f



bounding box

can anyone pls help with how to draw a bounding box for an irregular shaped image.
1
meena
12/22/2010 7:06:05 AM
comp.soft-sys.matlab 211266 articles. 23 followers. lunamoonmoon (257) is leader. Post Follow

14 Replies
3697 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 37

You look for minimum enclosing rectangle in Matlab Forum for your problem. I hope you will get it.

Yumnam Kirani Singh
Tronglaobi Awang Leikai


"meena rao" <meenaraos@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <ies80t$ph9$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> can anyone pls help with how to draw a bounding box for an irregular shaped image.
0
Yumnam
12/22/2010 7:14:05 AM
On Dec 22, 2:06=A0am, "meena rao" <meenar...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> can anyone pls help with how to draw a bounding box for an irregular shap=
ed image.

-------------------------------------------------------
To *draw* it you can use the line() or plot() function.  You of course
have to know the coordinates of the bounding rows and columns.  If you
don't know that then you have to do some image segmentation, namely
using regionprops to get the BoundingBox property of the object.

See my BlobsDemo for an example of image segmentation and cropping out
of the image the various objects inside their bounding boxes:
http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/25157
0
ImageAnalyst
12/22/2010 3:51:16 PM
Thanks, i will check the blobsdemo. I actually wanted to draw the bounding box for a silhouette and compute the aspect ratio signals (width/height).

ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <23a83424-16ca-4715-a259-6eb2647d3d6d@s4g2000yql.googlegroups.com>...
> On Dec 22, 2:06 am, "meena rao" <meenar...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> > can anyone pls help with how to draw a bounding box for an irregular shaped image.
> 
> -------------------------------------------------------
> To *draw* it you can use the line() or plot() function.  You of course
> have to know the coordinates of the bounding rows and columns.  If you
> don't know that then you have to do some image segmentation, namely
> using regionprops to get the BoundingBox property of the object.
> 
> See my BlobsDemo for an example of image segmentation and cropping out
> of the image the various objects inside their bounding boxes:
> http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/25157
0
meena
12/23/2010 12:52:04 AM
% Find objects in image and put bounding boxes around them.
% Also calculate areas and aspect ratios.
% IMPORTANT: The newsreader may break long lines into multiple lines.
% Be sure to join any long lines that got split into multiple single
lines.
% These can be found by the red lines on the left side of your
% text editor, which indicate syntax errors, or else just run the
% code and it will stop at the split lines with an error.

clc;    % Clear the command window.
close all;  % Close all figures (except those of imtool.)
imtool close all;  % Close all imtool figures.
clear;  % Erase all existing variables.
workspace;  % Make sure the workspace panel is showing.
fontSize = 20;

% Change the current folder to the folder of this m-file.
if(~isdeployed)
	cd(fileparts(which(mfilename)));
end
% Read in a standard MATLAB gray scale demo image.
folder = 'C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010a\toolbox\images\imdemos';
baseFileName = 'coins.png';
fullFileName = fullfile(folder, baseFileName);
% Get the full filename, with path prepended.
fullFileName = fullfile(folder, baseFileName);
if ~exist(fullFileName, 'file')
	% Didn't find it there.  Check the search path for it.
	fullFileName = baseFileName; % No path this time.
	if ~exist(fullFileName, 'file')
		% Still didn't find it.  Alert user.
		errorMessage = sprintf('Error: %s does not exist.', fullFileName);
		uiwait(warndlg(errorMessage));
		return;
	end
end
grayImage = imread(fullFileName);
% Get the dimensions of the image.  numberOfColorBands should be = 1.
[rows columns numberOfColorBands] = size(grayImage);
% Display the original gray scale image.
subplot(2, 2, 1);
imshow(grayImage, []);
title('Original Grayscale Image', 'FontSize', fontSize);
% Enlarge figure to full screen.
set(gcf, 'Position', get(0,'Screensize'));
set(gcf,'name','Demo by ImageAnalyst','numbertitle','off')

% Let's compute and display the histogram.
[pixelCount grayLevels] = imhist(grayImage);
subplot(2, 2, 2);
bar(pixelCount);
title('Histogram of original image', 'FontSize', fontSize);
xlim([0 grayLevels(end)]); % Scale x axis manually.

