"clear all" and "pack" crashes my matlab!

Hi all,

When I type "clear all" or "pack", matlab 7 crashes! This happens if
the workspace has variables. If it is empty, it does not give any
problems. "clear" and "clear global" works just fine.

I am using matlab 7 in Slackware linux 10.

Does anyone has any idea what may be wrong?

Regards,
Tevfik

--
Tevfik Y�cek <tevfik full stop yucek at gmail full stop com>
http://www.eng.usf.edu/~yucek

Hi Tevfik,
on the MathWorks homepage go to support and search for
clear linux variables
and the first hit should probably help you...

Titus

"Tevfik Y�cek" <tevfik.yucek@gmail.REMOVE.com> wrote in message

> Hi all,
>
> When I type "clear all" or "pack", matlab 7 crashes! This happens if
> the workspace has variables. If it is empty, it does not give any
> problems. "clear" and "clear global" works just fine.
>
> I am using matlab 7 in Slackware linux 10.
>
> Does anyone has any idea what may be wrong?
>
> Regards,
> Tevfik
>
> --
> Tevfik Y�cek <tevfik full stop yucek at gmail full stop com>
> http://www.eng.usf.edu/~yucek

0
tedelhof (480)