Change the port from right to left?

How can I put the output port on the left side of the block?
Mike.

0
Mike
8/8/2003 12:58:21 PM
comp.soft-sys.math.scilab 12092 articles. 2 followers. d_k (3) is leader. Post Follow

Mike wrote:

> How can I put the output port on the left side of the block?
> Mike.

Choose `Flip' in the Edit menu then just click on the block you want to
swap i/o ports with.  Actually you can flip blocks that just have output
too.  I don't think ports that are red can be flipped...they haven't for me
anyway.

jn

0
drode

Changing x-axis plot from right to left to left to right
Hi, For mathematical reasons, I need to change the way that gnuplots my data along the X axis from right to left to left to right (that is, at the minute it plots from 20 down to 1, not from 1 to 20) I am aware of set xrange reverse but this just inverts the whole graph and displays from 17 .... 1 down along the x-axis rather than plotting the other way round. I'm rather stuck and would appreciate some advice. Regards Jamie On 14.08.2012 17:52, Jamie Rees wrote: > For mathematical reasons, I need to change the way that gnuplots my > data along the X axis from right to left to left to right (that is, > at the minute it plots from 20 down to 1, not from 1 to 20) That makes no sense whatsoever. gnuplot generates some kind of picture. It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever whether a line was drawn from left to right or right to left --- it'll be the same line in the end, consisisting of exactly the same pixels being coloured. So since this doesn't make sense, maybe you should tell us what your actual problem is, so we can find out how that might be solved. On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 6:12:33 PM UTC+1, Hans-Bernhard Br=F6ker wrote: > On 14.08.2012 17:52, Jamie Rees wrote: >=20 >=20 >=20 > > For mathematical reasons, I need to change the way that gnuplots my >=20 > > data along the X axis from right to left to left to right (that is, >=20 > > at the minute it plots from...

Changing M-<right,left> to C-<right,left>
Hello, I tried to change the word moving behaviour as shown in the post title and could not. Part of my .emacs is below. (global-set-key (kbd "C-z") 'undo) (global-set-key (kbd "C-<right>") 'forward-word) (global-set-key (kbd "C-<left>") 'backward-word) Finally, how could I open a new buffer proportionally in the same window? For instance, if I open a new buffer with C-x 2 and then open the new buffer the window is split in two equal halves. I'd prefer to have it 70%, 30%. TIA, Andre Luiz AndreLTR <andreltramos@gmail.com> writes: > Hello, > > I tried to change the word moving behaviour as shown in the post title > and could not. Part of my .emacs is below. > > (global-set-key (kbd "C-z") 'undo) > (global-set-key (kbd "C-<right>") 'forward-word) > (global-set-key (kbd "C-<left>") 'backward-word) Works for me. Seems the code is not evaluated at all for you, dunno why, presumably something is wrong with your init file. > Finally, how could I open a new buffer proportionally in the same > window? For instance, if I open a new buffer with C-x 2 and then open > the new buffer the window is split in two equal halves. I'd prefer to > have it 70%, 30%. You can use the prefix arg of `split-window-below' to specify window heights in lines, see the doc string. Is that acceptable? ...

what does SHIFT-left-or-right of up-down-left-right do?
Well, I know about shift up-and-down: shift-right ("red" or whatever) up and down on choose-box, HIST, things like that, take the cursor all the way to the beginning or the end. shift-left ("white") on up and down scroll the screen-full up or down (the FIRST such click *stupidly* goes to the final CURRENTLY-ON-SCREEN choice or whatever (meaning TWO double-button-pushes to scroll-down that FIRST time.) What are some of the OTHER possibilities, ie with the left and right arrows? Oh, apparantely undocumented, I've found (via mistaken key-pushes) that RIGHT-arrow will do a SWAP (on stack), and that an UP-arrow gets you into HIST (that HIST is *one nice feature*!) Other tricks with those arrows? Thanks! David David Combs wrote: > Well, I know about shift up-and-down: > > shift-right ("red" or whatever) up and down on > choose-box, HIST, things like that, take the > cursor all the way to the beginning or the end. > > shift-left ("white") on up and down scroll the > screen-full up or down (the FIRST such click > *stupidly* goes to the final CURRENTLY-ON-SCREEN > choice or whatever (meaning TWO double-button-pushes > to scroll-down that FIRST time.) > > > What are some of the OTHER possibilities, ie with the > left and right arrows? > > > Oh, apparantely undocumented,...

