" Your MATLAB license will expire in xx days"

Hi!
My users of Matlab have started to get the following
message at startup:

Your MATLAB license will expire in 48 days.
Please contact your system administrator or
The MathWorks to renew this license.

I have renewed the licenses for another year. Does this
message really mean that I have to reinstall or update all
clients? I have both individual users (stand alone)
and "network concurrent users".

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Best regards,
Mattias Ottosson

comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 18 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

The Services "matlab.exe" & "matlabserver.exe" in new versions of MATLAB
Hello all after installing old versions of MATLAB (2006a and before), we noticed that the two services: "matlab.exe" and "matlabserver.exe" are always running in the background. But they disappear in the new versions. How can I make these services work again in the background in the new versions (like 2014a)? Best Regards, Rasheed ...

Does Python have equivalent to MATLAB "varargin", "varargout", "nargin", "nargout"?
Thank you in advance for your response. Dmitrey openopt@ukr.net writes: > Thank you in advance for your response. And those do ... ? -- Jorge Godoy <jgodoy@gmail.com> Where you would use varargin and nargin in Matlab, you would use the *args mechanism in Python. Try calling def t1(*args): print args print len(args) with different argument lists Where you would use varargout and nargout in Matlab you would use tuple unpacking in Python. Play with this def t2(n): return tuple(range(n)) a, b = t2(2) x = t2(3) On Feb 18, 12:58 pm, open...@ukr.net wrote: > Th...

interface "Matlab" with "Ansys" ??
Did any body know how to interface "Matlab" with "Ansys" ?? I am having matlab optimization code. but,how to interface it with ANSYS I don't no. pl,guide me to solve my problem . with regards Sampath Kumar L Mob :- 9591488258 "Sampath Kumar" <samathkmr.ln@gmail.com> wrote in message <ilkgbg$i5v$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Did any body know how to interface "Matlab" with "Ansys" ?? I am having matlab optimization code. but,how to interface it with ANSYS I don't no. pl,guide me to solve my problem . > > with regard...

How to differentiate "1" and "l" in matlab?
These two symbols are nealy displayed in the same form. Anyone has a good method to make them differentiable? gim gimmytang wrote: > These two symbols are nealy displayed in the same form. Anyone has a good method to make them differentiable? > gim There are several programming fonts available which clearly distinguish commonly confused characters. If you are using windows try for example "ProggyClean TT". -Herbert ...

Matlab functions: "constr" to "fmincon"
hello, how can I convert the "constr" function to "fmincon" (in matlab)? Actually I investigated what to do, and I changed the order of arguments in the function for the version 7.0. However the program continues to send warning messages. What other changes should be done for fmincon function? ---------------------------------------------------- the warning message is : mbaypca(xn,p,Qe,alpha_prior,x_prior) Warning: Length of lower bounds is > length(x); ignoring extra bounds. > In checkbounds at 27 In fmincon at 195 In mbaypca at 42 Warning: Length of upper boun...

how inject "own help" in "Matlab help"
i have done create a many program and want this m file add in 1 packet to inject in Matlab "Help". thanks .... please help me regards ...

"C" programm in "Matlab" Programm
Hi, i habe a matlab code which is looking like that " in C: unsigned char i, Checksum; unsigned char Command[9]; //Set the “Command” array to the desired command Checksum = Command[0]; for(i=1; i<8; i++) Checksum+=Command[i]; Command[8]=Checksum; //insert checksum as last byte of the command //Now, send it to the module how can i convert it to matlab? thanks for you answer melano "Miland " <miland17@yahoo.de> wrote in message <j0mb4f$48u$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > Hi, > i habe a matlab code which is looking like that "...

"clear all" and "pack" crashes my matlab!
Hi all, When I type "clear all" or "pack", matlab 7 crashes! This happens if the workspace has variables. If it is empty, it does not give any problems. "clear" and "clear global" works just fine. I am using matlab 7 in Slackware linux 10. Does anyone has any idea what may be wrong? Regards, Tevfik -- Tevfik Y�cek <tevfik full stop yucek at gmail full stop com> http://www.eng.usf.edu/~yucek Hi Tevfik, on the MathWorks homepage go to support and search for clear linux variables and the first hit should probably help you... Titus "Tev...

How to solve "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error" in MATLAB?? I am using, MATLAB 7.9.0(R2009b(64-bit
When I am running my MATLAB-Simulink Model,after sometimes it indicates that "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error". How can I overcome these problems and run my model properly... On 3/13/2013 2:14 AM, chittaranjan pradhan wrote: > When I am running my MATLAB-Simulink Model,after sometimes it indicates >that "Memory out Error" or "Memory allocation Error". How can I overcome >these problems and run my model properly... > I think when you get "Memory out Error" then it most likely means you need to acquire more mem...

Matlab 7.0: where is "matlab.h"??
Hi, I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation saying that matlab.h is not found. May i know how i can access this library? Another question, can i convert a simulink model into a standalone form(executable...) which can be run by user without matlab software? Thanks in advance. "Darren" <webtycoon777-shier@yahoo.com.sg> wrote in message news:ef199f5.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP... > Hi, > > I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When > i tried...

Calling matlab from java
Hello All I am trying to call Matlab from java. I am using Brad Phelan's matlab snippet http://xtargets.com/snippets/user/bradphelan/tag/feval to investigate how to do this but all I get is matlab showing "Busy" and basically hanging. I have tried commenting out the semaphore control which "helps" but I then get a null exception because the return value is null. I call my test routine from matlab as follows: TestMat.main({}) My test routine looks like Brad's example: public class TestMat { public static void main(String[] args) { MatlabFunction&l...

Set matlab = GetObject(, "Matlab.Application")
How can I address via COM interface to existing instance of MATLAB from VBA. This construction doesnt work: Set matlab = GetObject(, "Matlab.Application") It is a bug or a feature? JackFrost wrote: > > > How can I address via COM interface to existing instance of MATLAB > from VBA. > > This construction doesnt work: > Set matlab = GetObject(, "Matlab.Application") > > It is a bug or a feature? Try to use FindWindow. > > Try to use FindWindow. HWND = FindWindowA("0", "MATLAB") it is possible to find handle of MATLAB ...

Web resources about - " Your MATLAB license will expire in xx days" - comp.soft-sys.matlab