Block error Solver Configuration simulink Not enought input derivatives were...

Good moning,

When i play electrical gate simulation. Simulink show simulation diagnostics with this message.

Not enough input derivatives were provided for one or more Simulink-PS Converter blocks associated with the highlighted Solver Configuration block, for the solver chosen. Implicit solvers (ode23t, ode15s, and ode14x) typically require fewer input derivatives than explicit solvers, and local solvers never require any. You can provide more input derivatives by selecting different options (including turning input filtering on or increasing the number of user-provided input derivatives) on the Input Handling tab of Simulink-PS Converter blocks linked below:

I try to read this page:
http://www.mathworks.fr/support/solutions/en/data/1-H0CP1L/index.html?product=SS&solution=1-H0CP1L
But i anderstand nothing

Can you help me?

Thanks

I want to enter hexadecimal input array through input block in the matlab simulink model.
I want to enter hexadecimal input array through input block in the matlab simulink model. Can anyone please help me out. What can i do to get the result. ...

Simulink Matlab Function Block Error
Hi all, I have a Simulink Model bound to be compiled to C++ for dSpace application. The following code is within a Matlab Function Block: function D = lateral_err_calc(x,y,theta,speed) %#codegen D = 0 ; global PathX PathY prev_ind theta = -theta; prev_dist = 0.1*speed/3.6; x1=x + prev_dist*cos(theta); y1=y+prev_dist*sin(theta); Err = (PathX-x1).^2+(PathY-y1).^2; [Ysq,ind] = min(Err); if ind < prev_ind ind = prev_ind; end; prev_ind = ind; delY = PathY(ind)-y1; delX = PathX(ind)-x1; lat_error = sqrt((delY)^2 + (delX)^2)*sign(del...

Simulink Error about S-function in anlaog input block
hi, i'm fatihah now working on a project about implementation of PID for flow application on pilot plant. before proceed to work on real plant, i need to test the software. the interface i use ids DAQ-1208FS. when i run the block sytems, the error come out like this Error: Real-Time Workshop Error in block Analog Input, block type S-function: Analog input block from data acquisition tolbox does not supports Rapid Acceerator or mode or Code Generation. The block supports only Normal and Simulink Accelerator mode. where is the wrong? it is in configuration block parameter? thank you ...

embedded matlab function block in simulink with 3 inputs and 1 output
Hi, I am trying to make an embedded matlab function blocck in simulink for the first time. My code is: function y = fcn(a,b,c) u=[a b c] mag=min(abs([(-u(2)-sqrt(u(2)^2-(4*u(1)*u(3))))/(2*u(1)) -u(2)/ u(1)])); y = fcn(a,b,c); when I try to run my simulionk model, i get the error: Size mismatch (size [1 x 3] ~= size [1 x 1]). The size to the left is the size of the left-hand side of the assignment. Function 'Electric Drive System/Battery Power Limits/Embedded MATLAB Function' (#31.242.243), line 14, column 1: "y" I understand it's te...

Vector Input/output in simulink embedded matlab function block #2
Hi there, Is possible to do something linke this in a ebedded matlab function block %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% dx = function(x, u) dx(1) = x(2) dx(2) = x(1) + u(1) + u(2) %%%%%%%%%%%%% because I get a bunch of errors Hi, Yes, obviously it is possible to do that in an embedded Matlab function. I believe that you are trying to implement a linear state-space model with an embedded function. In this case you must add an integrator block outside the embedded function. Why not to use a simple state-space Simulink block instead ? Hope it will help you. Best regards, V. Morio University Bordeaux 1/...

error using matlab script block with matlab 7.0
Hello, &nbsp; I'm using along several months in my vi's the matlab script block using 6.1 and 6.5 matlab script version and I haven't got any problem. Today I've installed matlab 7.0 and the matlab script block, but matlab script block never shows errors and I dont' know whyit happens. &nbsp; Someone knows which can be the problem.....is not compatible with matlab 7.0....i have to update labview?? &nbsp; Thanks &nbsp; Larson Thank you very much diego....i haven't found this forum topic. &nbsp; Bye! ...