% Binarize the image.
binaryImage = grayImage > 100;
% Display the image.
subplot(2, 2, 3);
binaryImage = imfill(binaryImage, 'holes');
imshow(binaryImage, []);
title('Binary Image', 'FontSize', fontSize);

% Label each blob so we can make measurements of it
[labeledImage numberOfBlobs] = bwlabel(binaryImage, 8);
% Get all the blob properties.
blobMeasurements = regionprops(labeledImage, 'BoundingBox',
'Area');
allBlobAreas = [blobMeasurements.Area];

% Display the original gray scale image.
subplot(2, 2, 4);
imshow(grayImage, []);
title('Original Grayscale Image with Bounding Boxes', 'FontSize',
fontSize);

% Loop through all blobs, putting up Bounding Box.
hold on; % Prevent boxes from blowing away the image and prior boxes.
for k = 1 : numberOfBlobs
	boundingBox = blobMeasurements(k).BoundingBox;		% Get box.
	x1 = boundingBox(1);
	y1 = boundingBox(2);
	x2 = x1 + boundingBox(3) - 1;
	y2 = y1 + boundingBox(4) - 1;
	verticesX = [x1 x2 x2 x1 x1];
	verticesY = [y1 y1 y2 y2 y1];
	% Calculate width/height ratio.
	aspectRatio(k) = boundingBox(3) / boundingBox(4);
	fprintf('For blob #%d, area = %d, aspect ratio = %.2f\n', ...
		k, allBlobAreas(k), aspectRatio(k));
	% Plot the box in the overlay.
	plot(verticesX, verticesY, 'r-', 'LineWidth', 2);
end
msgbox('Done with demo. See command window for areas and aspect
ratios.');

1
ImageAnalyst
12/23/2010 1:23:27 AM
Hi
Thanks for the code. It worked. Is it possible to plot the aspect ratio as i need to do the gait period analysis.

ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <9e8438b3-e6bd-43f1-bc04-5db5064fbfc0@w2g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>...
> % Find objects in image and put bounding boxes around them.
> % Also calculate areas and aspect ratios.
> % IMPORTANT: The newsreader may break long lines into multiple lines.
> % Be sure to join any long lines that got split into multiple single
> lines.
> % These can be found by the red lines on the left side of your
> % text editor, which indicate syntax errors, or else just run the
> % code and it will stop at the split lines with an error.
> 
> clc;    % Clear the command window.
> close all;  % Close all figures (except those of imtool.)
> imtool close all;  % Close all imtool figures.
> clear;  % Erase all existing variables.
> workspace;  % Make sure the workspace panel is showing.
> fontSize = 20;
> 
> % Change the current folder to the folder of this m-file.
> if(~isdeployed)
> 	cd(fileparts(which(mfilename)));
> end
> % Read in a standard MATLAB gray scale demo image.
> folder = 'C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010a\toolbox\images\imdemos';
> baseFileName = 'coins.png';
> fullFileName = fullfile(folder, baseFileName);
> % Get the full filename, with path prepended.
> fullFileName = fullfile(folder, baseFileName);
> if ~exist(fullFileName, 'file')
> 	% Didn't find it there.  Check the search path for it.
> 	fullFileName = baseFileName; % No path this time.
> 	if ~exist(fullFileName, 'file')
> 		% Still didn't find it.  Alert user.
> 		errorMessage = sprintf('Error: %s does not exist.', fullFileName);
> 		uiwait(warndlg(errorMessage));
> 		return;
> 	end
> end
> grayImage = imread(fullFileName);
> % Get the dimensions of the image.  numberOfColorBands should be = 1.
> [rows columns numberOfColorBands] = size(grayImage);
> % Display the original gray scale image.
> subplot(2, 2, 1);
> imshow(grayImage, []);
> title('Original Grayscale Image', 'FontSize', fontSize);
> % Enlarge figure to full screen.
> set(gcf, 'Position', get(0,'Screensize'));
> set(gcf,'name','Demo by ImageAnalyst','numbertitle','off')
> 
> % Let's compute and display the histogram.
> [pixelCount grayLevels] = imhist(grayImage);
> subplot(2, 2, 2);
> bar(pixelCount);
> title('Histogram of original image', 'FontSize', fontSize);
> xlim([0 grayLevels(end)]); % Scale x axis manually.
> 
> % Binarize the image.
> binaryImage = grayImage > 100;
> % Display the image.
> subplot(2, 2, 3);
> binaryImage = imfill(binaryImage, 'holes');
> imshow(binaryImage, []);
> title('Binary Image', 'FontSize', fontSize);
> 
> % Label each blob so we can make measurements of it
> [labeledImage numberOfBlobs] = bwlabel(binaryImage, 8);
> % Get all the blob properties.
> blobMeasurements = regionprops(labeledImage, 'BoundingBox',
> 'Area');
> allBlobAreas = [blobMeasurements.Area];
> 
> % Display the original gray scale image.
> subplot(2, 2, 4);
> imshow(grayImage, []);
> title('Original Grayscale Image with Bounding Boxes', 'FontSize',
> fontSize);
> 
> % Loop through all blobs, putting up Bounding Box.
> hold on; % Prevent boxes from blowing away the image and prior boxes.
> for k = 1 : numberOfBlobs
> 	boundingBox = blobMeasurements(k).BoundingBox;		% Get box.
> 	x1 = boundingBox(1);
> 	y1 = boundingBox(2);
> 	x2 = x1 + boundingBox(3) - 1;
> 	y2 = y1 + boundingBox(4) - 1;
> 	verticesX = [x1 x2 x2 x1 x1];
> 	verticesY = [y1 y1 y2 y2 y1];
> 	% Calculate width/height ratio.
> 	aspectRatio(k) = boundingBox(3) / boundingBox(4);
> 	fprintf('For blob #%d, area = %d, aspect ratio = %.2f\n', ...
> 		k, allBlobAreas(k), aspectRatio(k));
> 	% Plot the box in the overlay.
> 	plot(verticesX, verticesY, 'r-', 'LineWidth', 2);
> end
> msgbox('Done with demo. See command window for areas and aspect
> ratios.');
0
meena
12/23/2010 10:02:05 AM
Of course.  Just use the plot() function.
0
ImageAnalyst
12/23/2010 2:55:31 PM
"meena rao" <meenaraos@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <iev6mt$8um$1@fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hi
