Hello World

Hello Scilab people,

I'm new to this discussion group, so let me spent two words on myself:
- I worked two years with Ramine Nikoukhah and Serge Steer on the
Scicos user interface and
  on the real time embedded applications (RTAI, HIL, Flex, HDL, EMB,
etc..);
- this is my second year inside the Scilab Dev. team, where I am in
charge for the integration and optimization of Scicos;
- my favorite programming language is the soldering iron and my
favorite debugging tools is a good, possibly analog, "vintage"
oscilloscope;

I would like to avoid any "flaming", "political" or "religious" war.

We live in a world where there are too many conflicts: my only aim is
to provide aid and support for the users of Scilab 5 and the included
Scicos (GPL version).

In the following posts you will find some guidelines to avoid the most
common pitfalls that you could encounter using Scilab 5.x

Simone Mannori - Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications
simone.mannori@scilab.org

0
Simone

On 17 ene, 02:46, Simone Mannori <simone.mann...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Scilab people,
>
> I'm new to this discussion group, so let me spent two words on myself:
> - I worked two years with Ramine Nikoukhah and Serge Steer on the
> Scicos user interface and
> =A0 on the real time embedded applications (RTAI, HIL, Flex, HDL, EMB,
> etc..);
> - this is my second year inside the Scilab Dev. team, where I am in
> charge for the integration and optimization of Scicos;
> - my favorite programming language is the soldering iron and my
> favorite debugging tools is a good, possibly analog, "vintage"
> oscilloscope;
>
> I would like to avoid any "flaming", "political" or "religious" war.
>
> We live in a world where there are too many conflicts: my only aim is
> to provide aid and support for the users of Scilab 5 and the included
> Scicos (GPL version).
>
> In the following posts you will find some guidelines to avoid the most
> common pitfalls that you could encounter using Scilab 5.x
>
> Simone Mannori - Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications
> simone.mann...@scilab.org

It is certainly a very nice entr=E9e Dear Mr Simone Mannori
Hello

I am lately very interested uupon the things involving emedded systems
mainly with scicos, I already exchanged mails with Mr. Ramine wich
gave me a lot of help.
No one couldnt realice that a sort of religious war ( a sort of
software paradigms faith) is evident in between the fathers of Scilab.

BESIDES  those  softwaretheological issues the thing is: scicos works
great under windows xp in the form scicoslab.

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW what is the true diferrence in the approaches of
embedding hardware with scicos soft, i mean the stream of Zhe Peng for
instance, and Bucher's, etc.

How you determine wether you have to apply real time control, or just
port  scilab to a board. It seems so relative

Cheer's

igor
0
iafleischer
2/8/2009 1:42:00 PM
On 2=D4=C28=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E79=CA=B142=B7=D6, iafleisc...@gmail.com wrote=
:
> On 17 ene, 02:46, Simone Mannori <simone.mann...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hello Scilab people,
>
> > I'm new to this discussion group, so let me spent two words on myself:
> > - I worked two years with Ramine Nikoukhah and Serge Steer on the
> > Scicos user interface and
> >   on the real time embedded applications (RTAI, HIL, Flex, HDL, EMB,
> > etc..);
> > - this is my second year inside the Scilab Dev. team, where I am in
> > charge for the integration and optimization of Scicos;
> > - my favorite programming language is the soldering iron and my
> > favorite debugging tools is a good, possibly analog, "vintage"
> > oscilloscope;
>
> > I would like to avoid any "flaming", "political" or "religious" war.
>
> > We live in a world where there are too many conflicts: my only aim is
> > to provide aid and support for the users of Scilab 5 and the included
> > Scicos (GPL version).
>
> > In the following posts you will find some guidelines to avoid the most
> > common pitfalls that you could encounter using Scilab 5.x
>
> > Simone Mannori - Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications
> > simone.mann...@scilab.org
>
> It is certainly a very nice entr=A8=A6e Dear Mr Simone Mannori
> Hello
>
> I am lately very interested uupon the things involving emedded systems
> mainly with scicos, I already exchanged mails with Mr. Ramine wich
> gave me a lot of help.
> No one couldnt realice that a sort of religious war ( a sort of
> software paradigms faith) is evident in between the fathers of Scilab.
>
> BESIDES  those  softwaretheological issues the thing is: scicos works
> great under windows xp in the form scicoslab.
>
> I REALLY WANT TO KNOW what is the true diferrence in the approaches of
> embedding hardware with scicos soft, i mean the stream of Zhe Peng for
> instance, and Bucher's, etc.
>
> How you determine wether you have to apply real time control, or just
> port  scilab to a board. It seems so relative
>
> Cheer's
>
> igor- =D2=FE=B2=D8=B1=BB=D2=FD=D3=C3=CE=C4=D7=D6 -
>
> - =CF=D4=CA=BE=D2=FD=D3=C3=B5=C4=CE=C4=D7=D6 -

