'GUI-Edit text ui control'-Way to detect mouse click in the edit text

Hi

I am designing a graphical user interface. I have an edit text box. I would like that when a user double clicks inside the text box a new window open up with the options of inserting the text, else user can himself enter the text from the keyboard. The problem is that I am struggling to find a way to detect the mouse click inside the text box. I know about 'keypressfcn' but I suppose that does not check the mouse click.
Please help me in this regard.
Thank you in advace.
Sumit
0
Olivier

"Olivier " <sumit.iitkgp@gmail.com> wrote in message <hq6ca7$r79$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi
>
> I am designing a graphical user interface. I have an edit text box. I would like that when a user double clicks inside the text box a new window open up with the options of inserting the text, else user can himself enter the text from the keyboard. The problem is that I am struggling to find a way to detect the mouse click inside the text box. I know about 'keypressfcn' but I suppose that does not check the mouse click.
> Please help me in this regard.
> Thank you in advace.
> Sumit

No one .. any idea?