> Thanks for the code. It worked. Is it possible to plot the aspect ratio as i need to do the gait period analysis.
> 
> ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <9e8438b3-e6bd-43f1-bc04-5db5064fbfc0@w2g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>...
> > % Find objects in image and put bounding boxes around them.
> > % Also calculate areas and aspect ratios.
> > % IMPORTANT: The newsreader may break long lines into multiple lines.
> > % Be sure to join any long lines that got split into multiple single
> > lines.
> > % These can be found by the red lines on the left side of your
> > % text editor, which indicate syntax errors, or else just run the
> > % code and it will stop at the split lines with an error.
> > 
> > clc;    % Clear the command window.
> > close all;  % Close all figures (except those of imtool.)
> > imtool close all;  % Close all imtool figures.
> > clear;  % Erase all existing variables.
> > workspace;  % Make sure the workspace panel is showing.
> > fontSize = 20;
> > 
> > % Change the current folder to the folder of this m-file.
> > if(~isdeployed)
> > 	cd(fileparts(which(mfilename)));
> > end
> > % Read in a standard MATLAB gray scale demo image.
> > folder = 'C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2010a\toolbox\images\imdemos';
> > baseFileName = 'coins.png';
> > fullFileName = fullfile(folder, baseFileName);
> > % Get the full filename, with path prepended.
> > fullFileName = fullfile(folder, baseFileName);
> > if ~exist(fullFileName, 'file')
> > 	% Didn't find it there.  Check the search path for it.
> > 	fullFileName = baseFileName; % No path this time.
> > 	if ~exist(fullFileName, 'file')
> > 		% Still didn't find it.  Alert user.
> > 		errorMessage = sprintf('Error: %s does not exist.', fullFileName);
> > 		uiwait(warndlg(errorMessage));
> > 		return;
> > 	end
> > end
> > grayImage = imread(fullFileName);
> > % Get the dimensions of the image.  numberOfColorBands should be = 1.
> > [rows columns numberOfColorBands] = size(grayImage);
> > % Display the original gray scale image.
> > subplot(2, 2, 1);
> > imshow(grayImage, []);
> > title('Original Grayscale Image', 'FontSize', fontSize);
> > % Enlarge figure to full screen.
> > set(gcf, 'Position', get(0,'Screensize'));
> > set(gcf,'name','Demo by ImageAnalyst','numbertitle','off')
> > 
> > % Let's compute and display the histogram.
> > [pixelCount grayLevels] = imhist(grayImage);
> > subplot(2, 2, 2);
> > bar(pixelCount);
> > title('Histogram of original image', 'FontSize', fontSize);
> > xlim([0 grayLevels(end)]); % Scale x axis manually.
> > 
> > % Binarize the image.
> > binaryImage = grayImage > 100;
> > % Display the image.
> > subplot(2, 2, 3);
> > binaryImage = imfill(binaryImage, 'holes');
> > imshow(binaryImage, []);
> > title('Binary Image', 'FontSize', fontSize);
> > 
> > % Label each blob so we can make measurements of it
> > [labeledImage numberOfBlobs] = bwlabel(binaryImage, 8);
> > % Get all the blob properties.
> > blobMeasurements = regionprops(labeledImage, 'BoundingBox',
> > 'Area');
> > allBlobAreas = [blobMeasurements.Area];
> > 
> > % Display the original gray scale image.
> > subplot(2, 2, 4);
> > imshow(grayImage, []);
> > title('Original Grayscale Image with Bounding Boxes', 'FontSize',
> > fontSize);
> > 
> > % Loop through all blobs, putting up Bounding Box.
> > hold on; % Prevent boxes from blowing away the image and prior boxes.
> > for k = 1 : numberOfBlobs
> > 	boundingBox = blobMeasurements(k).BoundingBox;		% Get box.
> > 	x1 = boundingBox(1);
> > 	y1 = boundingBox(2);
> > 	x2 = x1 + boundingBox(3) - 1;
> > 	y2 = y1 + boundingBox(4) - 1;
> > 	verticesX = [x1 x2 x2 x1 x1];
> > 	verticesY = [y1 y1 y2 y2 y1];
> > 	% Calculate width/height ratio.
> > 	aspectRatio(k) = boundingBox(3) / boundingBox(4);
> > 	fprintf('For blob #%d, area = %d, aspect ratio = %.2f\n', ...
> > 		k, allBlobAreas(k), aspectRatio(k));
> > 	% Plot the box in the overlay.
> > 	plot(verticesX, verticesY, 'r-', 'LineWidth', 2);
> > end
> > msgbox('Done with demo. See command window for areas and aspect
> > ratios.');


