Am I running under 32-bits or 64-bits?

I have to use both the 32-bits and the 64-bits versions of
Matlab 7.5 under Windows 64-bits (I need the 64-bits version
to handle large data sets, but I also need the 32-bits
version to run a specific DLL which is not compatible with
64-bits).

My problem is: How may a Matlab script or function know
whether it is executed under 32 or 64 bits?  This
information is not present when typing 'ver'.

Thanks!
F.

On Nov 14, 9:58 am, "Frederic Moisy" <moisy.nos...@fast.u-psud.fr>
wrote:
> I have to use both the 32-bits and the 64-bits versions of
> Matlab 7.5 under Windows 64-bits (I need the 64-bits version
> to handle large data sets, but I also need the 32-bits
> version to run a specific DLL which is not compatible with
> 64-bits).
>
> My problem is: How may a Matlab script or function know
> whether it is executed under 32 or 64 bits?  This
> information is not present when typing 'ver'.

Look at HELP COMPUTER and see if that has the
information you want. For instance, on Windows systems
it looks like it's supposed to return 'PCWIN64' for
64-bit systems.

             - Randy

0
poespam-trap (1550)