Scilab 5.1.1. does not open on iMac G5 running Mac OS X 10.5.6

Hi there,

Scilab 5.1.1. (and even 5.1) does not open up. When I double click on
scilab 5.1.1 in the Applications folder, the "Scilab bird" appears in
the dock, which then soon transforms into a paper with a cup. Nothing
happens after that! I have to force quit it.

I simply ran scilab-bin under the MacOS of the package. I get the
following error message

dyld: Library not loaded: /Users/pmarecha/compilation_chain_macosx/
sci_binary/scilab-5.1.1-alpha-1.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/scilab/
libscilab.0.dylib
  Referenced from: /Applications/scilab-5.1.1-alpha-1.app/Contents/
MacOS/bin/./scilab-bin
  Reason: image not found

I am not sure if the above alone is a problem or if there is an
additional problem due to Java. I have Java installed. Running java -
version yields

java version "1.5.0_16"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_16-
b06-284)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_16-133, mixed mode, sharing)

Any insight would be really helpful! I am running Mac OS X 10.5.6

Thanks in advance

best regards
Arun
0
arun

In article <a6fbd1c6-69e3-4426-9ad0-199d7a22726d@c18g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
arun.kt@gmail.com <arun.kt@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>Scilab 5.1.1. (and even 5.1) does not open up. When I double click on
>scilab 5.1.1 in the Applications folder, the "Scilab bird" appears in
>the dock, which then soon transforms into a paper with a cup. Nothing
>happens after that! I have to force quit it.
>
>I simply ran scilab-bin under the MacOS of the package. I get the
>following error message
>
>dyld: Library not loaded: /Users/pmarecha/compilation_chain_macosx/
>sci_binary/scilab-5.1.1-alpha-1.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/scilab/
>libscilab.0.dylib
>  Referenced from: /Applications/scilab-5.1.1-alpha-1.app/Contents/
>MacOS/bin/./scilab-bin
>  Reason: image not found
>
>I am not sure if the above alone is a problem or if there is an
>additional problem due to Java. I have Java installed. Running java -
>version yields
>
>java version "1.5.0_16"
>Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_16-
>b06-284)
>Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_16-133, mixed mode, sharing)
>
>Any insight would be really helpful! I am running Mac OS X 10.5.6
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>best regards
>Arun

There is no downloadablue PPC version of Scilab 5.x, it is Intel only.

Alternately, open a terminal, cd /Applications/Scilab-5.1????/Contents/MacOS/bin
and do file * you will see
intersci:   Mach-O executable i386
modelicac:  Mach-O executable i386
scilab:     Bourne shell script text executable
scilab-bin: Mach-O executable i386

They require x86
--
Steven Bellenot                 http://www.math.fsu.edu/~bellenot
Professor and Associate Chair               phone: (850) 644-7405
Florida State University          email: bellenot at math.fsu.edu
0
fakeuser
4/21/2009 9:05:31 PM
On Apr 22, 2:05=A0am, fakeu...@invalid.domain wrote:
> In article <a6fbd1c6-69e3-4426-9ad0-199d7a227...@c18g2000prh.googlegroups=
..com>,

