Alignment of 3D model with Matlab

Hallo evrybody,

I have two VRML file (3d colored point cloud)  and I want to align these models.

i don't if there are an easy way to ensure this alignment with Matlab.

Thx for your reply
0
nes_mim (2)

3D modeling in matlab
Hello all, I have a data set, let's call it C, which can be viewed as either an 8x8 matrix or a 64x1 vector.( Basically it is a matrix that looks like: Y1 Y2 Y3 Y4 Y5 Y6 Y7 Y8 X1 C11 C12 C13 C14 C15 C16 C17 C18 X2 C21 C22 C23 C24 C25 C26 C27 C28 X3 C31 C32 C33 C34 C35 C36 C37 C38 X4 C41 C42 C43 C44 C45 C46 C47 C48 X5 C51 C52 C53 C54 C55 C56 C57 C58 X6 C61 C62 C63 C64 C65 C66 C67 C68 X7 C71 C72 C73 C74 C75 C76 C77 C78 X8 C81 C82 C83 C84 C85 C86 C87 C88 or X1 C11 X2 C12 X3 C13 X4 C14 X5 C15 X6 C16 X7 C17 X8 C18 X1 C21 X2 C22 .... X7 C87 X8 C88 Th...

3D model in Matlab
Hello All, Can anyone please advise what is the best way of creating a 3d multilayered structure in Matlab? I need a 3d model of skin for Monte Carlo simulations. So, I am thinking is it easy enough to create the model directly in Matlab or to draw it in CAD (or find an image), and then convert the image to the Matlab file? Thanks a lot Irina ...

MATLAB 3d model object
Hello, I have a 3d model of a human face, loaded on MATLAB. The object is on a Nx3 matrix, like x1 y1 z1 x2 y2 z2 x3 y3 z3 (...) each row is a point of the structure. How can I put this to a surf object, so I can apply a texture afterwards ? ... I can see the model by patch command (e.g patch(points(:,1), points(:,2), points(:,3),1)) Please help! Thanks in advance! Nunes ...

MATLAB discrete time simulation of simulink model (Control simulink simulation time from MATLAB)
I am trying to run a simulink model simulation in definite time steps from MATLAB so that I can extract data from simulink, do some caluclations and send these new data back to Simulink for further simulation from the point I left off. The process can be descirbed below: Note that total simulation time is 600 seconds. 1. Start simulation from MATLAB for 100 seconds and then pause the simulation 2. Extract all the data I need from simulink and bring into MATLAB, do some calculations to changes simulink model parameters and then pass this new calculated data back to simulink. 3. Continue the simulation where I left off (i.e. from 100 seconds) but this time in 15 second intervals, up to total simulation time end (repeating step 2 and 3 after every 15 seconds). Can someone please advise if they have done this before and what command structures they used. Thank you. True. You can "sim" to achieve this. Try "help sim" to learn details. Yi "High Voltage" <e8342lec@yahoo.com> wrote in message <gt61tq$657$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I am trying to run a simulink model simulation in definite time steps from MATLAB so that I can extract data from simulink, do some caluclations and send these new data back to Simulink for further simulation from the point I left off. > > The process can be descirbed below: > > Note that total simulation time is 600 seconds. > > 1. Start simulation from MATLAB for 100 seconds and...

animation 3d model | apache 3d model | ape man 3d model
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=animation_3d_model >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=apache_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=aspen_tree_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=balrog_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=autocad_3d_model_sample_project >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=audiovox_cdm_8910_3d_model >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=baby_carriage_3d_max_model animation 3d model apache 3d model ape man 3d model apple ipod 3d model ares rocket 3d model aries 3d model as50 rifle 3d...

3d model of hand | 3d model of hasp | 3d model of hms surprise
>>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hand >>> http://www.econoshock.com/?ss=3d_model_of_hasp >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_nude_little_girl >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_potassium >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_male_human_figure >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_map >>> http://www.destroymidtown.com/?ss=3d_model_of_male_human_figure 3d model of hand 3d model of hasp 3d model of hms surprise 3d model of hoist trolley 3d model of house 3...

MATLAB modeling of finite quantum model
I am currently programming a model of a finite quantum well and have run into a couple of problems. After applying boundary conditions, I get two equations: tan(theta) = sqrt(theta_knot^2/theta^2 - 1) cot(theta) = -sqrt(theta_knot^2/theta^2 -1) The parameters theta and theta_knot have the width of well, barrier potential, and mass of the electron embedded in them. I tried solving this in two ways: 1) I arranged loops to solve using the "solve" command for transcendental equation but the cotangent argument was causing a problem. 2) My other attempt consisted of incrementing ...

parallel matlab
Hi all, I'm going to work on a project involving a parallel version of MATLAB - I'm aware of various efforts like MATLAB-*P and so on Right now I need to read up on some material regarding MATLAB internals eg: How are the ATLAS(or is it BLAS) routines called in MATLAB? How does MATLAB's C code store information in memory, cache'ing etc? How is one to get at those? Do you know of any suitable reference(s)/resource(s)? Thank you very much, Aravind ...