Scilab-Flex is more suitable for Scilab Realtime application. Because
Scilab-Flex is based on Scilab/Scicos Generator.
Scilab-EMB just ported Scilab/Scicos to ARM-Linux version. Another
solution for embedded application. But be careful: Scilab-EMB isn't
designed for real-time using. But it can used in many non-real-time
area.

Of course, if you want get real time effects. Please using Scilab/
Scicos code generator.

Peng, Zhe
0
Zhe
2/11/2009 3:57:04 PM
On 11 feb, 12:57, "Zhe.Peng" <pengzhe1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2=D4=C28=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E79=CA=B142=B7=D6, iafleisc...@gmail.com wro=
te:

> > On 17 ene, 02:46, Simone Mannori <simone.mann...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hello Scilab people,
>
> > > I'm new to this discussion group, so let me spent two words on myself=
:
> > > - I worked two years with Ramine Nikoukhah and Serge Steer on the
> > > Scicos user interface and
> > >   on the real time embedded applications (RTAI, HIL, Flex, HDL, EMB,
> > > etc..);
> > > - this is my second year inside the Scilab Dev. team, where I am in
> > > charge for the integration and optimization of Scicos;
> > > - my favorite programming language is the soldering iron and my
> > > favorite debugging tools is a good, possibly analog, "vintage"
> > > oscilloscope;
>
> > > I would like to avoid any "flaming", "political" or "religious" war.
>
> > > We live in a world where there are too many conflicts: my only aim is
> > > to provide aid and support for the users of Scilab 5 and the included
> > > Scicos (GPL version).
>
> > > In the following posts you will find some guidelines to avoid the mos=
> > > common pitfalls that you could encounter using Scilab 5.x
>
> > > Simone Mannori - Scilab/Scicos Embedded Applications
> > > simone.mann...@scilab.org
>
> > It is certainly a very nice entr=A8=A6e Dear Mr Simone Mannori
> > Hello
>
> > I am lately very interested uupon the things involving emedded systems
> > mainly with scicos, I already exchanged mails with Mr. Ramine wich
> > gave me a lot of help.
> > No one couldnt realice that a sort of religious war ( a sort of
> > software paradigms faith) is evident in between the fathers of Scilab.
>
> > BESIDES  those  softwaretheological issues the thing is: scicos works
> > great under windows xp in the form scicoslab.
>
> > I REALLY WANT TO KNOW what is the true diferrence in the approaches of
> > embedding hardware with scicos soft, i mean the stream of Zhe Peng for
> > instance, and Bucher's, etc.
>
> > How you determine wether you have to apply real time control, or just
> > port  scilab to a board. It seems so relative
>
> > Cheer's
>
> > igor- =D2=FE=B2=D8=B1=BB=D2=FD=D3=C3=CE=C4=D7=D6 -
>
> > - =CF=D4=CA=BE=D2=FD=D3=C3=B5=C4=CE=C4=D7=D6 -
>
> Scilab-Flex is more suitable for Scilab Realtime application. Because
> Scilab-Flex is based on Scilab/Scicos Generator.
> Scilab-EMB just ported Scilab/Scicos to ARM-Linux version. Another
> solution for embedded application. But be careful: Scilab-EMB isn't
> designed for real-time using. But it can used in many non-real-time
> area.
>
> Of course, if you want get real time effects. Please using Scilab/
> Scicos code generator.
>
> Peng, Zhe