> arun...@gmail.com <arun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Hi there,
>
> >Scilab 5.1.1. (and even 5.1) does not open up. When I double click on
> >scilab 5.1.1 in the Applications folder, the "Scilab bird" appears in
> >the dock, which then soon transforms into a paper with a cup. Nothing
> >happens after that! I have to force quit it.
>
> >I simply ran scilab-bin under the MacOS of the package. I get the
> >following error message
>
> >dyld: Library not loaded: /Users/pmarecha/compilation_chain_macosx/
> >sci_binary/scilab-5.1.1-alpha-1.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/scilab/
> >libscilab.0.dylib
> > =A0Referenced from: /Applications/scilab-5.1.1-alpha-1.app/Contents/
> >MacOS/bin/./scilab-bin
> > =A0Reason: image not found
>
> >I am not sure if the above alone is a problem or if there is an
> >additional problem due to Java. I have Java installed. Running java -
> >version yields
>
> >java version "1.5.0_16"
> >Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_16-
> >b06-284)
> >Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_16-133, mixed mode, sharing)
>
> >Any insight would be really helpful! I am running Mac OS X 10.5.6
>
> >Thanks in advance
>
> >best regards
> >Arun
>
> There is no downloadablue PPC version of Scilab 5.x, it is Intel only.
>
> Alternately, open a terminal, cd /Applications/Scilab-5.1????/Contents/Ma=
cOS/bin
> and do file * you will see
> intersci: =A0 Mach-O executable i386
> modelicac: =A0Mach-O executable i386
> scilab: =A0 =A0 Bourne shell script text executable
> scilab-bin: Mach-O executable i386
>
> They require x86
> --
> Steven Bellenot =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://www.math.fsu.edu/~b=
ellenot
> Professor and Associate Chair =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 phone: (850) 64=
4-7405
> Department of Mathematics =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0=
office: 223 Love
> Florida State University =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0email: bellenot at math.fsu.e=
du

Thank you for your reply.

iMacs run on Intel chips and not on PPCs.

What I am surprised is the lack of any response to this message from
the Scilab team!

best wishes
Arun
0
Arun
5/6/2009 4:54:28 AM
>> >java version "1.5.0_16"
>> >Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_16-
>> >b06-284)
>> >Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.5.0_16-133, mixed mode, sharing)
>>
>> >Any insight would be really helpful! I am running Mac OS X 10.5.6
>>
>> >Thanks in advance
>>
>> >best regards
>> >Arun
>>
>> There is no downloadablue PPC version of Scilab 5.x, it is Intel only.
>>
>> Alternately, open a terminal, cd
>> /Applications/Scilab-5.1????/Contents/MacOS/bin and do file * you will
>> see
>> intersci:   Mach-O executable i386
>> modelicac:  Mach-O executable i386
>> scilab:     Bourne shell script text executable scilab-bin: Mach-O
>> executable i386
>>
>> They require x86
>> --
>> Steven Bellenot                http://www.math.fsu.edu/~bellenot
>> Professor and Associate Chair               phone: (850) 644-7405
>> Department of Mathematics                        office: 223 Love
>> Florida State University          email: bellenot at math.fsu.edu
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> iMacs run on Intel chips and not on PPCs.
>
> What I am surprised is the lack of any response to this message from the
> Scilab team!
Steven Bellenot told you the right answer. Therefor, to me, there was no
need to reply.
And btw, use the mailing list if you want to be in touch with the Scilab
team.

Sylvestre
0
Sylvestre
5/6/2009 7:28:25 AM
In article <ec149b01-8bff-43cb-9b48-e61cd8b48eb9@j18g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
Arun  <arun.kt@gmail.com> wrote:
>On Apr 22, 2:05=A0am, fakeu...@invalid.domain wrote:
>> In article <a6fbd1c6-69e3-4426-9ad0-199d7a227...@c18g2000prh.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>> arun...@gmail.com <arun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Hi there,
>>
>> >Scilab 5.1.1. (and even 5.1) does not open up. When I double click on
>> >scilab 5.1.1 in the Applications folder, the "Scilab bird" appears in
>> >the dock, which then soon transforms into a paper with a cup. Nothing
>> >happens after that! I have to force quit it.
>>
>> >best regards
>> >Arun
>>
>> There is no downloadablue PPC version of Scilab 5.x, it is Intel only.
>>

>Thank you for your reply.
>
>iMacs run on Intel chips and not on PPCs.
>
>best wishes
>Arun

There are intel iMac's and PPC iMac's. The G5 is a PPC chip and not
an intel chip.
Florida State University          email: bellenot at math.fsu.edu
0
fakeuser

Who can help us getting SciLab started? Console Error Messages when attempting to start scilab-5.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.1
These are the Console Error Messages when attempting to start scilab-5.1.1 on Mac OS X 10.6.1 by double clicking the icon. Who can help us getting SciLab started? ZK 11/8/09 1:59:06 AM [0x0-0xd60d6].org.scilab.modules.jvm.Scilab[2494] dyld: Symbol not found: __ZNSo9_M_insertIlEERSoT_ 11/8/09 1:59:06 AM [0x0-0xd60d6].org.scilab.modules.jvm.Scilab[2494] Referenced from: /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices 11/8/09 1:59:06 AM [0x0-0xd60d6].org.scilab.modules.jvm.Scilab[2494] Expected i...