Do model with Matlab
Hello I need to build a model of half sphere. In the model I want to put a "hot point" and to give to each point on the surface it value according to his distance from the hot point. I assume that the value on surface is proportionate to 1/(D^2), where D is the distance from the hot source. Afterward I want to look at the model from different direction and to get the picture of the object I get from this point (2D image). My questions are: 1. Is Matlab Is the right tool to do this? 2. If it is, how do I do it? Thanks a lot Ditza ...

Matlab plots outside Matlab
I'm making an end-user application where I would like to use Matlab functionality both for calculation and plotting. Matlabs GUI builder guide does not satisfy my needs (no support for f.ex. internal frames and other nescessities), so I'm planning to compile my Matlab code and use other API (Java, QT or something) for GUI. My problem is then, that I loose access to the neat plotting commands availible under matlab GUI... Is there a way of integrating Matlabs plot functionality into another GUI system? - has it been done? - I appreciate any response! - P�l Berge ...

Calling Compiled MATLAB from MATLAB
Hello everyone, How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to be to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), then compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an easier way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do with it to get this to work. Thanks in advance, Sina sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to > be > to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), > then > compile this C code into MEX format and call that. Is there an > easier > way? I have the MATLAB compiler, so I just need to know what to do > with > it to get this to work. > > Thanks in advance, > > Sina > > HELP MEX > HELP MEX Or, better, HELP MCC help pcode pseudo code is useful to obfuscate code - protect algorithms, yet still run at full speed and be distributable to other matlab users sina.tootoonian wrote: > > > Hello everyone, > > How do I compile MATLAB M files into a form that can then be called > from within the MATLAB interpreter? A roundabout way would seem to > be > to (somehow) Turn the matlab code into C (I think mcc does this), > then > compile this C code into MEX format and call that...

Do model in Matlab
Hello I need to build a model of half sphere. In the model I want to put a "hot point" and to give to each point on the surface it value according to his distance from the hot point. I assume that the value on surface is proportionate to 1/(D^2), where D is the distance from the hot source. Afterward I want to look at the model from different direction and to get the picture of the object I get from this point (2D image). My questions are: 1. Is Matlab Is the right tool to do this? 2. If it is, how do I do it? Thanks a lot Ditza In article <ef42d24.-1@webcrossing.raydaftYaTP...

Matlab
Hello , I'm a new user in Matlab. So should you advise matlab notes , documentation please ? <azatserver113@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7b4e75e2-40c6-43bb-acc6-2553123ba649@googlegroups.com... > Hello , > > I'm a new user in Matlab. So should you advise matlab notes , > documentation please ? > At the MATLAB command prompt type this command: doc This will show the documentation included as part of your installation. I recommend reading through the Getting Started section of the MATLAB documentation first, and executing the examp...

matlab
any one please can help me sploving the following question 1________Given the causal system y[n] =3D 0.9y[n-1] + x[n], find H(z) and sketch the pole-zero plot. See the functions roots.m and zplane.m. 2___ Plot the magnitude and phase of H(z) on the frequency axis from 0 =E2=80=93 =EF=81=B0, or normalized frequency 0 - 1, and label the graphs. S= ee the freqz.m command. hani_al_yazidi@hotmail.com wrote: > any one please can help me sploving the following question > > > 1________Given the causal system > > y[n] = 0.9y[n-1] + x[n], > > find H(z) and sketch the pole-zero plot. See the functions roots.m and > zplane.m. > > 2___ Plot the magnitude and phase of H(z) on the frequency axis from 0 > – , or normalized frequency 0 - 1, and label the graphs. See the > freqz.m command. It looks like homework. State what you tried and what error messages you got and someone who knows Matlab will probably help. We try not to do homework here, but (like gods) we do help those who help themselves. Jerry -- Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get. ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯&...

can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab
can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? please do answer this question thank u "Gangamma " <gangvsng@gmail.com> wrote in message <hvmr7h$sn0$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? Yes, Matlab program written in 32/64 bits are compatible accepted MEX file. 64-bit version can handle larger array but does *NOT* improve speed. Br...

MATLAB 3D Graph to SAS 3D Graph
Hello: I would like to generate a 3D graph in SAS. The points are (x,y,z). I would like to have a SCATTER plot on the (x,y) axes. But then each one of these (x,y) points are LINE connected to their respective z point. If anyone has code for this, or know how to do this in SAS, it would be so helpful. Thx!! I tried to attach the graph as a visual as part of my question, but apparently we cannot send .gif. ...

can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab #2
can Matlab support 32-bit matlab version scripts on 64-bit version of matlab in windows platform?.if yes , how is the performance better ? please do answer this question thank u ...

How to plot a 3D grid onto a 3D image in Matlab?
Hi All, I am trying to plot a 3D grid onto a 3D image in Matlab. May I ask how to do it please? For example, I have got a 3D image with 201x201x201 voxels. I want to plot a 3D grid with 10 voxels spacing on to the image (there will be 21x21x21 cubes to form this 3D grid). I have got the coordinates of the grid in three matrix X, Y, and Z all sized 21x21x21. Then I want to plot both the image and the 3D grid using a Matlab function slidingviewer(...); at FEX. Here is an illustration of the image I want to get. NB: the grid has no need to be regular. http://i54.tinypic...