does PHP read left to right or right to left?
I've two functions. currentHeadline looks in $_GET for a variable called 'image' and prints what it finds. showThumbnail takes an image for a parameter and resizes it before sending it to the screen. But when I do this: <?php showThumbnail(currentImage(), 20, 20); ?> showThumbnail is telling me that it is not being given a file name, and currentImage is printing the file name to the screen. How is that possible? What is the right way to do this? lawrence k wrote: > I've two functions. currentHeadline looks in $_GET for a variable > called 'image' and pr...

LEFT + LEFT vs LEFT + RIGHT
In order to do a full outer join in MySQL one must use a union. Is there any good reason to do SELECT ... LEFT JOIN UNION SELECT ... RIGHT JOIN rather than SELECT ... LEFT JOIN UNION SELECT ... LEFT JOIN with the tables swapped on the latter LEFT JOIN? Paul Lautman wrote: > In order to do a full outer join in MySQL one must use a union. > Is there any good reason to do > > SELECT ... > LEFT JOIN > > UNION > > SELECT ... > RIGHT JOIN > > rather than > > SELECT ... > LEFT JOIN > > UNION > > SELECT ... > LEFT JOIN > ...

Text widget with mixed left-to-right and right-to-left Unicode text abilities?
Hi, is there one of these? If not I might have a go at writing a simple one of them.... Apologies if this is a FAQ, I did search the archive a bit before posting. Best, Charles. ...

Skybuck presents ShiftLeft( Left, Right, Shift ) and ShiftRight( Right, Left, Shift )
Hello, I think these two functions will come in very handy to solving the "write longword bits" problem. ShiftLeft( Left, Right, Shift ) ShiftRight( Right, Left, Shift ) Shifting with extra inputs is what is required to solve it nicely. // Begin of Code *** program Project1; {$APPTYPE CONSOLE} { Skybuck presents ShiftLeft( Left, Right, Shift ) and ShiftRight( Right, Left, Shift ) version 0.01 created on 5 may 2008 by Skybuck Flying. Be carefull though, the shift parameter must be 0 to 31. } uses SysUtils; // make overloaded versions for easy coding // display in big e...

Ports....Ports....Ports...
I have a linksys WRT54G wireless access point and I have't been able to get voice communications using Windows Messenger or Buddy Talk. With a direct PPOE connection to my isp they voice items worked fine. What ports need to be forwarded to allow for voice? Thanx, Grumpy On Fri, 08 Aug 2003 15:05:30 GMT, William Harper spoketh >I have a linksys WRT54G wireless access point and I have't been able to get >voice communications using Windows Messenger or Buddy Talk. With a direct >PPOE connection to my isp they voice items worked fine. What ports need to >be forwarded...

port forward / port changing
Hi all I have my router set up to port forward various ports across, eg ExtIP:25 -> Mail:25 ExtIP:80 -> Web:80 but I cant figure out how to make the ports different. Eg i have another interal web server which i want to make available externally... ExtIP:8000 -> OtherWeb:80 what is the exact command for this? I've tried ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.176.150 80 interface Dialer1 8000 but I dont seem to be getting anywhere. It's an 827 running IOS 12.3(15). Thanks Mike Never mind, I have it working now. Mistyped the port in my external access list. My ...