Scilab 5.x cannot get started on my Intel iMac with Mac OS X 10.6.5
Scilab has been working on my various Macs, but Scilab 5.2 and Scilab 5.3 just cannot get started on my Intel iMac with Mac OS X 10.6.5 How can I get Scilab going again? Heinz On 14/11/10 12:35 PM, Znieh Keleiban wrote: > Scilab has been working on my various Macs, but Scilab 5.2 and Scilab > 5.3 just cannot get started on my Intel iMac with Mac OS X 10.6.5 > > How can I get Scilab going again? > > Heinz The specific error messages are shown below (excerpt). Can anybody see what is going wrong? Heinz Process: scilab-bin [1396] Path: ...

What is the difference between Java JRE 5.x and 6.x (1.5.x / 1.6.x) ???
What exactly is the difference between the JRE 5.x and 6.x (or 1.5.x and 1.6.x) versions of the Sun Java Runtime Engine for windows? Why does Sun maintain 2 different versions or streams or forks of the JRE? Is it true that version 5 was supposed to have an EOL this past October - or was it always EOL in October 2009? How would my "internet browsing experience" be different if my system had the latest update of version 5 versus version 6? Is it true that version 6 is somehow optimized or faster than 5? sm5w2@yahoo.com wrote: > What exactly is the difference between the JRE 5....

Mac OS X 10.5 - Mathematica 5.1 hangs
I have Mathematica 5.1. After the upgrade of Mac OS X to 10.5 (Leopard) it seems to hang forever when I start it, using 95%+ of CPU time. Is it not compatible? And is version 6.0 compatible? I could not easily find the information on Wolfram's website. TIA Marc -- remove bye and from mercial to get valid e-mail <http://www.heusser.com> On Nov 12, 4:15 am, Marc Heusser <marc.heus...@byeheusser.commercialspammers.invalid> wrote: > I have Mathematica 5.1. After the upgrade of Mac OS X to 10.5 (Leopard) > it seems to hang forever when I start it, us...

Re: Mac OS X 10.5 - Mathematica 5.1 hangs
On 11/12/07 at 5:12 AM, marc.heusser@byeheusser.commercialspammers.invalid (Marc Heusser) wrote: >I have Mathematica 5.1. After the upgrade of Mac OS X to 10.5 >(Leopard) it seems to hang forever when I start it, using 95%+ of >CPU time. >Is it not compatible? I don't know how whether version 5.1 is compatible with 10.5 >And is version 6.0 compatible? It appears to be. That is, I've not had any problems running version 6 under 10.5. I have noticed the launch time does seem to be a bit slower. But not enough to be considered a problem. -- To reply v...

Re: Re: Mac OS X 10.5 - Mathematica 5.1 hangs
I have been considering making a switch from Windows XP to a Mac for a while. The arrival of Vista makes the decsion a little harder, and I have just been told that Mac Office 2008 will not include VBA which means some of my spreadsheets won't work under Leopard. I visited the Apple Mac store this past weekend to see a demo - and was a little shocked that the demo machine crashed four times in one hour. It seemed like iCal, Time Machine and iPhoto are not stable and likely to be a huge pain. I also note there is a major bug which results in lost files during copy and move operatio...

[URGENT] Mac OS X 10.1 --> 10.1.5
Hi, I'm trying to install the update for Mac OS X 10.1.5, but it doesn't work. Message at the beginning of installation�: "Installer Update is required for this update". I think I have the latest version of the installer (1.1), after installing "SecurityUpdate7-18-02.pkg" (which makes anyway impossible to do the installer update). What can I do? Thanks for help, Christophe LeFoNDs <antispam@antispam.com> wrote: > I'm trying to install the update for Mac OS X 10.1.5, but it doesn't work. > > Message at the beginning of installation : ...

