reaction diffusion equation !

Dear sir
Can NDSolve in Mathematica solves the nonlinear reaction diffusion equation in two dimensions
(Tt-Uxx-Uyy=f(U) with Drichlit B.C.). I ask u kindly to send me the mathematica program solves the transient heat equation in two dimension  or the heat diffusion equation if u already have it.
Thanks in advance for help and cooperation
regards
khaled sayed
Khaled Sayed Mahmoud Ibrahim Department of MathematicsFaculty of ScienceHelwan University Helwan, Cairo, EgyptTel.: (+20)18-25-35-272
Fax: (+20)-2-25588-586k_s_mahmoud@hotmail.com