Tahnk you Mr. Peng

Would you recommend me some literature material(paper, book, etc), for
getting the knowledge where I have to apply real and where it's not
needed.
0
iafleischer

hello hello hello
Is anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home? -- -- Ben Thomas - Software Engineer - Melbourne, Australia This message and any attachments is/are intended for the person/s to whom it was addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender promptly and destroy the message without copying it or divulging its contents to any person. Opinions, conclusions, and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 04:10:09 GMT, BenOne� <nosp@m.thanks.mate> found these unused words floating about: >Is anybody in there? >Just nod if you can hear me. >Is there anyone at home? >-- Contact your ISP ... you obviously have a problem if you can't see the messages and replies (24 alone today - other than yours, that is!) ...

to print in the reverse order, ("Hello World" -> "World Hello")
Hello, As the subject suggests, I need to print the string in the reverse order. I made the following program: # include<stdio.h> struct llnode { char *info; struct llnode *next; }; typedef struct llnode NODE; int main() { char msg[50],word[10],*str; int i=0,length=0,j=0; NODE *ptr,*front=NULL,*temp,*last=NULL; printf("Enter the sentence: "); str=fgets(msg,sizeof(msg),stdin); while(str[i]!='\0') { if((str[i]==' ')||(str[i]=='\n')) { ...

print(hello world) vs printf(hello world) / system wizard vs platform studio vs command prompt
Hi,,,,, Let me raise one problem on "undefined reference" error message. In XPS (EDK 6.3) simple microblaze TestApp .... (with only 64 KB BRAM and RS232_uart) ---------------------------------------------------------- #include "xparameters.h" #include "xutil.h" #include <stdio.h> int main (void) { print("-- Hello World --\r\n"); printf("-- Hello World --\n"); // this is sometimes problem return 0; } ---------------------------------------------------------- Interesting observations.... - When I make system using Base System Wiza...

regular expression to parse {"hello", "hello world", "1hello-2*hello"}
Hi,I was trying to use Java's regular expression to parse the followingstring:{"hello", "hello world", "1hello-2*hello"}I'd like to extract the words inside the quotation marks as follows:hellohello world1hello-2*helloI've tried different ways to write the expression but didn't work thisout. Can anyone help?Thanks a lot.Roy Roy wrote:> I was trying to use Java's regular expression to parse the following> string:> hello> hello world> 1hello-2*helloWhy do you asking us to do your homework?Goto: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/ , class Patternand remember about double backslash (\\).-- Pozdrawiam, J.W. Jacek Wojciechowski wrote:> Why do you asking us to do your homework?> Hey Roy, here's a free tip: It is very likely to get responses like this when making requests of the form "Please solve my problem!" without showing and explaining *what you* have tried already and what your exact problem with your approach is.regards,/W On Jan 6, 7:59 am, Wildemar Wildenburger<lasses_w...@klapptsowieso.net> wrote:> Jacek Wojciechowski wrote:> > Why do you asking us to do your homework?>> Hey Roy, here's a free tip: It is very likely to get responses like this> when making requests of the form "Please solve my problem!" without> showing and explaining *what you* have tried already and what your exact> problem with your approach is.>> regards,&...

Hello Moto...hello?...hello?
Hope this isn't OT but I'm looking for help with syncing a Motorola V3 RAZR bluetooth cell phone with my 10.3.8 Mac - and although it is advertised as Mac-compatible, the Phone Tools CD that came with it is Windows-only. Does anyone know if I can still use iSync with this 'phone to sync contacts? I'm assuming that I can anyway connect it via USB and drag stuff in manually but it would be a bit of a let-down if I can't sync automatically. I spoke to Motorola and they said that Apple knew of a way to make their Phone Tools software install under OsX. But the Apple bod I spo...