[URGENT] Mac OS X 10.1 --> 10.1.5
Hi, I'm trying to install the update for Mac OS X 10.1.5, but it doesn't work. Message at the beginning of installation�: "Installer Update is required for this update". I think I have the latest version of the installer (1.1), after installing "SecurityUpdate7-18-02.pkg" (which makes anyway impossible to do the installer update). What can I do? Thanks for help, Christophe ...

Realbasic 5.5 and Mac OS X 10.1
I currently decided not to let my old iMac be a paperweight and decided to embark on some programming on it and recently purchased the RB License. I know at the moment, Mac OS X 10.1 runs RealBasic and was wondering if I should upgrade to Mac OS X 10.3 now or I should be able to enjoy the full benefit of RealBasic now with my 10.1. The point is that should I upgrade to Mac OS X 10.3 now then do the upgrade to Mac OS X 10.4 when it is available probably this year or can I continue using 10.1 now and upgrade to 10.4 when it comes available. Thanks. Edwin In article <4...

Scilab with Mac OS X 10.6.1
Hello, I'm trying to install Scilab with Mac OS X 10.6.1. It doesn't work at all when I'm clicking on Applications/scilab-5.1.1- alpha-1 (icon appear and disappear). Using the console I stroke the following command : $ /Applications/scilab-5.1.1-alpha-1.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/scilab- bin I get this error message : dyld: Library not loaded: /Users/pmarecha/compilation_chain_macosx/ sci_binary/scilab-5.1.1-alpha-1.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/scilab/ libscilab.0.dylib Referenced from: /Applications/scilab-5.1.1-alpha-1.app/Contents/ MacOS/bin/scilab-bin Reason: imag...

scilab 5.1 for mac os 10.4
-- Hi all, I am working with scilab (4.1) for a while. Thanks for developing this tool. I've seen that a new version (5.1) is available but you are offering it just for MacOSX 10.5 Intel platforms. As I am working with a mac (intel) mini with os 10.4, I am wondering if there is a new scilab version available also for my mac os release? Best, Andreas -- ...

Mac & Scilab 5.1.1-alpha-1 instability
Hi I've installed Scilab 5.1.1-alpha-1 on MacBook Pro (Intel). Scilab works ok, but after 5 to 10 minutes it crashes ! Do you know how to make Scilab to work without crashes ? Thanks In article <1j4fmas.1tx0u6u1c9q2wN%fiopax@libero.it>, fiopa <fiopax@libero.it> wrote: >Hi >I've installed Scilab 5.1.1-alpha-1 on MacBook Pro (Intel). >Scilab works ok, but after 5 to 10 minutes it crashes ! >Do you know how to make Scilab to work without crashes ? >Thanks I have a similar setup and I haven't notices any instabilities; but likely that means I&...

Error in MSN 5.1.1 on OS X 10.4.6
Hi All, I recently opened MSN messenger and a dialog box popped up prompting me to upgrade to MSN 5.1.1 in order to continue and access the MSN service. I went to the Microsoft website and downloaded and installed MSN messenger 5.1.1. Now whenever I try and log in I get the following error message: "Sign in failed because the password is incorrect or the sign-in name does not exist. If you have forgotten your password, choose Help topic from the Help menu." - My password and sign in ID are not incorrect! I can log in using the web messenger service (http://webmessenger.msn.com) ...

can't compile bdb 0.6.5 on Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.1)
I'm trying to use Ruby-WordNet on my recently-Snow-Leopard-upgraded Mac, and I'm getting an error saying that it can't find the bdb library: /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require': no such file to load -- bdb (LoadError) from /Library/Ruby/Site/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require' /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/wordnet-0.0.5/lib/wordnet/lexicon.rb:34 [snip] Predictably, line 34 of lexicon.rb says: 34 require 'bdb' I used porticus to install the macports package for rb-bdb, and it says I have 0.6.5_0 installed: ...

