BiCoherence

Hi,

I have two input data files (X and Y vectors)
I need to calculate Bicoherence (X X Y) for them.

Is there any function available to calculate Bicoherence, without going into
the comlexity of the coding.

Thanks
IA

0
akhtar1 (6)
5/10/2007 5:58:38 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211111 articles. 13 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

softly interrupting a MATLAB function
Does anyone know if there is a way to interrupt a long-running MATLAB function in such a way that one can execute a separate set of commands in a "catch"-type environment? Basically, I'd like to combine Cntl-C with error trapping, so that Cntl-C executes a catch block (i.e., try-catch-end), since it doesn't occur naturally. I have done something similar to this in a GUI environment, but in this case, it is in batch mode. Thanks, Mark Mark Abramson wrote: > Does anyone know if there is a way to interrupt a long-running MATLAB > function in such a way that one can exec...

What are files Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS for?
Had a good Christmas this weekend? I came across diskettes with "Mailmerge 3.0 and Calcstar version 1.45 for CP/M 8080", that seem to be for a Dec Rainbow machine. Besides a Mailmerge overlay and the Calcstar files, some CP/M and some CP/M-86 files, there are three files on the diskettes that I never have heard of before: Z80.SYS, Z80CCP.SYS and PRMTVPVT.SYS. There are no ASCII texts in PRMTVPVT.SYS. The only ASCII text in Z80.SYS (at the end of the file) is "EI SPHLDI XCHGPCHLXTHLRET HLT CMC STC CMA DAA RAR RAL RRC RLC NOP CPI ORI XRI ANI SBI IN SUI OUT ACI ADI CALLJMP LDA...

soft handoff simulation in matlab
hi i m sameer patel.my dessertation topic in m.e is soft handoff simulation in cdma. i need help for finding soft handoff simulation code. ...

Run Matlab ... from Matlab
Hello, Is there any limitation to run Matlab from Matlab, as a system command, on Linux platforms ? I tried to start Matlab, both using the ! syntax (!matlab&) or the system command (system('matlab&')), the Matlab splash screen appears, but the new Matlab session closes rapidly . When I do the same with a script of mine (system('matlab -r "myscript"&')), my script is being executed, but Matlab finally crashes . If I remove the &, it works well, but the first Matlab session is blocked till I close the second one . I run Matlab on a Linux 64bits pla...

MATLAB talking to MATLAB?
For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) talking to a server program (also MATLAB executable) to query data. Is there any easy way to accomplish that? I appreciate any help that I can get on that. Thanks. Cheers, Hoi Oops, I forgot to mention. There are multiple clients querying the server, so I guess serial objects + remote serial port wouldn't work. "Hoi Wong" <wonghoi.ee@gmail.com_> wrote in message news:f3ald6$gg4$1@news.Stanford.EDU... > For my project, I need to have a client program (MATLAB executable) > talking to a ser...

Make EXE file with MATLAB soft.
Hello Mr/Ms Please say to me how i generate one .EXE file at one .M file. Best Refards Benyamin Ghasemi On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 13:53:45 +0000, Benyamin Ghasemi wrote: > Hello Mr/Ms > Please say to me how i generate one .EXE file at one .M file. > Best Refards > Benyamin Ghasemi http://www.mathworks.com/products/compiler/ Dan Hai, It's interesting Q?,Actuallay i don't know answer. But I Can Give U Suggestion ,Make U R .m File a COM using Matlab COM Builder. It will create .dll file.Register it. Use This dll File .in u r project in Com Supported languages. ...

Soft handoff simulation in matlab #2
Hey all, I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do this. ..pls mail me at nikhilpatel0786@gmail.com Thank you very much... Please helpp "vpmp patel" <mecs@yahoogoups.com> wrote in message news:jkh46d$i9m$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com... > Hey all, > I am having problem in soft handover implementation with MATLAB > please help me out. It is my final dissertation .I am unable to do > this. Then you need to talk to your dissertation advisor first; if he or she can't give you enough help, post SPECIFIC DETAILS about the problem you're experiencing with your implementation and ask a SPECIFIC question and someone may be able to offer some suggestions. -- Steve Lord slord@mathworks.com To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com ...

soft decision viterbi decoding in matlab
Hi all, I need to know, how to decided the value of nsdec in the following command of matlab. vitdec(code,trellis,tblen,opmode,'soft',nsdec); In the given example the vaule is nsdec is 3. Does this value also depend on the value of M in M-ary modulation (if used in concatenation with convolutional coding). Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Fahad ...