I've try this code.  How I want to know height of object???
0
niy2311 (2)
3/9/2011 7:53:05 AM
On Mar 9, 2:53=A0am, "nurul " <niy2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've try this code. =A0How I want to know height of object???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The height is BoundingBox(4).

0
imageanalyst (7621)
3/9/2011 11:10:01 AM
ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <24f85b49-f6aa-483c-980e-bde54353ba71@q40g2000prh.googlegroups.com>...
> On Mar 9, 2:53 am, "nurul " <niy2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've try this code.  How I want to know height of object???
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> The height is BoundingBox(4).
 

So, that's mean width for the object is BoundingBox(3)? Is it true?
0
niy2311 (2)
3/10/2011 2:18:05 AM
On Mar 9, 9:18=A0pm, "nurul " <niy2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, that's mean width for the object is BoundingBox(3)? Is it true?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------=
---------------
nurul :
No.  The mean width is not the width of the bounding box.  If I put a
circle in a box, the bounding box width is the diameter.  But is the
mean width of the circle in the horizontal direction the diameter?
No, of course not.  The circle's width is the diameter at only one
place - at one and only one line.  For most of the lines the circle
has a shorter width, even going to down close to zero at the very top
and very bottom line.
ImageAnalyst

0
imageanalyst (7621)
3/10/2011 2:27:50 AM
Hello Mr.Image Analyst,

I wrote this code on a foreground separated video (separated foreground using mixture of Gaussian method) and I intend to plot the centroid and bounding box,velocity of the moving object in the video( velocity of one connected component = distance(connected component in second frame,connected component in first frame)/fps.)Though I have not written the code for displaying velocity on the image.I wrote the code for bounding box and centroid.Please have a look at this and the video which I have is 100 frames.

clear all
close all
clc
tic
disp('Execution Started')
vidobj = VideoReader('mixture_of_gaussians_output1.avi');
NumFrames = vidobj.NumberOfFrames;
frames = cell(1,NumFrames);
bwframe = cell(1,NumFrames);
cc = cell(1,NumFrames);


for m=1:NumFrames
    frames{m} = rgb2gray(read(vidobj,m));
end

[r c] = size(frames{20});

for m = 1:NumFrames
    
    level = max(frames{m}(:));
    
    for n = 1:r
        for o = 1:c
       
       if frames{m}(n,o)> level-10 && frames{m}(n,o) <= level+10
           frames{m}(n,o) = 255;
       else
           frames{m}(n,o) = 0;
           
       end
       
        end
    end
    bwframe{m} = frames{m};
end

figure,

for m=1:NumFrames
    imshow(bwframe{m})
    hold on
   aropn{m} = bwareaopen(bwframe{m},15); 
    bw{m} = bwconncomp(aropn{m},8);
    stats{m} = regionprops(bw{m},'BoundingBox','Centroid');
    
    
    for object = 1:length(stats{m})-1
        bb = stats{m}(object).BoundingBox;
        bco = stats{m}(object).Centroid;
        rectangle('Position',bb,'EdgeColor','r','LineWidth',2)
        plot(bco(1),bco(2),'-m+')
        a = text(bco(1)+15,bco(2),strcat('X: ',num2str(round(bco(1))),' Y: ',num2str(round(bco(2)))));
        set(a,'FontName','Arial','FontWeight','normal','FontSize',12,'Color','blue');
         ha = gca;
        set(ha,'xdir','normal')
        set(ha,'ydir','reverse')
        set(ha,'xlim',[1 c])
        set(ha,'ylim',[1 r])
        grid on
        
        
    end
    
end


hold off
toc
disp('Execution Ended')


So I would like to plot the image frame first then the bounding box and the value of the centroid (and velocity of the object in the future) and the user who executes my code should be able to see this as a video (earlier I have used im2frame to convert image into video so intially I want to plot image,bounding box and centroid all together)

Kindly help me out,
-Harsha 
0
7/24/2011 5:14:08 PM
On Jul 24, 1:14=A0pm, "Harsha Vardhan Rao  Avunoori"
<harsha.avuno...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Mr.Image Analyst,
>
> I wrote this code on a foreground separated video (separated foreground u=
sing mixture of Gaussian method) and I intend to plot the centroid and boun=
ding box,velocity of the moving object in the video( velocity of one connec=
ted component =3D distance(connected component in second frame,connected co=
mponent in first frame)/fps.)Though I have not written the code for display=
ing velocity on the image.I wrote the code for bounding box and centroid.Pl=
ease have a look at this and the video which I have is 100 frames.
>
[code snipped]
>
> So I would like to plot the image frame first then the bounding box and t=
he value of the centroid (and velocity of the object in the future) and the=
 user who executes my code should be able to see this as a video (earlier I=
 have used im2frame to convert image into video so intially I want to plot =
image,bounding box and centroid all together)
>
> Kindly help me out,
> -Harsha

---------------------------------------------------------------------------=
------
And where did you upload "'mixture_of_gaussians_output1.avi"?

By the way, you should have started your own thread rather than add on
to someone else's unrelated thread.  Do that for your response.
0
imageanalyst (7621)
7/24/2011 5:18:39 PM
Sir,
Can Sir explain the following:

boundingBox = objects(i).BoundingBox;	 % Get box.
x1 = boundingBox(1);
y1 = boundingBox(2);
x2 = x1 + boundingBox(3) - 1;
y2 = y1 + boundingBox(4) - 1;

for the above, why x1 bounding box(1) and x2 for boundingbox(2)?
why bounding box(3) needs to minus 1 and so do boundingbox(4)?

verticesX = [x1 x2 x2 x1 x1];
verticesY = [y1 y1 y2 y2 y1];

wat is the above for?