Transferring Eudora Addresses from older mac using OS 8.6 and Eudora 5.1 to new iMac using Panther !0.3 and Eudora 6.1
I have looked at all items on the strings appropriate or close to this problem back to May2004 with no useful input. I saved my old Eudora folder from my old machine on to a CD. I then loaded this into the new iMac and copied the Eudora Folder (not the applications folder) on to the desktop thinking Eudora 6.1 would see it and do the business. I had previously loaded up Eudora 6.1 (which seems to be working perfectly in all other aspects) and when it asked if I wanted to import infor from another application I said yes to..."from other". ( Eudora is not among these tha...

Vuescan 8.0.5 not starting in Mac OS X 10.1.5
Vuescan 8.0.5 fails to start in Mac OS X 10.1.5. I have been running VS 7.x.x successfully. The 8.0.x series will not run. Where do I look for the source of problems? I'll most appreciative of pointers to any available resources. I can't find so much as a crash log. Thank you! "Richard Wyble" <rwyble@yahoo.com> wrote in message: > Vuescan 8.0.5 fails to start in Mac OS X 10.1.5. Yes, you need Mac OS X 10.2 for VueScan 8.0 Regards, Ed Hamrick Ed Hamrick wrote: > "Richard Wyble" <rwyble@yahoo.com> wrote in mes...

On Mac OS X 10.1.5, QuickTime, iTunes. IE 5 die
I have an old beige G3 tower. I have been unable to install 10.2. It always hangs during the install. First this was on the second CD installing the printing drivers. Now the install dies on the first CD. I have purchased and installed the Rev. C PROMs. The machine is a PowerPC G3 tower, 266 MHz, 384 MB. I run from an external 32 GB SCSI on a 5.85 GB partition. I have a small 10.1.5 system on the internal 6 GB ATA drive on a 5.84 GB partition. I could not boot from any larger partition. I also have addon FireWire and USB cards. DiskWarrior with Mac OS x 10.2 boots and runs. I occas...

Safari 3.1.2 update will not install (Mac OS X 10.5.5)
I try to update Safari 3.0.4 to 3.1.2 using the Safari312UpdLeo.dmg installer. It refuses to install telling me it can only be installed on Mac OS X 10.5.2 or higher - on a MBP 17" running 10.5.5. I checked permissions, reinstalled 10.5.5 with the combo update - to no avail. Any ideas on how to remedy this? TIA Marc -- remove bye and from mercial to get valid e-mail <http://www.heusser.com> In article <marc.heusser-9034D2.00235116102008@news.uzh.ch>, Marc Heusser <marc.heusser@byeheusser.commercialspammers.invalid> wrote: > I try to update Safari 3.0.4 to...

Dear All: Them pesky bugs. A few more squashed courtesy of the sleepy pixel. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new in v11 ------------ Fixed some comprehensive help [NRi]. Fixed scale option placeholder [NRi]. Improved application and document icons. Example files now double-click to open in application. What's new in v12 ------------ Added layout option tooltips [NRi]. Fixed layout popup button changing wrong graph [MKe]. Clicking on warning icon now opens Activity window [NRi, AM]. Revert menu item now disabled. Cheers, Glen Low --- pixelglow software | simply brillian...

[ANN] Graphviz for Mac OS X 1.13 (v13) [ANN] Graphviz for Mac OS X 1.12 (v8) [ANN] Graphviz for Mac OS X 1.12 (v8)
Dear All, I've just released the newest version of Mac Graphviz, featuring shapefile support and enhanced zoom. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ Shapefiles supported include PDF, EPS, PS, JPEG, PNG and all Quicktime formats. Either specify an absolute or relative (to working directory) file path, or a URL using the shapefile attribute. Developers can now also use the graphviz.framework directly with #include headers in C e.g. using Xcode "Add Frameworks..."; documentation is available from the main Graphviz site -- http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/graphviz/libguide.pdf...

Hi all, Yet another Graphviz version. The old application icon had been voted off the island, and brand new application and document icons flown in for the task. Comprehensive help features in this version too. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/ What's new: ------------ Added new application and document icons. Added comprehensive help. Fixed changes not affecting graph size displaying incorrectly [BTr]. Fixed export then close crashing the export of an open window. Improved shadowed frame for graph [NRi]. Improved status display [NRi]. Changed sources to pure BSD license. Cheers, Gl...

