I can not input [ in input style .

I use mathematica 7 in gentoo a linux distribution.

I can not input [ ,] ,(,),{ and } .
when I input [ in input style , it displays @.
when I input ] in input style ,it displays G.

How to fix it ? thanks

I think this has something to do with my locale setting .

because I change another LC_CTYPE parameter , [ displays as another
character.

but when I installed mathematica 6.0.3 in the same gentoo system ,
everything is ok .

how to fix it ? I set LC_ALL=en_US ,but failed and the problem  still
existed.

thanks

On 12=D4=C222=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E76=CA=B117=B7=D6, ww <huxiaopengs...@gmail.=
com> wrote:
> I think this has something to do with my locale setting .
>
> because I change another LC_CTYPE parameter , [ displays as another
> character.
>
> but when I installed mathematica 6.0.3 in the same gentoo system ,
> everything is ok .
>
> how to fix it ? I set LC_ALL=en_US ,but failed and the problem  still
> existed.
>
> thanks

I fix it . It does not do anything with locale setting .
when I disable truetypefont , it is ok (can display [ ).
Of course , I can set it in Preference of Edit menu.

but when I disable truetype , the font is poor.