Declare global array in Matlab and Acess it in Simulink matlab function block
I would like to share array in Simulink matlab function blocks. I used the Simulink.Signal object to share the array in several matlab function blocks but my array increment with time. How can I set the array to constant, which does not change with simulation time. Below is what I did. 1)Initialize variable in matlab workspace a=Simulink.Signal; a.DataType = 'double'; a.Complexity = 'real'; a.Dimensions = [2 2]; a.SamplingMode='Sample based'; a.SampleTime = -1; a.InitialValue='ones(2,2)'; 2)My simulink model only consist of 2 blocks, which are ma...

complex inputs and outputs block in *.m s-function block in simulink
I am using Matlab 6.1 ( I don't know the version of simulink at present but it must be the one which comes with the Matlab 6.1)... I need to make a Simulink Model.I had some work in simulink. The problem I am facing is how to have a s-function with Complex inputs and out put. As they have given in the help files to incorporate this feature using *.c files but I wanted to do it with *.m files itself (as making s-functions using *.m files is a bit easier for me at this point of time) . Hav u come across something which can help me in it??? Hope to here from all the wizards...

simulink block error
hi all, i am working in embedded matlab function in simulink...............i want to declare the array size of output variable beforehand.........i am declaring it like this [m,n]=size(y); (y is already computed variable) s=zeros(m,,n); (s is output variable) but i am getting an error called assertion error:is_lvalue(n) anybody knows how to solve this problem? ...

Matlab configuration error
when i clicked on the matlab icon a command window and a microsoft visuall C++ 2005 redistributable window opened. The command window said application cofiguration incorrect try re installing but the same thing happens even when i re- installed. My project work is based on matlab and till yesterday it was working fine...Now I am not able to open any of files i had worked on...pls help me fix this problem.. any help would be much appreciated. ...

error in matlab\simulink
hello friends i am surffering from an error in Matlab simulink model while simulating: "index exceeds matrix diamentions" can any one one can solve my problem. as erroe is in the ckt dia. I can not paste the dia here. the explanation is that you use a matrix of dimension incorrect. Check the number of lines and columns. ...

Configurable Blocks in Simulink
If we have a configurable block in our model, the default run does not allow us to modify this block. Is there any way to overcome this restriction? Thanks. Bryan ...

why is not the simulink block handle included in "block" input to level 2 mfile
Why is not thesimulink block handle included in the "block" input to level 2 mfile? I know find_system command can get handles, but it would be nice to have the handle directly. "Joe " <nasa2grlv@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:g5logd$haq$1@fred.mathworks.com... > Why is not thesimulink block handle included in the "block" > input to level 2 mfile? > > I know find_system command can get handles, but it would be > nice to have the handle directly. Hi, interesting question. May I ask what you need the handle for in the S-function? Titus ...

ERROR: Error starting reference:file:/C:/MATLAB/R2010b/java/jar/toolbox/simulink.jar
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mathworks.comparisons.plugin.ComparisonPlugin at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) at com.mathworks.util.osgi.Servic...

MPC Controller Block in Simulink gives error message 'MPC Block is empty. Open the MPC designer to create an MPC controller.'
Hi there, I developed a MPC controller in Matlab and tried to use the MPC controller block in Simulink with the very same controller that resides in the work space. Anyhow the error 'MPC Block is empty. Open the MPC designer to create an MPC controller.' occurs. I'm using Matlab 2007b. I couldn'T find an explanation in the web. Any suggestions? Regards, Stefan "Stefan" <gonseaw@yahoo.com> wrote in message <i9mhvs$ktc$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Hi there, > > I developed a MPC controller in Matlab and tried to use the MPC controller block in Simulink with the very same controller that resides in the work space. > Anyhow the error 'MPC Block is empty. Open the MPC designer to create an MPC controller.' occurs. > I'm using Matlab 2007b. > > I couldn'T find an explanation in the web. Any suggestions? > > Regards, > Stefan Does the Simulink model have the same number of input and outputs to the MPC Controller block as your MATLAB MPC object expects? Did you enter object name in block dialogue? Arkadiy ...

