3D image to 3D array

Sir/madam,
              I have 3D image (generic model) after reading it I will get n*3 matrix. But in order to use interp3 if I pass this 3D image to this function it is giving error. Like V must be 3D array.What shall i do. Please give the suggestion.

Jyothi
0
Jyothi

Jyothi wrote:
>              I have 3D image (generic model) after reading it I will get
> n*3 matrix. But in order to use interp3 if I pass this 3D image to this
> function it is giving error. Like V must be 3D array.What shall i do.

What does the n*3 matrix represent? Unconnected points that are known to
be in the object? To be on the surface of the object? Connected points?
If they are connected, then in what order? If they are unconnected, is
the object known to be convex? If it is unconnected and is not known to
be convex, then there is no meaningful solution to finding a surface for it.

Perhaps you should be using griddata() instead of interp3 ?
0
Walter