BiCoherence

Hi,

I have two input data files (X and Y vectors)
I need to calculate Bicoherence (X X Y) for them.

Is there any function available to calculate Bicoherence, without going into
the comlexity of the coding.

Thanks
IA

0
akhtar1 (6)
5/10/2007 5:58:38 PM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 207305 articles. 1 followers. lunamoonmoon (258) is leader. Post Follow

BiCoherence
Hi, I have two input data files (X and Y vectors) I need to calculate Bicoherence (X X Y) for them. Is there any function available to calculate Bicoherence, without going into the comlexity of the coding. Thanks IA ...

Bicoherence Analysis
Hi everybody, does anyone develop a procedure to calculate bicoherence and bispectrum, for the study of 3-wave non linear interaction, using Fourier or better Wavelet coefficients? Or at least does anyone have an idea to implement it using continuous wavelet transform in a fast way? thank you very much. Greets Nicola ...

bicoherence/bispectrum
greetings, Are there any measures to differentiate or classify bicoherence from different signals. I mean visually you could see that two signals have very different bicoherence plots, but how could one quantify those differences? Maybe a crude measure is the number of maxima or minima points? any thoughts or any references would be welcomed. thanks mehdi ...