Blue Embbeded Matlab blocks in Custom Block Library

I am creating a Custom Block Library.
This library contains subsystem, which in turn contain Embedded Matlab functions.

My problem is, the foreground color of this Embedded Matlab blocks are turned to blue in the model I dragged them into. The foreground color is black in the Custom Block Library.

Even setting the foreground color explicitly to black (or even a other color) doesn't work.
In the model they are always blue.

Other blocks or subsystems aren't effected.
0
André