3d images coordinates

hi!!

I trying to work with 3d images, and I need to calculate the physical
coordinates of a point (I know its position on the images and of
course, the camera parameters). what can I do?? how can I calculate
the global coordinates of a pixel??

please help me!!!
0
radira831 (1)
4/11/2006 4:45:14 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 210145 articles. 11 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

Dear Radira,
One can only help if you can provide some clear information

Try to answer the following

How do you import the data in Matlab ?

Is it slices of images stacked or simply co-ordinates of points ?

What do you mean when you have the co-ordinate points are they
relative to a cartesian co-ordinate system.

Nipun