% Calculate width/height ratio.
aspectRatio(k) = boundingBox(3) / boundingBox(4);
why the above command only divide the boundingbox(3) and boundingbox(4) only and not  boundingbox(1) and boundingbox(2)

Thank you Sir.
0
9/30/2011 7:36:13 AM
Respected mam,
             Mam im currently working on vehicle detection from satellite image. Mam im detecting the vehicles form the main image but facing problem for mark the rectangle around it . Please help . 
0
bhushanpawar1707
9/29/2014 8:17:47 AM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

bounding box/bounding box intersection.
Hi guys, thanks so much for your recent help with my collision detection problems. I just have one more thing then I think I've got all I need to start coding it up. I have two Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes. One is stationary. One is moving (the reason for this is that it simplifies things - 2 boxes moving relative to each other can be considered as one stationary and the other moving) I have 2 questions, but 2 is more important cos it assumes you know the answer to 1) Now I have a "velocity vector" for the moving box (i.e it moves in a certain direction ...

MATLAB figure bounding box width
Hello, I am trying to export my figures into .eps format for inclusion in an IEEE journal paper. I want to have my figures look "nice" for the article. One of the things that I cannot seem to figure out how to do is to make the bounding box wider (thicker). I've seen some transactions papers with this and the figures look great. Any other tips for exporting figures to Latex would also be appreciated. Thanks, Jacek Hi Jacek, I don't know if it's possible to affect the bounding box by Matlab, but you could do it by hand. You could open the .eps in Ghostview an set the...

Re: using Matlab bounding Box???
I was wondering since i am new to matlab if the following can be achieved: I have a set of connected components and i want to get all those components that have a certain width and height. the region properties of the bounding box appear as: BoundingBox: [0.5000 0.5000 271 270] is it possible to specify something like create a new image of all the components that have a bounding box less than 20 for length and 15 for height. if anyone can help me on this i would greatly appreciate it. Ive been working on it for ages and i have not got anywhere. thanks again. Can No One help me??? ...

Bounding Box
Anyone know of a way to use the results of the model size measurement (bounding box) in a relation or analysis feature? I need to have the overall size of an assembly returned as a value, preferably in the 3 axes. Thanks. I don't know if you can do it the way you say, but you can slap datum curves along the extents of the model, align them to the model extents and dimension them (the dimensions will appear as extras) then use relations to push the dimensions into parameters which you can use. This is not a robust method, there must be a more elegant way to achieve this &...

bounding boxes
Hi everyone! I'm looking for a good explanation of minimal bounding boxes creation. I found some mathematical papers f.e. at www.magic-software.com, but they're a little bit too tough. Please, help if you know any other. regards - m z - "Micha�" <firewire1@wp.pl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:c0algb$nkn$1@nemesis.news.tpi.pl... > Hi everyone! > > I'm looking for a good explanation of minimal bounding boxes > creation. I found some mathematical papers f.e. at > www.magic-software.com, but they're a little bit too tough. Pleas...

Bounding Box
What do I need to do to correct this observation: !Latex Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in XXX.eps (no BoundingBox) The graphic size is 150px. X 100px. Thanks Bernard Bernard Murphy <ber_murphy@eircom.net> wrote: > What do I need to do to correct this observation: > > !Latex Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in XXX.eps (no BoundingBox) > The graphic size is 150px. X 100px. For a quick fix you could just put a line %%BoundingBox: 0 0 <x> <y> at the beginning of your file, where <x> and <y> stand for the desired width and heigh...

Bounding box?
Is there a utility that could tell me the bounding box of a TrueType font? I need to find the biggest font size that fits in a given vertical space. The utility should check also non-Latin codepages. -Pertti ...

Bounding Box
Using SW3 I have two questions for consideration. Thank you to all are kind enough to offer help. 1) Since SW is smart enough to automatically create a bounding box around a component, is there a way to access and use the size of this box for a BOM Material Size entry? Right now I am linking each xyz dim to a Special Property. 2) Can a macro be written that will link a part on sheet 2,3,etc. to the BOM Item# on sheet 1? If so, I would like to discuss $$ for someone to do it for me. This is why: I always use multiple sheets and include an informational Block with each of several items deta...