Very Soft Sound Volume from Matlab 2007b
Hi, I am encountering some problems with playing sounds generated by Matlab 2007b. I have generated sine waves (within human audible range) and played them. They are extremely soft (I used soundsc.m) even with the volume turned to the maximum (both the speakers and the software control). Does anyone know if there are any settings to change in Matlab 2007b? Types of troubleshooting applied: 1) Not a hardware problem, because music from other souces is extremely loud. 2) The same file, when played on Matlab 2008a (on another machine) sounds loud. Thanks and Regards. ...

Deploy to web server ( soft-sys )
I would like to run my script on a web server that I do not have root access with (i.e. cannot install anything). My script reads an image (from a given URL), uses some Image Processing Toolbox functions, then writes the image. No user input/output is needed and no GUI functionality, just file I/O. I have been playing with a simple hello-world script and the Compiler Toolbox, and I have been trying to run the resulting binaries from ssh on the web server (Linux environment), but what I am seeing is that the MCR must be installed to the deployed machine. Hopefully I am wrong about this, because I need everything completely self-contained so that I can run it strictly within my folder on the server. Can I please get a suggestion on how to proceed with this? Any direction would be greatly appreciated ASAP (project deadline approaching fast). Thanks! Take a look at the Web Figures section of the Java Builder documentation: http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/javabuilder/ug/... Or you can use CGI to call your program on the server, have your program generate a JPEG, and then have the server send back a page with the JPEG's url embedded in it. A little tricky, but it can be done. "James " <jamesgpain...@removethis.gmail.com> wrote in message I will look over the documentation, but I believe my problem lies in the inability to use CGI to call the program, since the run-time components cannot be installed to the system folders. I do not hav...

Recent soft computing papers and MATLAB Toolboxes
Dear Colleagues, I would like to call your kind attention to the updated website of the Soft Computing Research Group at the University of Veszprem (Hungary) http://www.fmt.vein.hu/softcomp/ You can download MATLAB Toolboxes: - Fuzzy Clustering MATLAB Toolbox - Genetic Programming MATLAB Toolbox - Interactive Evolutionary Strategy (EASy) MATLAB Toolbox - Constrained Fuzzy Model Identification for the FMID Toolbox independent MATLAB programs related to: - Data mining * Fuzzy clustering based time-series segmentation * Supervised Fuzzy Clustering for the I...

Recent soft computing papers and MATLAB Toolboxes
Dear Colleagues, I would like to call your kind attention to the updated website of the Soft Computing Research Group at the University of Veszprem (Hungary) http://www.fmt.vein.hu/softcomp/ You can download MATLAB Toolboxes: - Genetic Programming MATLAB Toolbox - Interactive Evolutionary Strategy (EASy) MATLAB Toolbox - Fuzzy Clustering MATLAB Toolbox - Constrained Fuzzy Model Identification for the FMID Toolbox independent MATLAB programs related to: - Data mining * Fuzzy clustering based time-series segmentation * Supervised Fuzzy Clustering for the I...

matlab is not compatible with other softs (p2p shareaza for example)
dear all, dear support On winxp sp1, i used matlab r14 and shareaza: after a few hours, licence matlab has error 103 (fatal error). sharaaza kill the licence manager of matlab. Certainly, other softs are concerned. Please, complete the list: 1) shareaza 2)..... My conclusion: the future belongs to linux. Alain ...

Recent soft computing papers and MATLAB Toolboxes
Dear Colleagues, I would like to call your kind attention to the updated website of the Soft Computing Research Group at the University of Veszprem (Hungary) http://www.fmt.vein.hu/softcomp/ You can download MATLAB Toolboxes: - Fuzzy Clustering MATLAB Toolbox - Genetic Programming MATLAB Toolbox - Interactive Evolutionary Strategy (EASy) MATLAB Toolbox - Constrained Fuzzy Model Identification for the FMID Toolbox independent MATLAB programs related to: - Data mining * Fuzzy clustering based time-series segmentation * Supervised Fuzzy Clustering for the Identification of Fu...