Error while obtaining sizes from MEX S-function 'forward' in block 'dummy/Dynamic_Model/S-Function'. MATLAB error message:.
Hi to everybody, I created the file forward.dll using the command: mex -DWIN32 -output forward model_d.c model_s.c sdlib.c assigns.c contact.c derivs.c gmc.c impact.c inits.c invert.c lcp_solver.c lmdif_c.c mathtools.c object.c output.c pipetools.c readmuscles.c readtools.c sdfor.c spring_based.c wrapping.c gcvspl.c user_def.lib forward.lib acpp.lib qhull.lib solid.lib wrap.lib I need to run the command: set_param([subsystemname,'/','S-Function'],'function name','forward','parameters','[0],[0],[0],[0],[0],[0],[1 0 0 0 20],[0]'); ...

Simulink Block to Matlab code
Hii Is there a way to convert or to know a Matlab code for a Simulink Blocck?. Thank you ...

Stop Input to simulink block
Hi, I have a simulink block that taking input. In certain condition, i don't want an input to feed into the block. However, i don't want the block to execute until next input. would it be possible to cancel exisitng input or delay the next exection ? how about triggered subsystem ? thanks Meng ...

MULTIPLE INPUT ERROR (2 INPUT 1 OUTPUT ERROR)
I was doing my project using two different inputs(sound and Infrared sensor) with one output. However I encounter an error. I hope someone can help me out with my problems.Error screenshot:[spoiler][img]http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1066/errorhe5.png[/img][/spoiler] ERROR.JPG: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/343201/1/ERROR.JPG ERROR1.vi: http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/343201/2/ERROR1.vi First of all, please do not capitalize all letters in the subject. This is considered no good in forums ;) Taking a look into the screenshot only, i suspect that you use the same hard...

MATLAB function block in Simulink
hi all , i have used a MATLAB function block( user defined function ) in a Simulink system. i am getting following errors when trying to build the taerget:- 1. TCL can not be invoked 2. MATLAB function block : Not supported in RTW yet how to cope up with this problem? thanks aamir aamir wrote: > hi all , > i have used a MATLAB function block( user defined function ) in a > Simulink system. i am getting following errors when trying to build > the taerget:- > 1. TCL can not be invoked > 2. MATLAB function block : Not supported in RTW yet > > how to cope up with this p...

Embedded MATLAB Block. ERROR
Hello Everyone, I am implementing a pure pusuit algortihm in a single precision format using SIMULINK, because it?ll be embedded on a microprocessor, and I hope to generate automatically the C Code from MATLAB. One of the main parts of the algorithm it is to calculate the index of the shortests point at the actual current position of a robot. (that is the code below). When I simulated the program, I have an error that I can not resolve, and now I?m kinda dessperate because I don?t see the solution. I was wishing someone can please help me. This is the error: Class mismatch (double ~= single...

Matlab code to simulink block
Hi, I have a matlab code which I want to convert into a simulink block so that when I double click the generated simulink block it should ask for a 'N' value to enter. Can any one advise how I can implement to below code: %function sig = CreateStressSig(N) N=424; %Order of the filter Xmax = floor((2^16-1)/2); %modified A = zeros(1,5); C1 = Xmax*ones(1,N); nD = 2^(1+floor(log2(5*N)))-5-N-N-(N/2); n0 = -nD/log(0.01); exprange = (1:((5*N)-1))./n0; D = round(Xmax*(2*exp(-exprange)-1)); C2 = -Xmax*ones(1,N/2); E = zeros(1,N); sig = [A C1 D C2 E]; grid o...

