Autolisp. However it is not free and I would prefer to stay out of windows. I appreciate any suggestions you may have. Darrell Adams...

How can I graph 3D vectors in Mathematica?
Hi, I am trying to figure out hout to make Mathematica graph 3D vectors. For example, I would like to graph v = <sin(t), t, cos(t)> However, I have not been able to figure out what lines to type in to output the graph. I'm relatively new to the software, so any info would be great. If anyone can help me figure out what to input in order to output the graph of this type of vector, I'd be very thankful! ParametricPlot3D[{Sin[t],t,Cos[t]},{t,0,2\[Pi]}]; Steve Luttrell West Malvern, UK "Michael" <sirhankins@gmail.com> wrote in message news:e7l...

Re: 3d plots in mathematica 5.0
Hi, I would like to plot a 3d gaussian function but I'm having trouble getting started. Any help gratefully appreciated. Fiz. Here is the function w=exp(-2(x^2+y^2/r0^2))*exp(-2(z^2/z0^2)) r0=1.4 and z0=1.4 Needs["Graphics`"]; r0=1.4;z0=1.4; w[x_,y_,z_]:= E^(-2(x^2+y^2/r0^2))*E^(-2(z^2/z0^2)); DisplayTogetherArray[ Partition[ Table[ Plot3D[ w[x,y,z], {x,-1.5r0,1.5r0}, {y,-1.5r0,1.5r0}, PlotRange->{0,1}, AxesLabel->{"x","y","w "}, ...

Web resources about - Getting 3d printable models out of 3d graphics in Mathematica - comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica

Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Principia states Newton's laws of motion , forming the foundation of classical mechanics , also Newton's law of universal gravitation , and ...

image processing - How do I find Waldo with Mathematica? - Stack Overflow
This was bugging me over the weekend: What is a good way to solve those Where's Waldo? [ 'Wally' outside of North America] puzzles, using Mathematica ...

Stephen Wolfram: The Background and Vision of Mathematica - YouTube
During the Wolfram Mathematica Virtual Conference 2011, Wolfram founder Stephen Wolfram shared the background and vision of Mathematica, including ...

Wolfram Mathematica coming to the iPad
It would appear that Wolfram, the company behind the Siri search engine is bringing its original product, Mathematica , to the iPad. In response ...

Premium Mathematica software free on budget Raspberry Pi
Wolfram Research is giving away its Mathematica software for use on the diminutive, $25 Raspberry Pi computers and debuting a brand-new programming ...

Stephen Wolfram: It was Steve Jobs who named 'Mathematica'
The creator of the answer engine in Siri writes about his long relationship with Jobs Wolfram. Photo: Creative Commons There are a several novel ...

700 New Functions In Wolfram Mathematica 10
Single biggest jump in new functionality in the software's history

New Wolfram Language Brings The Power Of Mathematica To Any Device
... is being expanded into a logic and knowledge engine that can operate locally or in the cloud. Wolfram Research's flagship program Mathematica ...

Mathematica and Wolfram On The Raspberry Pi
[Stephen Wolfram], possibly the only person on Earth who wants a second element named after him, is giving away Mathematica for the Raspberry ...

Wolfram Brings Mathematica Technical Computing to the Web
If you’re a fan of Wolfram’s Mathematica app, you’ll be pleased to hear its comprehensive tools for technical computing are now more accessible. ...