getting text files out of Mathematica

A real problem with publishing is text tiles of Mathematica code.
If you ask for a text file it comes up with a lot of nasty characters...
It didn't used to be so in 2.2...

Also the Pst Script files have changed:
you used to be able to append too graphics
on over another by editing the post script, but
it does work , but old files with such appending
still translate to current files...

And then there is the eternal crashing...
I get Parametric 3D's that just go somewhere seemingly forever
and you can't break them with out breaking Mathematica...
I admit to pushing the limits on graphics, ha, ha...

Roger

0
rlbtftn (64)