Bounding box?
A program generates 3 files, stst.dat, march1.dat and march2.dat, and I have file 0.8 lying (a vertical line). I use this script: #------------------------------ gnuplots # gnuplot << eoi set term postscript eps enh 24 set output 'march.slab.eps' set nokey set size 1, 2.1 set pointsize 2.0 set multiplot # u_0 vs delta: set size 1, 1 set origin 0, 1.05 set xrange [0:1] set yrange [0:3] set ytics 0, 1, 3 set xlabel '{/Symbol=28 d}' set ylabel '{/Italic=28 u_0}' rotate by 0 plot 'stst.dat' w l lt 1, '0.8' w l ...

Bounding box
Please kindly help me, I want to find the bounding box from an inverted binary image from a signature recognition, I'm confused ...

How to import geometry of COMSOL to pdetool box MATLAB? or how to draw square with rounded corners in matlab
Dear Friends, I am trying to solve partial differential equation using FEM method. For that I need x and y coordinates at each nodes of triangles. I can get that from matlab pdetool box. But I am not able to draw my geometry (square with rounded corners). It is easy to draw that in COMSOL which I want to import it to matlab. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks in advance. With best regards ...

2D box Collision detection with several things at once and still keeping results sane (working out point of collision of moving bounding boxes.)
Hi, So, I'm coding a game in the Ruby language. It's dog slow, but this is a learning experience, and for that Ruby's absolutely wonderful. So, I've got these Actors. They have a bounding box (x,y,w,h) - usual affair. There's the Area they are on - it has a width and height. The Area has tiles on it, which also have a bounding box (x,y,w,h). The Area also has other Actors on it, again (x,y,w,h). I need the Actors to not go past the edge of the Area. That's easy. (if actor.x < 0 then actor.x = 0 ; etc.) However, note how the actor's x posi...

bounding box of a string
Hi, to properly place a string i'd like to know its x- and y-dimensions in advance. How can i do that? I generate the postscript file from a perl script, is there a way to find out the bounding box of a string? Or how can i place the string centered in a rectangle? Best regards, Torsten. In article <ciq4ff$ake$2@schleim.qwe.de>, Torsten Mohr <tmohr@s.netic.de> wrote: > >to properly place a string i'd like to know its >x- and y-dimensions in advance. How can i do that? I generally use charpath to turn the string to a path, then use pathbbox. >I genera...

Web resources about - bounding box - comp.soft-sys.matlab

Bounding mine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A bounding mine is an anti-personnel mine designed to be used in open areas. When tripped, a small propelling charge launches the body of the ...

MIT Researchers Implement Algorithm For Bounding in Robotic Cheetah (VIDEO)
MIT researchers have created an algorithm for bounding that they've successfully implemented in a robotic cheetah, a four-legged assemblage of ...

Happy Bounding Dog
Submitted by: Unknown Tagged: cute , bounding , happy , dog Share on Facebook

HTC profits leaping and bounding up, Peter Chou promises tablet and production expansion
HTC's fourth quarter of 2010 has gone exactly the same way as the first three: the company reports a 160 percent rise in profits (to

Bounding Toward Your Face This July: Katy Perry’s Boobs, in 3D
Folks who enjoy experiencing Katy Perry on screens of various sizes, in fields of various dimensions are in for a treat this summer: she's coming ...

Bounding Baby Goats Try To Get Cat's Attention, But Kitty Ain't Having It
You can't impress everybody especially not Moo, the barn cat. A video uploaded to YouTube features 1-week-old goat kids Lady Bug and Princess ...

Shut it down. This sofa-bounding tiger cub is the best thing you'll see today.
This one pretty much does what it says on the tin, people. It's a tiger cub, leaping around clumsily from couch to couch and eliciting chase-me-chase-me ...

Over the Bounding Pond
A. "Your writer can rest assured: Stuart Little and other model boat enthusiasts can indeed sail their own model boats on the Conservatory Water," ...

Over the Bounding Pond
Q. Recently I passed the Central Park boat pond and noticed that all the model sailboats were guided by control boxes operated by youngsters ...


Resources last updated: 2/6/2016 10:54:03 PM