DOWNLOAD Ur FREE ONLINE SYS .MATLAB
mendhi-designs.blogspot.com ...

Recent soft computing papers and MATLAB Toolboxes
Dear Colleagues, I would like to call your kind attention to the updated website of the Soft Computing Research Group at the University of Veszprem (Hungary) http://www.fmt.vein.hu/softcomp/ You can download MATLAB Toolboxes: - Fuzzy Clustering MATLAB Toolbox - Genetic Programming MATLAB Toolbox - Interactive Evolutionary Strategy (EASy) MATLAB Toolbox - Constrained Fuzzy Model Identification for the FMID Toolbox independent MATLAB programs related to: - Data mining * Fuzzy clustering based time-series segmentation * Supervised Fuzzy Clustering for the I...

Installing Matlab R14SP3 Vista Op. Sys.
Hi guys: I have just installed Matlab Release 14 with Service Pack 3 on my new laptop which has Vista operating system. Matlab installed successfully by when I try to start it it doesn't (not responding). I really appreciate any help in this regard Ayman I think I have the same problem as Ayman, but I'll ask again to see if anyone has a solution. I have the same version of MATLAB installed also on Vista. I was able to boot to my XP install and open it fine, but on vista it gets stuck on the splash screen after a short system beep, but never displays any type of error message. ...

Recent soft computing papers and MATLAB Toolboxes
Dear Colleagues, I would like to call your kind attention to the updated website of the Soft Computing Research Group at the University of Veszprem (Hungary) http://www.fmt.vein.hu/softcomp/ You can download MATLAB Toolboxes: - Fuzzy Clustering MATLAB Toolbox - Genetic Programming MATLAB Toolbox - Interactive Evolutionary Strategy (EASy) MATLAB Toolbox - Constrained Fuzzy Model Identification for the FMID Toolbox independent MATLAB programs related to: - Data mining * Fuzzy clustering based time-series segmentation * Supervised Fuzzy Clustering for the I...

computer 2008 model for soft ware sys..
wf fefh dfkl http://www.freewebs.com/thuiss/ http://indianfriendfinder.com/go/g906725-pmem ...

[...]

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr?
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/2014 7:51 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: in 4 different threads > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > fileno() in not supported. Is it only in 3.1? What is the workaround? > io.UnsupportedOperation: fileno > How to give a file descriptor number to this function? How to get a file descriptor number? Satish, you are acting like the variety of troll called a Help Vampire. One of the symptoms is hogging the newsgroup by starting multiple threads a da...

How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? #2
How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? On 11/13/14 7:54 PM, satishmlmlml@gmail.com wrote: > How to get file descriptors of sys.stdin, sys.stdout and sys.stderr? > You don't seem to be reading any of the responses you are getting. At the very least, you don't seem to be understanding them, or engaging with the authors. You are misbehaving on this list. Everyone else: I recommend that people stop responding. Satish seems unlikely to improve. -- Ned Batchelder, http://nedbatchelder.com ...

Matlab engine with matlab R2010b

Matlab plots outside Matlab
I'm making an end-user application where I would like to use Matlab functionality both for calculation and plotting. Matlabs GUI builder guide does not satisfy my needs (no support for f.ex. internal frames and other nescessities), so I'm planning to compile my Matlab code and use other API (Java, QT or something) for GUI. My problem is then, that I loose access to the neat plotting commands availible under matlab GUI... Is there a way of integrating Matlabs plot functionality into another GUI system? - has it been done? - I appreciate any response! - P�l Berge ...

Web resources about - BiCoherence - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Providing researchers with access to millions of scientific documents from journals, books, series, protocols and reference works.

Items where Subject is "Neuroscience > Brain Imaging" - Cogprints
Baianu, Prof.Dr. I.C. (2011) Early Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease by NIRF Spectroscopy and Nuclear Medicine. [Preprint] Davelaar, Eddy J. ...