How to model a High Impedance Fault model with Matlab simulink?
hello everyone, I would like to know how to model the High Impedance Fault(HIF) model using Matlab simulink. Someone please guide me or advice me. Matlab is not allowing me to model that HIF model. I have no idea where is my mistake. I might be using the wrong component. Here is the HIF model i would like to model with Matlab. The one in part (b) http://i49.tinypic.com/2crlnhw.jpg any pro in Power BlockSet? does anyone know how to create this HIF model with matlab? your help is highly appreciated "Nicholas A" <lingmung86@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:hfj...

Writing a Matlab add-on in a Matlab clone?
What is the best Matlab clone and is it good enough to write Matlab software in? I'd like to use one of these free clones to start writing Matlab add-ons. I am aware of Scilab and GNU Octave. The former seems to be more popular. -- Dr Jon D Harrop, Flying Frog Consultancy The F#.NET Journal http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/fsharp_journal/?usenet Jon Harrop wrote: > > > > What is the best Matlab clone and is it good enough to write Matlab > software > in? > > I'd like to use one of these free clones to start writing Matlab > add-ons. I > am aware ...

Matlab comiler and simple matlab function
I am trying to create an exe from a matlab function which doubles the number you give it. matlab function: test.m function [output] = test (number) %return double the input number output = 2*number; disp(output); run matlab compiler at command line with: mcc -mv test.m with the resulting exe: test.exe However when I run it at DOS prompt: test 1 I am returned a value of 98. I thought that maybe this was some octal description of the output, but 98 oct is not 2 decimal. Some other results it returned: C:\Documents and Settings\alex\Desktop\lighttrans\Frank Work \test...

Matlab Engine with Matlab Runtime Component ?
Hi, I have a c++ application which uses Matlab engine to save data for further use with Matlab. I need to distribute the application to users that do not have Matlab. Is there a way tp use Matlab Engine with Matlab Runtime Component ? How should I change the compilation to do it ? Thanks, Ofra ...

MATLAB 6 to MATLAB 7 changes
I am looking for information here on the MathWorks website about the changes between MATLAB 6 and MATLAB 7. Specifically, I am looking for information about changes in the handling of .mat files. For example if I have a mat-file: example.mat located in the MATLAB current directory. In MATLAB 7 I can load this data-file into the MATLAB workspace with: >> load example And it loads fine. If I type the above load command in MATLAB 6 I get and error. Is there anything that provides the technical information for this? Thanks Dave Dave wrote: > I am looking for information here on t...

Matlab 6.5 to matlab 7
hi, i want to upgrade my Matlab 6.5 to Matlab7, will it cause any effects to the M-files that i saved before? Or do I need to uninstall the Matlab 6.5 first before installing the Matlab 7? regards, blur On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:03:13 +0000, Blur wrote: > hi, > i want to upgrade my Matlab 6.5 to Matlab7, will it cause any effects > to the M-files that i saved before? See http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/rn/r14sp1_a.html for information on changes to the Matlab programming language that may affect old m-files. For the most part the changes are minor, and most ...

Web resources about - Alignment of 3D model with Matlab - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Structural alignment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Structural alignment of thioredoxins from humans and the fly Drosophila melanogaster . The proteins are shown as ribbons, with the human protein ...

Weekly Alignment (@WeeklyAlignment) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Weekly Alignment @ WeeklyAlignment ...

All sizes - Dysdera crocata barcode alignment - Flickr - Photo Sharing!

AverageExplorer: Interactive Exploration and Alignment of Visual Data Collections - YouTube
Project Page: http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/~junyanz/projects/averageExplorer/ We present an interactive framework that allows a user to rapidly ...

ACT government chooses 'wrong mode, wrong alignment' for Gungahlin tram
Even according to its own analyses, the ACT government should not be pursuing the tram line to Gungahlin.

New Constitution Avenue alignment to be overhauled for light rail
A proposed light rail extension to the Defence precinct at Russell would replace a dedicated bus lane currently being added to Constitution Avenue ...

Planetary alignment to offer view of five bright planets at once
From January 20 to February 20, the planets Mercury, Venus, Saturn, Mars and Jupiter will all appear visible to the naked eye in the early morning ...

West Coast Eagles alignment with East Perth Royals has become a joke
The West Coast Eagles and East Perth alignment has become a joke, writes Brendan Foster.

Review: Tylt’s Alin Glass and Tech21’s Impact Shield make fancy screen protector alignment easier
... Alin Glass and Impact Shield are also available for the iPhone 5/5s.) Both of these accessories have been designed to tackle inaccurate alignment, ...

Ad Age To Host Event on Rise of CMO-CIO Alignment
... the CIO. Advertising Age and sibling publication BtoB are partnering to produce a new event, Marketing Technology: The Rise of CMO-CIO Alignment, ...