Hello World!!!
I am a new user of MINIX. I have been using BSD and LINUX since 1998. I have a few questions about MINIX 3.1.2 which I have just installed. When I write a program in C++ and then put "g++ prog.cpp -o prog" I get that g++ is not a recognized file or directory...What!!! and then I try cc and I get another message saying that it cannot be compiled or something like it. Please help !!!! Thanks so much!!! On Sep 14, 7:46 pm, "Juan C.Villalobos" <sayaka.villalo...@sbcglobal.net> wrote: > I am a new user of MINIX. I have been using BSD and LINUX since 1998. I >...

no Hello World!!
I wrote a program using the Fedora Core 6 linux enviroment as follows: #include <stdio.h> int main() { double number; printf("\nHello World"); return 0; } I compile this with "gcc -lm hello_world.c" On running it on my debian woody system my program crashes with the message "Floating Point Exception" (gdb) run Starting program: ~/hello_world.c (no debugging symbols found) Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception. 0xb7fad5d1 in ?? () (gdb) bt #0 0xb7fad5d1 in ?? () #1 0x00000000 in ?? () #2 0x00000000 in ?? ...

Hello world
Hi Running IIS I simply can't run a basic php page What are the basic instructions? Thank you, Samuel What did you do? Did you install php? for testing a good php script could be an info.php <? phpinfo(); ?> Put it in your wwwroot and do somthing like http://localhost/info.php Good luck. Samuel Shulman wrote: > Hi > > Running IIS I simply can't run a basic php page > > What are the basic instructions? > > Thank you, > Samuel > > *** Samuel Shulman escribi�/wrote (Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:08:30 GMT): > Running IIS I simply can't run a basic php page > > What are the basic instructions? http://es.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php http://es.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis.php -- -+ http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain ++ Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://bits.demogracia.com +- Mi web de humor con rayos UVA: http://www.demogracia.com -- Thanks Finally works, Samuel "Alvaro G. Vicario" <webmaster@NOSPAMdemogracia.com> wrote in message news:13mzbpsrqct7z$.1odn93qpyq0ae.dlg@40tude.net... > *** Samuel Shulman escribi�/wrote (Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:08:30 GMT): >> Running IIS I simply can't run a basic php page >> >> What are the basic instructions? > > http://es.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.php > http://es.php.net/manual/en/install.windows.iis.php > > > -- > -+ http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burg...

hello world
test ...

Hello world!!
Hi all, To summarize in advance, what are some good ACTIVE links/forums/ answers to the following question: what's the best current (2008) means of home schooling, say, robotics engineering, a teenager using Smalltalk? I know, I know, this is **exactly** the problem those brilliant people at PARC solved eons ago. I am a veteran Smalltalk programmer and ex-robotics engineer, currently unaffiliated with any company but my own (beckEngineeringLLC) and find myself in the glorious acquaintance of a 14-year-old daughter, tabula rasa in regards to computer programming. She is a ...

Hello world?
Can someone please post an X Windows version of "Hello World" and an Makefile to compile it. Also is there a free book online or tutorial to teach me X Windows Programming? Zach Zach <netrek@gmail.com> writes: >Can someone please post an X Windows version of "Hello World" and an >Makefile to compile it. Also is there a free book online or tutorial >to teach me X Windows Programming? The OpenMotif distribution comes with a number of demo programs, one of which is a hello World type program. Additionally, there are two books out there on Motif...

Hello World!
Hi! I'm new here! Welcome! "BigOrange" wrote in message news:f4642c9a-233d-4b93-bb09-c832f56b6a4e@googlegroups.com... Hi! I'm new here! On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 07:57:07 -0700 (PDT), BigOrange <altramagnus@hotmail.com> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said : >Hi! I'm new here! see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/newsgroups.html -- Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products http://mindprod.com A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die...

hello world
log on to http://profiles.friendster.com/58431435 ...

hello world
Hi, When writing the hello world program I insert \b in various locations in the sentence.It works(making backspace) except when inserting it after world\b.It dose not work. Printf("hello, world\b") Why? Surena. surena_abari@yahoo.com (surena abari) writes: > When writing the hello world program I insert \b in various locations > in the sentence.It works(making backspace) except when inserting > it after world\b.It dose not work. > Printf("hello, world\b") What actually gets displayed? This should display "hello, world". Perhaps you are unaware ...

hello world
just testing Hotdog8837620611 wrote: > easy > > PRINT "HELLO WORLD" Good job, Dog! Glad to see you're playing the game, and not just feeding! -- jet It's just Fisher Smoke. He's back and he's more bored than ever! "frosty" <frostyj@nospam.com> wrote in message news:FeeUa.626$R43.282@fe01.atl2.webusenet.com... > Hotdog8837620611 wrote: > > easy > > > > PRINT "HELLO WORLD" > > Good job, Dog! Glad to see you're > playing the game, and not just feeding! > > -- jet > > > ...

