Bounding box

Please kindly help me, I want to find the bounding box from an inverted binary image from a signature recognition, I'm confused

0
Ricki (1)

bounding box/bounding box intersection.
Hi guys, thanks so much for your recent help with my collision detection problems. I just have one more thing then I think I've got all I need to start coding it up. I have two Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes. One is stationary. One is moving (the reason for this is that it simplifies things - 2 boxes moving relative to each other can be considered as one stationary and the other moving) I have 2 questions, but 2 is more important cos it assumes you know the answer to 1) Now I have a "velocity vector" for the moving box (i.e it moves in a certain direction ...

MATLAB figure bounding box width
Hello, I am trying to export my figures into .eps format for inclusion in an IEEE journal paper. I want to have my figures look "nice" for the article. One of the things that I cannot seem to figure out how to do is to make the bounding box wider (thicker). I've seen some transactions papers with this and the figures look great. Any other tips for exporting figures to Latex would also be appreciated. Thanks, Jacek Hi Jacek, I don't know if it's possible to affect the bounding box by Matlab, but you could do it by hand. You could open the .eps in Ghostview an set the...

Re: using Matlab bounding Box???
I was wondering since i am new to matlab if the following can be achieved: I have a set of connected components and i want to get all those components that have a certain width and height. the region properties of the bounding box appear as: BoundingBox: [0.5000 0.5000 271 270] is it possible to specify something like create a new image of all the components that have a bounding box less than 20 for length and 15 for height. if anyone can help me on this i would greatly appreciate it. Ive been working on it for ages and i have not got anywhere. thanks again. Can No One help me??? ...

bounding box
can anyone pls help with how to draw a bounding box for an irregular shaped image. You look for minimum enclosing rectangle in Matlab Forum for your problem. I hope you will get it. Yumnam Kirani Singh Tronglaobi Awang Leikai "meena rao" <meenaraos@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <ies80t$ph9$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > can anyone pls help with how to draw a bounding box for an irregular shaped image. On Dec 22, 2:06=A0am, "meena rao" <meenar...@yahoo.co.in> wrote: > can anyone pls help with how to draw a bounding box for an irregular shap...

Bounding Box

bounding boxes
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a good explanation of minimal bounding boxes creation. I found some mathematical papers f.e. at www.magic-software.com, but they're a little bit too tough. Please, help if you know any other. regards - m z - "Micha�" <firewire1@wp.pl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c0algb$nkn$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl... > Hi everyone! > > I'm looking for a good explanation of minimal bounding boxes > creation. I found some mathematical papers f.e. at > www.magic-software.com, but they're a little bit too tough. Pleas...

Bounding box?
Is there a utility that could tell me the bounding box of a TrueType font? I need to find the biggest font size that fits in a given vertical space. The utility should check also non-Latin codepages. -Pertti ...

Bounding Box
Anyone know of a way to use the results of the model size measurement (bounding box) in a relation or analysis feature? I need to have the overall size of an assembly returned as a value, preferably in the 3 axes. Thanks. I don't know if you can do it the way you say, but you can slap datum curves along the extents of the model, align them to the model extents and dimension them (the dimensions will appear as extras) then use relations to push the dimensions into parameters which you can use. This is not a robust method, there must be a more elegant way to achieve this &...

Bounding box?
A program generates 3 files, stst.dat, march1.dat and march2.dat, and I have file 0.8 lying (a vertical line). I use this script: #------------------------------ gnuplots # gnuplot << eoi set term postscript eps enh 24 set output 'march.slab.eps' set nokey set size 1, 2.1 set pointsize 2.0 set multiplot # u_0 vs delta: set size 1, 1 set origin 0, 1.05 set xrange [0:1] set yrange [0:3] set ytics 0, 1, 3 set xlabel '{/Symbol=28 d}' set ylabel '{/Italic=28 u_0}' rotate by 0 plot 'stst.dat' w l lt 1, '0.8' w l ...

bounding box
Hi everybody, I would like to obtain max and min dimensions in each X,Y,Z of an object I visualized. In practice i would like to obtain a boundig box range. How can I get it? please reply to giancarlo.amati@mail.ing.unibo.it Thank you Giancarlo Giancarlo Amati <giancarlo.amati@mail.ing.unibo.it> writes: > I would like to obtain max and min dimensions in each X,Y,Z of an > object I visualized. In practice i would like to obtain a boundig > box range. How can I get it? Use SoGetBoundingBoxAction. Morten -- <URL:http://www.coin3d.org> yes but...