[ANN] Graphviz for Mac OS X 1.12 (v8) [ANN] Graphviz for Mac OS X 1.12 (v8) [ANN] Graphviz for Mac OS X 1.12 (v8)
Hi all, It's been a busy week or two at Pixelglow Software. Here's a brand new version of Graphviz, all spit and polish now. You'll enjoy the integrated color and font panel support, hand cursor panning and remembered settings. And everyone's most asked for -- a single click on the Edit tool will now bring up the DOT code for you to edit, and of course when you save it the graph automatically re-renders. http://www.pixelglow.com/graphviz/download/ Here's the lowdown: Added edit, render and stop toolbar items [PCh]. Added integrated font and color fields and panels. Adde...

Photoshop Elements 4 for Mac, iPhoto, and iMac OS X 10.5.1
Photoshop Elements 2 won't run under Mac OS X 10.5.1 "Leopard" so I bought Elements 4. I have only seen this with B&W photos, but that may be because I haven't been working with anything but B&W. After Photoshopping and saving a picture, sometimes the picture will appear in iPhoto darker and with higher contrast than it did in Photoshop. Sometimes it's all black. EXCEPT: When the picture in iPhoto is expanded to max, it suddenly changes to a strange format: it looks superficially like a B&W negative, though it isn't a negative, just high contrast...

Initial Review of MacSpeech Dictate Medical version 1.5.5 with OS X 10.6 (serious bug)
> Yesterday Tuesday October 6, 2009 the Snow Leopard > version of MacSpeech version 1.5.5 arrived, which I > just slapped into my two-year old MacBook Pro. > > So far it seems to be running okay, but I will post a full > review, warts and all, about a week from now. Ten days later, today Friday October 16, 2009. Still no "full review", because the newest version 1.5.5 of the medical version of MacSpeech ($600) - is buggy. Trying to find more information about the bug has scuttled my planned full review of "MacSpeech Dictate 1.5.5" I consider th...

Web resources about - Scilab 5.1.1. does not open on iMac G5 running Mac OS X 10.5.6 - comp.soft-sys.math.scilab

Running - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the type of locomotion in humans. For running in horses, see Horse gait . For locomotion in dogs, see Gait (dog) . For ...

Broken neck no barrier to running for gutsy first-time marathoner
Thirty-two-year-old raises raised the bar for herself and will complete her first marathon at the Australian Running Festival.

Neel Kashkari Feeling The Bern On First Day Running Minneapolis Fed
It's a bad scene at the Goldman Sachs alumni club.

Time's Running Out for Ad Age Digital Conference Early-Bird Registration
How are the best brands and smartest marketers coping with the seismic, digitally-driven changes rocking advertising? How are industry innovators ...

Running for their lives: Mexico's teenage Raramuri
... - and the protege he hopes will make it. Chihuahua, Mexico - Athletics coach Carlos Ortega saw only fleeting glimpses of the "floating running ...

The ‘You Lie’ Debate: Republicans Running Out of Time to Stop Trump in South Carolina
A Republican slugfest in South Carolina Saturday night pitted Marco Rubio against Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush against John Kasich and Donald Trump against ...

Poll: Hillary Clinton Running Far Behind 2008 Numbers in Nevada
Poll: Hillary Clinton Running Far Behind 2008 Numbers in Nevada

Mind Spiders go "Running" with new single (listen), playing Dirtnap Records SXSW showcase w/ Radioactivity ...
... TX's Mind Spiders are set to release their new album Prothesis on March 12 via Dirtnap and they've just dropped a new track from it, "Running." ...

REPORT: £1.8 billion tech company Powa is lining up administrators after running out of cash
... that Powa, which makes a mobile app that lets you buy things with your phones camera, had "significant doubts" about its future after running ...

Barbie Is Running For President
... well enough to know how to work that image, so we’ve already got a lot of confidence in her campaign. The yellow-clad doll is her running mate, ...