About matlab code to simulink block
Hello all, There is a Matlab code constructed by myself, including "fsolve" function. My purpose is to obtain some information when I input some parameters. My question is how to construct the simulink block of my Matlab code. If I use embeded function. The "fsolve" function need another function to create equations. And it says its not supported function handles function. So, I dont know embeded function is right or not. Is there any other mathod for me to construct my simulink block? Thanks for your reply. ...

about simulink integrator block error
The first error : Derivative input 1 of 'm_LuGre_h_simpleblock/LuGre model2/Subsystem/Subsystem2/Integrator1' at time 3.155443620884047e-030 is Inf or NaN. Stopping simulation. There may be a singularity in the solution. If not, try reducing the step size (either by reducing the fixed step size or by tightening the error tolerances). And another error is_ Index expression out of bounds. Attempted to access element 3. The valid range is 1-1. Function 'LuGre model2/Subsystem/Subsystem2/oil_film_thickness_h' (#25.148.149), line 7, column 10: "3" Launch diagnostic report. 1 fcn 7 Index expression out of bounds. Attempted to access element 3. The valid range is 1-1. 2 fcn 15 Index expression out of bounds. Attempted to access element 2. The valid range is 1-1. 3 fcn 15 Undefined function or variable 'y'. The first assignment to a local variable determines its class This error is in embedded matlab function before entering the integrator block , actually i need to use the result of the outlet of integrator block as input to embedded matlab function. 1 function y = fcn(u) 2 v=abs(u(1)); 3 K_dec_p=1/0.25; %=1/to_hp 4 K_dec_n=1/1; %=1/to_hn 5 K_rest=1/40; %=1/to_ho 6 if v>1e-3; 7 if(u(3)<=u(2)) 8 T=K_dec_p; 9 else 10 T=K_dec_n; 11 end 12else 13 T=K_rest 14end 15y=T*(u(2)-u(3)) ...

Web resources about - Block error Solver Configuration simulink Not enought input derivatives were... - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Pusher configuration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In a craft with a pusher configuration the propeller (s) are mounted behind their respective engine(s). According to Bill Gunston , a "pusher ...

Facebook Simplifies XCode Configuration, Adds App Events To IOS SDK
Facebook released a new software-development kit for iOS , version 3.6 , the social network announced in a post on its developer blog . continued… ...

Safe Gadget - Secure Your Computer and Smartphones with Easy to Follow Security Configuration Tips on ...
Get Safe Gadget - Secure Your Computer and Smartphones with Easy to Follow Security Configuration Tips on the App Store. See screenshots and ...

The Promise of System Configuration - YouTube
Google Tech Talks November 5, 2008 ABSTRACT In 1993 cfengine was one of the first open source configuration management systems for Unix, and ...

IBM: The PC is the new mainframe - Apple, Configuration / maintenance, Data Center, hardware systems ...
"The PC is dead!" We've heard that message a lot since the birth of Apple's iPad, but when one of the creators of IBM's first PC added his voice ...

Cloud BI vendor Birst bags $38 million in venture funding - SaaS, Configuration / maintenance, Birst ...
Birst, a San Francisco company that offers cloud-based business intelligence services, has scored a US$38 million venture investment led by existing ...

EMC teams with Avaya (not Cisco) on communication pods - unified communications, Configuration / maintenance ...
Two stalwarts in the enterprise IT market joined forces today to release a unified communications stack that integrates hardware from EMC, virtualization ...

Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 820 Modem Configuration
... program. While we have some information about various bits and pieces of Snapdragon 820, the real points of interest like the exact CPU configuration, ...

All configurations of Nexus 6p back in stock at Google Store
... variants. Considering the fact the Nexus 6p hasn’t been on the market very long just yet, we wouldn’t be surprised if some of these configurations ...

Killer 5-Day Deal: Free AppleCare with all early-2015 13" MacBook Pros & $119-$200 off custom configurations ...
... free plus instant discounts on all of Apple's standard early-2015 13" MacBook Pros, or save between $119 and $200 on select custom configurations ...