[Ann] Matlab Snippets : now with matlab code coloring

Hi all,

My Matlab Snippets website has been upgraded with code coloring ( syntax
highlighting )

http://xtargets.com/snippets/

Now when you enter matlab code into snippets the resulting web page is
beautifully highlighted. Have a look at

http://xtargets.com/snippets/tag/function

for many examples.

Cheers

Brad

--
Brad Phelan
Share Matlab Code Snippets Online

All,

I've added a new service to my web site. A Matlab Code Colorer or syntax
highlighter. You can access the service here

http://xtargets.com/codecandy/

Just enter any matlab code and press the colorize button. Output is
rendered html to preview and a textbox where you can copy the raw html
and css to add to your own documents.

I'll eventually get around to supporting many more languages with the
code coloring but matlab is a start.

--
Brad Phelan
Online Matlab Code Coloring
http://xtargets.com/codecandy
0
bradphelan1 (255)
2/18/2006 11:17:38 PM
Brad Phelan wrote:
> All,
>
> I've added a new service to my web site. A Matlab Code Colorer or syntax
> highlighter. You can access the service here
>
> http://xtargets.com/codecandy/
>
> Just enter any matlab code and press the colorize button. Output is
> rendered html to preview and a textbox where you can copy the raw html
> and css to add to your own documents.
>
> I'll eventually get around to supporting many more languages with the
> code coloring but matlab is a start.
>
> --
> Brad Phelan
> Online Matlab Code Coloring
> http://xtargets.com/codecandy

The site

http://xtargets.com/codecandy/

has been upgraded to allow syntax highlighting ( code coloring ) of code
  from about 113 different language.

--
Brad Phelan
http://xtarges.com

0
bradphelan1 (255)
2/19/2006 1:35:48 PM
Brad Phelan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> My Matlab Snippets website has been upgraded with code coloring ( syntax
> highlighting )

Thank you. You are doing very good job.
0
slitvinov (159)
2/19/2006 6:46:11 PM
Sergey Litvinov wrote:
> Brad Phelan wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> My Matlab Snippets website has been upgraded with code coloring ( syntax
>> highlighting )
>>

> Thank you. You are doing very good job.

Thanks :)

bradphelan1 (255)