Hello, World!
Hello, World! This is my first post. "TheProgrammer" <ccn_alex@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1103534991.568071.106180@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hello, World! This is my first post. Congrats. It's lightyears off topic, too. Better pick up some book on netiquette. dandelion wrote: > "TheProgrammer" <ccn_alex@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:1103534991.568071.106180@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > >>Hello, World! This is my first post. > > > Congrats. > > It's lightyears off topic, too. Better ...

hello, world
hello, everybody. On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <zwyli...@163.com> wrote: > hello, everybody. hi,r u a chinese? smartchenwei@gmail.com 写道: > On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <zwyli...@163.com> wrote: >> hello, everybody. > > hi,r u a chinese? > Why do you say that? "rwxrxrx" <zwylinux@163.com> wrote in message news:f7v8s5$cop$1@news.cn99.com... > smartchenwei@gmail.com 写道: >> On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, zhouweiyue <zwyli...@163.com> wrote: >>> hello, everybody. >> >> hi,r u a chinese? > Zhou Wei Yue Doesn&...

Hello world!
First time for everything.. Installed Cbuilder from Borland, and try to build the helloworld program (below) that pops up when I start cbuilder. When building, I get this: g++ -c -o /usr/local/CBuilderX/samples/welcome/linux/Release_Build/main.o -MD -I/usr/include -I/usr/include/g++-3 HelloWorld/main.cpp HelloWorld/main.cpp: In function `int main(int, char**)': "main.cpp": HelloWorld/main.cpp error: `cout' undeclared in namespace `std' at line 6 "main.cpp": HelloWorld/main.cpp error: `endl' undeclared in namespace `std' at line 6 "main.c...

Hello world
Hay this is forum? what? hihihi? ololo... i want porno... hihihi -- questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito http://www.newsland.it/news segnala gli abusi ad abuse@newsland.it ...

Web resources about - Hello World - comp.soft-sys.math.scilab

Sanders, not going away quietly, puts Clinton on defensive in Democratic debate
Los Angeles Times Sanders, not going away quietly, puts Clinton on defensive in Democratic debate Los Angeles Times Bernie Sanders made clear ...

Manning changed the way we play, and watch, football
To find the true measure of what Peyton Manning meant to football, don't bother poring over the highlights from his record 186 wins, or re-watching ...

Iraq: Death toll from Sunday's suicide attack climbs to 61
The Globe and Mail Iraq: Death toll from Sunday's suicide attack climbs to 61 Fox News BAGHDAD – Iraqi officials say the death toll from Sunday's ...

Conor McGregor Hints At Another Nate Diaz Fight, Admits He Panicked
The Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz fight from UFC 196 is one that will go down in history. These two were both out for the win and Nate ended up ...

Apple users reportedly targeted in first known Mac ransomware campaign
(By Jim Finkle, Reuters) – Apple customers were targeted by hackers over the weekend in the first campaign against Macintosh computers using ...

Ray Tomlinson, “Father of e-mail”, passes away at 74
As much as it has been blamed for productivity problems and as much as many now wish to kill it, the world would have probably been a very different ...

Body found in elevator weeks after power cut
WDBJ7 Body found in elevator weeks after power cut WDBJ7 A 43-year-old woman was found dead in an elevator in China after possibly being trapped ...

South Korea, U.S. begin exercises as North Korea threatens attack
South Korean and U.S. troops began large-scale military exercises on Monday in an annual test of their defenses against North Korea, which called ...

A battle has begun on 'The Walking Dead'
WARNING: This post contains spoilers from the latest episode of The Walking Dead . Count me among those who thought this week's episode of The ...

Second possible piece of missing MH370 may have been found
A piece of debris has been found on the same beach where a wing fragment from missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 was discovered last July. ...