Bounding Box
Using SW3 I have two questions for consideration. Thank you to all are kind enough to offer help. 1) Since SW is smart enough to automatically create a bounding box around a component, is there a way to access and use the size of this box for a BOM Material Size entry? Right now I am linking each xyz dim to a Special Property. 2) Can a macro be written that will link a part on sheet 2,3,etc. to the BOM Item# on sheet 1? If so, I would like to discuss $$ for someone to do it for me. This is why: I always use multiple sheets and include an informational Block with each of several items deta...

How to import geometry of COMSOL to pdetool box MATLAB? or how to draw square with rounded corners in matlab
Dear Friends, I am trying to solve partial differential equation using FEM method. For that I need x and y coordinates at each nodes of triangles. I can get that from matlab pdetool box. But I am not able to draw my geometry (square with rounded corners). It is easy to draw that in COMSOL which I want to import it to matlab. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance. With best regards ...

2D box Collision detection with several things at once and still keeping results sane (working out point of collision of moving bounding boxes.)
Hi, So, I'm coding a game in the Ruby language. It's dog slow, but this is a learning experience, and for that Ruby's absolutely wonderful. So, I've got these Actors. They have a bounding box (x,y,w,h) - usual affair. There's the Area they are on - it has a width and height. The Area has tiles on it, which also have a bounding box (x,y,w,h). The Area also has other Actors on it, again (x,y,w,h). I need the Actors to not go past the edge of the Area. That's easy. (if actor.x < 0 then actor.x = 0 ; etc.) However, note how the actor's x posi...

hyperlink bounding boxes?
Hello. I don't know if it's possible to do this, but for the project I am working on we would like to be able to convert LaTeX source into a bitmap image for use on a web page. However, we need to be able to have links in the text to other web pages. I know it is possible to render a PS or PDF file to a bitmap image, but we also need to be able to tell where the hyperlinks are and create an image map for them. Is there some way to get their bounding boxes with ghostscript? Also, I haven't done much with postscript, ghostscript or PDF. Also, I'm not sure if this is a littleb it ...

Web resources about - Bounding box - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Bounding mine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A bounding mine is an anti-personnel mine designed to be used in open areas. When tripped, a small propelling charge launches the body of the ...

MIT Researchers Implement Algorithm For Bounding in Robotic Cheetah (VIDEO)
MIT researchers have created an algorithm for bounding that they've successfully implemented in a robotic cheetah, a four-legged assemblage of ...

Happy Bounding Dog
Submitted by: Unknown Tagged: cute , bounding , happy , dog Share on Facebook

HTC profits leaping and bounding up, Peter Chou promises tablet and production expansion
HTC's fourth quarter of 2010 has gone exactly the same way as the first three: the company reports a 160 percent rise in profits (to

Bounding Toward Your Face This July: Katy Perry’s Boobs, in 3D
Folks who enjoy experiencing Katy Perry on screens of various sizes, in fields of various dimensions are in for a treat this summer: she's coming ...

Bounding Baby Goats Try To Get Cat's Attention, But Kitty Ain't Having It
You can't impress everybody especially not Moo, the barn cat. A video uploaded to YouTube features 1-week-old goat kids Lady Bug and Princess ...

Shut it down. This sofa-bounding tiger cub is the best thing you'll see today.
This one pretty much does what it says on the tin, people. It's a tiger cub, leaping around clumsily from couch to couch and eliciting chase-me-chase-me ...

Over the Bounding Pond
A. "Your writer can rest assured: Stuart Little and other model boat enthusiasts can indeed sail their own model boats on the Conservatory Water," ...

Over the Bounding Pond
Q. Recently I passed the Central Park boat pond and noticed that all the model sailboats were guided by control boxes operated by youngsters ...