Equivalent of \left(\right) in non math mode
In my document, I have superscripts inside of parentheses and the superscripts are taller than the parentheses. If I were in math mode I could simply use \left and \right to make my parentheses the correct size. Is there an equivalent procedure when not in math mode? I know I can use \big or \Big, but I want LaTeX to decide how Bigg to make the parentheses for me. Is this possible? Thanks, Jeremy Le 27/04/2010 17:48, Jeremy a �crit : > In my document, I have superscripts inside of parentheses and the > superscripts are taller than the parentheses. If I were in math mode...

How to put equation numbers on the left, then change back to right
Hello, Is there an easy way to put the equation number on the left for part of a document, then revert back to placing the equation number to the right?? Thanks for your help. Sincerely, Rajesh. ...

How to change popupTrigger in L&F from right to left button
I'm looking for a sollution to change the isPopupTrigger for a MouseEvent from the right mouse button to the left mousebutton (in Windows). Until now I have solved this problem by writing a MouseListener for handling the MouseEvent, but reading al the API I've got the impression that the isPopupTrigger can be changed in the L&F. But I cant find it, does anybody know how? Carla. Carla Brommer wrote: > I'm looking for a sollution to change the isPopupTrigger for a > MouseEvent from the right mouse button to the left mousebutton (in > Windows). Until now I have ...

Left-Right Mirroring of a graph in SciLab 5.1.1 ?
Hello - This is the odder things I've ever seen and I can't believe a quick search through archives didn't turn it up. Of course it appeared when I needed to email a graphic... If a 2D or 3D graph is shown in a graphics pane then everything is fine. Left is left, right is right, top is top, and bottom is bottom. Print the graph.. and it's mirrored left-to-right. Doesn't matter how the graph is generated or if its a 2D or 3D display. It's flipped left-right. It's also chopped slightly on the left. The display card is an old Radeon 7500 wit...

Plotyy changing left and right y axis tick mark fonts
Hi! I've been trying to change tick mark number fonts of a plotyy graph. using [AX,H1,H2] = plotyy(ang_t,ang_,temp_t,temp_,'plot'); h = legend('Angle','Temp','C: Y w/ heater',2); set(h,'Interpreter','none','fontsize',16) set(get(AX(1),'Ylabel'),'String','Angle [\circ]','fontsize',16,'fontweight','b') set(get(AX(2),'Ylabel'),'String','Temp [\circC]','fontsize',16,'fontweight','b') ax1 = gca; set(ax1,'fontsize',16) I ...

Trying to get the right registry key through sql script to change listen port
Hi, I want the change the SQL listen port of a named 2005 sql instance. Is there a way I can run an sql query against the named instance which gives me back which registry setting I need to use. so MSSQL.1 MSSQL.2 or MSSQL.3 Or is there another way I can set the listenport through script or vbscript for only a specific named instance so if there are other sql server instances running they don't get affected. Thanks Bob On 8 mrt, 13:50, "BF" <b...@faessen.net> wrote: > Hi, > > I want the change the SQL listen port of a named 2005 sql instance. > > Is ...

Change routing port to switch port
Hi all: Today when I try to change the Gi1/0/1(routing port) on the fibre module of 3750 into switchport by issuing the "switchport" command, then assign it to a vlan, then I connect it to a fibre module on a nortel layer2 switch. I found out there is no conectivity between the 3750 and the nortel switch. The status of the Gi1/0/1 is "not connected". Is it because I cant do it on a fibre module? Thank you On Mar 5, 12:53=A0pm, xia...@xianli.net wrote: > Hi all: > > Today when I try to change the Gi1/0/1(routing port) on the fibre > module of 3750 into switchp...

block the right port on the right ip
hi,i know in some countries, several people share the same ip but different ports, so i think "block ip only" is not appropriate. may we should just block the right port at the right ip.does anybody there agree with me? samplestrategy@gmail.com dixit: > hi,i know in some countries, several people share the same ip but > different ports, In order to share the same physical IP address, you gotta have a router that supports NAT or some other protocol that will translate between public (physical) and virtual (private) IP addresses. So, the rule is, a host...

FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Math Books - 4 Math CDROMs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4573640183 ...

FA: 1-Day-Left: 6 Math Books - 4 Math CDROMs
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4573640183 ...

cant change the port number of my parallel port
Greetings to all, i am not sure this is the write group to post my question to. If it is not i apologize. In the mean time if you have the answer to my question please help. THANKS!! i am trying to write a program using parallel port. I wrote this program to change the port number to one or zero. I am not able to change the port number from one to zero. It takes it sever run time to change from one to zero. WHY? ANY SUGGESTIONS? #include <conio.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <dos.h> int main() { char ch, ch2; while (getch() != 'E') { printf ("pl...

Who can tell me how can i change the parameters from sys to digital sys?
I have the transfer model G , and the PID transfer model (t1*s+1)*(t2*s+1)/[(t3*s+1)*(t4*s+1)]. Please tell me how can i get the digital PID parameters, as kp, ki, kd? Thanks. ...

Getting the encoding of sys.stdout and sys.stdin, and changing it properly
My headache is growing while playing arround with unicode in Python, please help this novice. I have chosen to divide my problem into a few questions. Python 2.3.4 (#1, Feb 2 2005, 12:11:53) [GCC 3.4.2 20041017 (Red Hat 3.4.2-6.fc3)] on linux2 1) Does " >>>print 'hello' " simply write to sys.stdout? 2) Exactly what does the following line return? >>> sys.stdout.encoding 'ISO-8859-1' Is it the encoding of the terminal? I think not, because when I change the encoding in my terminal the result is still the same. Is it the encoding of the string p...

Changing ports
My ISP is going to block ports and I'm to change the outgoing and incoming to numbers they've issued. Before I do anything I want to be sure that the outgoing port is STMP and the incoming is POP under the tools/port section. I know this is very basic, but then so am I. Thanks. BK bknight@conramp.net wrote in news:cccnf79ikk7799dimpf7fq8gum43rm4che@ 4ax.com: > My ISP is going to block ports and I'm to change the outgoing and > incoming to numbers they've issued. Before I do anything I want to be > sure that the outgoing port is STMP and the incoming...

how to change the ports
when nfs server connected to some other port which i dont want ..how can i change theport number ...

Web resources about - Change the port from right to left? - comp.soft-sys.math.scilab

Change Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Change Congress is an American organization that aims to end perceived corruption in the United States Congress by reducing what it considers ...

NASA is developing a supersonic jet that could change the way we travel
VIDEO: NASA just announced it is currently developing a supersonic jet intended for commercial use.

From The Career Files: The Language Of Change, Transitioning From Law To Business
Changing your mindset is critical to make the transition with a J.D. to a non-legal career.

"After divorce, your ex still has your words in her head. She could change into someone you get along ...
"Also, you might change. You could become more confident and reconnected to important parts of yourself once you’re no longer locked in the adversarial ...

NASA is developing a supersonic jet that could change the way we travel
NASA just announced it is currently developing a supersonic jet intended for commercial use. It will feature "boom reduction" technology to lessen ...

Trump: We need to change laws to allow torture
In a "Face the Nation" interview, GOP front-runner says "I will always abide by the law, but I would like to have the law expanded"

New Illinois AD had no choice but to make change his first day
Washington Post New Illinois AD had no choice but to make change his first day CBSSports.com On his first day on the job at Illinois, Josh ...

The Latest: Trump seeks to change laws on torture
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the 2016 presidential campaign, with contests in Maine and Puerto Rico on Sunday and a Democratic debate in Flint, ...

Former 2B Flannery weighs in on MLB infield rule change
... Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Former 2B Flannery weighs in on MLB infield rule change ...

Ivy League Tackling Ban Could Eventually Change Football Forever
If more leagues ban full-contact practices, football may never be played the same way again.